2019 - 2020 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Schedule

I count 9 players on that list the just posted team picture on the McK site shows 11 is Snow playing round ball at 6-3 he would be a nice forward

McKinley has to be the favorite to win the Federal League and the Canton District this year. I just don't know if my Summit County Dawgs are going to be able to hang with the Pups.

Jonah Lytle is back this year as well as soph Jahlil Graham. Both will make impacts as guards off the bench. The other three will be jv players that will dress, Jahlil will play jv also. But they will have a really solid 10 to play for them.

Bigs - Brent Walker, Vernon Smith, Amarion Herring

Wings - Kobe Johnson, James McCullough, Gavin Muckle

Guards - Tae Perie, Mekhi Smith, Jonah Lytle, Chartez Armstrong, Jahlil Graham

Herring, McCullough, Smith, Lytle, Armstrong were the jv team two years ago that lost one game all year to SVSM if I remember correctly

Saw a couple three minutes of each scrimmage on Facebook thanks to McK.com,they look very strong with smooth teamwork...BAM!

Jonah Lytle is back this year as well as soph Jahlil Graham. Both will make impacts as guards off the bench. The other three will be jv players that will dress, Jahlil will play jv also. But they will have a really solid 10 to play for them.

Herring, McCullough, Smith, Lytle, Armstrong were the jv team two years ago that lost one game all year to SVSM if I remember correctly

Who is the point guard from Buchtel? Who is the big from Buchtel that won't start?

Thank you

Going to miss XB but he's working on his future.Good luck son,had him in little people football and you could see it then he was a Jem...BAM!

You'll
Don't know how true this is, but McK first game for next week has been cancelled heard it from a booster
You will probably see this a few times this year. IMO the main thing is to keep plowing forward and see how everything plays out by the time March rolls around.

McKinley's game against Gahanna Lincoln on November 28 at Pick North is also off. All-Ohio Hoops Showcase has been postponed.

It's November 30, 2020

On the Federal League thread, LocalFan, Canton McKinley will be playing Spire Academy on December 01, 2020.

Can anyone confirm this???

:unsure: :p ;)

This is IUDOGS signing off.

From Twitter

Attachments

• F4E029C5-B069-487D-839B-3AE65CCD94C6.jpeg
    F4E029C5-B069-487D-839B-3AE65CCD94C6.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 27
It's November 30, 2020

On the Federal League thread, LocalFan, Canton McKinley will be playing Spire Academy on December 01, 2020.

Can anyone confirm this???

:unsure: :p ;)

This is IUDOGS signing off.
Would that game count? I know Spire is not part of the OHSAA

count for what?
For the team record and standings. I know when football teams played COF/ Bishop Sycamore the game didn't count for any computer points. I wonder if this is the same deal where the OHSAA doesn't recognize the result as being official. More of a technical question than anything. I'm sure the teams will take it just as seriously as any other game, as they should.