2017 Divison 2, Region 8 Playoff Picture

Dude is like a yo yo talking about WW will play anybod then glad they don’t have to play so and so and like you said Belmont is tough but now I’ll take Sidney Man I think he just likes to see his name on threads lol my picks for tonight stay the same
Lasalle
WW
Troy
Sidney

You sir obviously dont know me as a poster. :D

You confuse me Don. You said at the beginning that Belmont was the team you wanted to avoid playing the most. You said whoever played them had the toughest first rd matchup. Then on another thread you said that now that you've watched Sidney play you think they will win.

I haven't seen you say much about Troy. But If you are now so high on Sidney, what about the team that beat them by 27 not too long ago?

Furthermore, you said you were worried about Chilly giving you all a game. But you have them as the most confident? Make up your mind lol.

I'm not high on Sidney and I think Troy is much better.

I want to avoid Belmont because I hate watching their offense. Its not about them beating us.

Its hard to predict scores with the running clock, but Ill take Winton Woods 48 Chillicothe 0. I was just trying to be respectful to Chillicothe as an opponent.

A dose of reality for you. Troy is not on the same level as Winton Woods,

Cream always rises to the top.

I'm hoping for a WW vs LS rematch. The Lancers have unfinished business with the Warriors!

But hey hats off to WW. They came into Lancer Stadium and smacked them right in the mouth! Great hard nosed football game played by both sides.

If WW advances and LS gets knocked out I don't see the Warriors winning it all. In a close game they will get hosed by the refs up north. The championship has come from the Nati 3 years too many for the bigots from the north.

Troy did just fine last year. They just didn't have the horses this time around. They're definitely not posers by any stretch. It's a historically good program. They'll be back.

Early soundbite for next week from Sidney QB Andre Gordon...

“We have to go out and compete. That’s what football’s about. We don’t care about their name. We don’t care about how many state championships they have. We have athletes and we’re going to do what we can do.”

https://pressprosmagazine.com/seven-blasts-from-the-cannon-sidney-advances-to-round-two/

That's the only mentality to have at this point. Us fans might look at things differently but the players have to be able to look past the hype and accolades. Just play football. If you don't believe you can win or compete, you really won't have even the slightest chance.

Much as I hate to say it I don't see the Lancers advancing. And by some miracle if they did the Warriors would just chew them up again. This years La Salle team is not in the same zip code of the past 3 state champion teams. The Warriors beating them in the regular season wasn't a big accomplishment. They are mediocre at best.