2016 Massillon Tiger Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolores Studer, wife of Junie Studer and mother of Coach Stu, passed away on Wednesday. She was 85 years old.

Mrs. Studer was a very integral part in the preservation of Massillon Football history that is now the Studer Library. She will be missed.

My sincere condolences to the Studer family and friends.

Coaches come and coaches go, but the propaganda continues. "Everything's fine, we were 4-6 and I think if we really get after if we can be 5-5" :D

PS - A 40 pound weight gain in 4 months since the end of the season isn't good for anyone, teenager or not.

If it is done properly and monitored there is not a problem there. The kid is a young man who is still growing. Growth alone in 4 months can add lbs as well as a good diet and heavy lifting can build Muscle all of which add to weight gain. I don't doubt it is being done safely.

Good for our program to be getting bigger stronger and faster just like our strength program used to be.

I'm sorry, what are the qualifications to participate in a Yappi thread? Only one of "those people" would take offense to what I said, we all know "they" exist.

Of course you are entitled to participate. However, you should prove what you say by giving examples. What do you mean, "those people???":Ohno::Ohno::Ohno:

If it is done properly and monitored there is not a problem there. The kid is a young man who is still growing. Growth alone in 4 months can add lbs as well as a good diet and heavy lifting can build Muscle all of which add to weight gain. I don't doubt it is being done safely.

Good for our program to be getting bigger stronger and faster just like our strength program used to be.

Of course. Vince was a "skinny" OL. 6'5" 210 going to 250 is good for him, and he is still very lean if you've seen him. And per the very next sentence the guys who need to lose weight are. M2M just being an idiot. :)

Of course you are entitled to participate. However, you should prove what you say by giving examples. What do you mean, "those people???":Ohno::Ohno::Ohno:

Those that deny anything said about Massillon not complimentary is either a lie or born of jealousy. They are "those people". Do you deny they exist? Of course you don't.

Those that deny anything said about Massillon not complimentary is either a lie or born of jealousy. They are "those people". Do you deny they exist? Of course you don't.

Please give examples. What do I deny? Be careful. Especially being an Iggy fan.

What are you talking about? I seem to have struck a nerve.

Don't play the deflection game. You opened your mouth, now post what you meant by "not complimentary" things about Massillon.

Don't play the deflection game. You opened your mouth, now post what you meant by "not complimentary" things about Massillon.

I'll do this slow for you....n o t c o m p l i m e n t a r y.
There are people that deny anything not complimentary as being lies or motivated by jealousy. The orange colored glasses gang. Is this that hard to understand?
How's the Browns combine going at the indoor?
BTW....who's an Iggy fan?

There are people that deny anything not complimentary as being lies or motivated by jealousy. The orange colored glasses gang. Is this that hard to understand?

The Brown's HS Showcase is going very well. the event sold out and is very well attended. You can follow what is happening on Twitter @MassillonProud or @BrownsYouthFB

Very exciting for the City of Massillon and Massillon City Schools to be hosting this great event.

The Brown's HS Showcase is going very well. the event sold out and is very well attended. You can follow what is happening on Twitter @MassillonProud or @BrownsYouthFB

Very exciting for the City of Massillon and Massillon City Schools to be hosting this great event.

Nice. Was the event free to participate or did they charge the kids? I knew Massillon hosted the Nike thing again a few weeks ago but didn't know about this one. The Browns could probably find a few upgrades from the local high school talent.

Now I get it, thanks for clarifying.
I'm sorry, I mixed you up with another anti-Massillon troll.
Concerning the Browns' combine being held on the MWHS campus, I'm not a Browns fan but appreciate that organization bringing their combine to Massillon. Why bring that up? More jealousy? Maybe the Browns could have held the combine at a Fed school!!!:laugh::laugh:

Christ on a cracker I think you've lost your mind. I didn't bring it up, Die Hard Eric did. I asked how it was going. I think it's nice too. Better? No fed school, no school anyehere for that matter, has the facilities Massillon has for hosting an event like this. It's good for Stark County to get more attention on the football front IMO.

Since someone has brought up Ignatius, I would just like to inform the readers here that Ignatius has just won the state hockey title, beating University School 4-3. This is the third (3-count em-3) Ignatius state title of the year, joining X-country and soccer. Only a few other schools have accomplished this feat. Curious to think that Ignatius has won three state titles in just one year and Massillon has yet to win even one, boys or girls, in its history.

Signed, an Ignatius fan

Nice. Was the event free to participate or did they charge the kids? I knew Massillon hosted the Nike thing again a few weeks ago but didn't know about this one. The Browns could probably find a few upgrades from the local high school talent.

I believe there was a $45 charge per player to participate, but hey they got to meet 1st round pick Danny Shelton.:)

All kidding aside it appears they got a nice deal of onsite coaching from a variety of different coaches. Chuck Kyle was in the building as a representative of USA football.

Since someone has brought up Ignatius, I would just like to inform the readers here that Ignatius has just won the state hockey title, beating University School 4-3. This is the third (3-count em-3) Ignatius state title of the year, joining X-country and soccer. Only a few other schools have accomplished this feat. Curious to think that Ignatius has won three state titles in just one year and Massillon has yet to win even one, boys or girls, in its history.

Signed, an Ignatius fan

Congratulations to the Wildcats! I wish Massillon had a hockey team. I really enjoy hockey. For that matter, I wish Cleveland had professional hockey.

So, How about those 2016 Massillon Tigers? :thumb:

Christ on a cracker I think you've lost your mind. I didn't bring it up, Die Hard Eric did. I asked how it was going. I think it's nice too. Better? No fed school, no school anyehere for that matter, has the facilities Massillon has for hosting an event like this. It's good for Stark County to get more attention on the football front IMO.

Fine, if Eric brought it up, you should have asked him. Everyone knows why you brought the combine up. Your implication is very evident.

In closing, after your first 4 words of this post, I am done.

Signed, an Ignatius fan

The most arrogant, obnoxious Iggy fan on the internet appears. You represent well. By the way, go away, maybe you should put your energy in more recruiting for your alma mater.

Thanks for the info Die Hard. Danny Shelton, cool.

No problem. I know when I was a kid it was always a big deal to have a NFL player in your precense. This had to be a real thrill to get to work out with one too. Good for all the kids who had such a great opportunity.

So sorry to hear about Mrs. Studer.she exemplified every thing Massillon was about. I didn't know her personaly but scripture says you recognize a tree or person by it's fruit.she ohrchestrated what Massillon was all about.the fruit that her and junie produced was beyond excellence as evidenced in her children and grandchildren.what more honorable achievement can we say about someone when they leave this world other than she made a difference and those around her better .I would hope we can take a lesson from her and live your life.every moment.Lennon once said that "life is way happens to you while your busy making out her plans" Our prayers to Doloris...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.