@ Youngstown Ursuline - to be played at Mollenkopf Stadium @2pm
Austintown Fitch
Toledo Bowsher
Columbus Beechcroft - added 3-18-2016
Akron Firestone
Akron St. Vincent St. Mary
Canton McKinley

Last edited:

If you're going to play Mentor game 1 is a good place to get them. The schedule is front and back loaded and the breathers are in the middle. Should be a better aeason if the Tigers can get off to a good start through those first four games. Good luck.

Mentor L
@ Canton Glenoak W
Warren G. Harding W
@ Youngstown Ursuline L
Austintown Fitch W
Toledo Bowsher W
Open
Akron Firestone W
Akron St. Vincent St. Mary L
Canton McKinley. L

5-4

No playoff titles. Paper tiger and another year coming with no playoffs.

Hold your horses:

You guys might be hitting the jackpot! Coach Moore is actively recruiting La Salle's best offensive lineman (kid is a stud). Moore picked him up in Cincinnati a few weeks ago and took him on a recruiting trip to Pitt. He then stopped over in Massillon and he gave the kid a personal "tour" of the facilities. This would be a huge get!!! I would put Massillon at 8-2 if they get this kid.

Shouldn't Moore be spending this time with his Massillon players? He and his wife sure have kept strong ties to laSalle.

Hold your horses:

You guys might be hitting the jackpot! Coach Moore is actively recruiting La Salle's best offensive lineman (kid is a stud). Moore picked him up in Cincinnati a few weeks ago and took him on a recruiting trip to Pitt. He then stopped over in Massillon and he gave the kid a personal "tour" of the facilities. This would be a huge get!!! I would put Massillon at 8-2 if they get this kid.

If that's true that is highly illegal recruiting. It's one thing to take the kid to Pitt. It's another to recruit the kid to ply high school football.

HEather and Dunwiddie will be big shoes to fill on defense - but the returning starters should pick up the slack

as it sits right now, the tigers won't win 10 or lose 10 - sometimes a divisor of 9 can aid a school with the harbins, but it blows not having a game mid season, they will get someone.

The WGH game will be interesting to watch, their QB is tough and last year was a shootout, will the tigers be able to match the scores this year...lose some speed offensively - have to see who steps up.

Okay...seems like it is fair game to do what Moore is doing since Tyrell from Hoban did the same with his 6'9" Tackle at Hoban. Taking a kid out of school and to lunch is perfectly fine, according to the OHSAA, so my guess is he can pick up as many LaSalle players as he wants and show the facilities at Massillon.

I don't really see a problem with it. Maybe he has strong ties with the family of the kid from Lasalle. Maybe the kid wanted to see what the indoor facilities at Massillon look like. As long as the guy didn't push the kid to come to stark county then it's kind of a "nothing to see here" scenario.

I don't really see a problem with it. Maybe he has strong ties with the family of the kid from Lasalle. Maybe the kid wanted to see what the indoor facilities at Massillon look like. As long as the guy didn't push the kid to come to stark county then it's kind of a "nothing to see here" scenario.

It's more like as long as they didn't talk about playing football for the Tigers then it's ok and even then it is highly questionable. Even if the kid has family ties to the Moores it can be recruiting.

I'm not trying to rip Massillon to shreds by any means I'm just pointing out that someone is bragging about something that is a complete violation of the rules.

Okay...seems like it is fair game to do what Moore is doing since Tyrell from Hoban did the same with his 6'9" Tackle at Hoban. Taking a kid out of school and to lunch is perfectly fine, according to the OHSAA, so my guess is he can pick up as many LaSalle players as he wants and show the facilities at Massillon.

Where did you get that from. Tyrell is still under investigation.

Hold your horses:

First I have heard of this. thanks for the update.

HEather and Dunwiddie will be big shoes to fill on defense - but the returning starters should pick up the slack

Heather did not play the last 2/3 of the season, but yes was sorely missed last year. I think he gave up football entirely after too many concussions.

Other than that, seems the D has nowhere to go but up, lol. Rough year.

Wow, he's grown almost as much as the Hoban recruiting legend. He was only 6'4" in December!

Guys, there is no current or ongoing Hoban investigation....Period. It was all a ruse. Stop being so gullible....

Hold your horses:

I don't believe this AT ALL. Someone is trying to "stir the pot!!!"

I came up to the McKinley game last year. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING makes me think this team will be any better than 5-5 or at best 6-4 this year. We don't have a damn QB. Or a lot of other stuff.

I came up to the McKinley game last year. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING makes me think this team will be any better than 5-5 or at best 6-4 this year. We don't have a damn QB. Or a lot of other stuff.

Please remember, it is only MARCH. However, I believe the Tigers will be much better than last year. The kids are working hard during this off season.

heard coach was on the hot seat? and it is burning his booty like he ate a bag of hot peppers and took 15 laxatives

Nate Moore is actively recruiting. He has tried to hire the parents of two McKinley Football players (Reggie Corner and Dominique Robinson). Very disturbing to see this happen. Schools in Stark County better not let their guards down.

Please remember, it is only MARCH. However, I believe the Tigers will be much better than last year. The kids are working hard during this off season.

I'm sure the players on Massillon's opponents are spending the off-season laying on their couches eating bon-bons and playing video games.

Hate to agree w/ this, and no fault of the staff the numbers are there but a bit of a down cycle talent wise. Hopefully we surprise. A lot to be said for a full offseason and we were very young.

Status
Not open for further replies.