'18-'19 Suburban League American

Does Tallmadge have any intentions on leaving for the PTC? I think they have an open spot and it would be a good place for Tallmadge to land IMHO.

Although Middle School success doesn't necessarily translate to HS success, here are the MS champs:

Final results/winners 2019 Suburban League Middle School basketball tournament:
7th Boys - Copley over Wadsworth
8th Boys - Copley over Brecksville

Although Middle School success doesn't necessarily translate to HS success, here are the MS champs:

Final results/winners 2019 Suburban League Middle School basketball tournament:
7th Boys - Copley over Wadsworth
8th Boys - Copley over Brecksville

But won’t all those kids be replaced with kids ‘moving into the district’ in 2-3 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to Revere on winning the league. I think the job the Coach Rahas has done has been overlooked. People thought Revere was nothing without Pete Nance and Rahas turned them into league champs. As I said from the beginning, I thought Revere had a chance to win the league this year due to their balanced attack. Fantastic Job by Rahas and Revere.

Does anyone notice the irony in Hoban2020 bringing up move-ins ?!!
Just a note that... Revere has 2 move-in players that have made an impact on their varsity this year. Let me also say that regardless of those players I think Rahas does an outstanding job. Hoping they make a nice run in the playoffs as well. Congrats to Rahas and good luck to the Minutemen.

Does anyone notice the irony in Hoban2020 bringing up move-ins ?!!
Just a note that... Revere has 2 move-in players that have made an impact on their varsity this year. Let me also say that regardless of those players I think Rahas does an outstanding job. Hoping they make a nice run in the playoffs as well. Congrats to Rahas and good luck to the Minutemen.

Not sure but I think it’s called “sarcasm”? And 1 of the “ move in” players is from Hoban who went back to his home district I believe? Good kid and player who wasn’t going to get PT as a sophomore at Hoban. Starts at Revere and does well.

Just thought it was funny that someone with a Parochial school user name was making a comment about another schools transfers. And... you are correct about the player moving back to his home school. Anxious to see the results of the tournament draws today!

Just thought it was funny that someone with a Parochial school user name was making a comment about another schools transfers. And... you are correct about the player moving back to his home school. Anxious to see the results of the tournament draws today!

Parochial schools do not have district borders. Public schools do.

Seriously guys, I was only making light of it. Thought it was funny.
I’m well aware of the differences! Geeez. Lighten up.
I also find it amusing that you said parochial schools have no boarders, you could have easily substituted boundaries and that would have made me laugh as well.

Stow DII:
03/01 Revere (#1) vs Streetsboro (#8)/Pepper Pike Orange (#9)
02/26 Aurora (#7) vs Cleveland JFK (#10)

Canton DII:
02/26 Tallmadge (#7) vs Coventry (#10)

Barberton DI:
02/27 Highland vs Firestone
02/27 Kent Roosevelt vs Wadsworth
03/02 Copley vs Kent Roosevelt/Wadsworth

Canton DI:
02/27 Barberton vs Perry

I’m glad that I can amuse you all [emoji4].

Hoban’s path thought the districts is Walsh (if they win), Copley, SVSM. That will be challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh and he’s back. And why would you say that Tallmadge belongs in the PTC?

I did not say they belong there but just being small rural school I would think it fits in with Springfield, Field, Coventry and schools like that. They are close in proximity and it would be great for some neighborhood rivalries.

Good to see a good school with a good coach winning it. Copley better correct their issues before they run into the Knights!
Hoban is the last thing Copley should be worrying about. Indians' next 4 games are on the road at: Green, Aurora, Hoover, Twinsburg, so they will have some idea about who they are in the next 8-9 days. If they play like they did last Fri v Highland they won't win any of the 4. That's a tough stretch of games if you're playing well, which they are not.

How long does Kent put up with 4 wins or less a year? Coach is in his 3rd year and has won less than 10 games. Multiple kids have quit playing, 1 senior this year, 2 last year and 2 the year before. 5 seniors in 3 years have finished the season. More than that have quit during his tenure.