'18-'19 Suburban League American

Will any transfer players be ineligible the last half of the season? Might make a difference for the league champion.

Will any transfer players be ineligible the last half of the season? Might make a difference for the league champion.

Transfers (barring exceptions like move-ins or returns to home districts) are only eligible for the FIRST 11 games starting this year. If anything, there might be a few kids dropping off active rosters.

Ask Copley. They are the professionals on transfers.
:):) Gotta love it H2.....Unless I'm missing something, when a family/kid move in to a closed enrollment district, that negates the 1/2 season penalty. Copley has one kid whose family moved in from out of state (who is out right now), and one family/kid that moved in to Copley from somewhere else in the area (Akron I believe). I don't think those two will be subject to the 1/2 season penalty for the reason stated above. Haven't heard any concerns about grades as of yet, but that clearly can impact any of the area teams in about 2-3 weeks.

:):) Gotta love it H2.....Unless I'm missing something, when a family/kid move in to a closed enrollment district, that negates the 1/2 season penalty. Copley has one kid whose family moved in from out of state (who is out right now), and one family/kid that moved in to Copley from somewhere else in the area (Akron I believe). I don't think those two will be subject to the 1/2 season penalty for the reason stated above. Haven't heard any concerns about grades as of yet, but that clearly can impact any of the area teams in about 2-3 weeks.

I was kinda joking, not joking ?

Copley and Revere starting to pull away from the pack. Kent deep in the cellar. Everyone else fighting for 3rd.

Magics play Normandy tonight at home. Another opportunity to put up another W. Team has been looking better lately. Team play is looking better.