#1 Hamilton Badin Rams vs #4 Wapakoneta Redskins

Totally off topic, but just leaning in to conversation, lets make a Badin vs. Marion Local game happen in the OOC. I think that would be a fantastic series. The MAC and GCL have had battles over the years with the matchups of Coldwater and Alter.
I think that would be great! Badin has played Coldwater three times in the playoffs and are 0-3. 23-3 in the fog at Welcome Stadium in 01, 41-0 at Coldwater in 09, 13-7 in an epic last 1:30 meltdown by the Rams in 2010. The baseball Rams are 2-1 against the mighty Cavs in state final/semifinal action however. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Make it happen, love going up to Mercer Co.

I have seen Wapak multiple times this year, they are a really good high school defense. They have slowed down some really good players this year; that being said I am not sure how they match up with Badin? I would think it will be low scoring and multiple turnovers could sway things one way or the other.

Most of the Wapak fans on here are cool, a couple think way to much of a program that has never even been to State. Good luck to both teams, rooting for the WBL, but I think it's the end of the season for the conference. Time for basketball season.
Well said.

I am pretty sure the posters replying to you are not from Marion. Heck, Marion may not win this Saturday night, so they're not the 85 Bears!

A team from Marion has not played since week 1 of the playoffs, Elgin lost by 40 to Fort Frye. Pleasant and Harding both went 1-9. I assume you are referring to Marion Local, which is located in Maria Stein, Ohio

Kiss of death. The local rumdumb decides to back our Rams. Just so the gods of HS football are aware we want nothing to do with her prediction however I’m afraid the damage may already be done.
Always rooting for our fellow co-ed teams when they aren't playing in conference! Go Rams! Go GCL Co-Ed!

No doubt Marion is a good little D6 team but outside of some farmers nobody really cares about d6 football 🤷🏿 but I don’t think Badin would beat them 90% of the time as you suggest, prolly more like 70%
This comment obviously comes from someone who doesn’t know much about Marion football. I’m sure most people don’t care about D-6 football but Marion local is a team that could win state championships in D3-D7 any given year. That is a whole different level of football they play, not just Marion local but in that whole MAC conference.

This comment obviously comes from someone who doesn’t know much about Marion football. I’m sure most people don’t care about D-6 football but Marion local is a team that could win state championships in D3-D7 any given year. That is a whole different level of football they play, not just Marion local but in that whole MAC conference.
Marion local is fun!!

The Midwest Athletic Conference Conference. Are you JJ from the Puddle?

Any D3 contender agojld not be beaten by a D5-7 team.

Ever.

So....what I am saying is....wapak is not a contender.

Breaking news ....badin already scored and went for two. Rams 8. Skins 0.

They play Marion week 1 again? MSML is supposed to be way down next yr so they may get 6 TD in the opener.
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it was just a home-and-home series. Unless they renewed the contract and I haven't heard.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it was just a home-and-home series. Unless they renewed the contract and I haven't heard.
Marion probably dropped them because of how poor they are projected to be moving forward.