#1 Georgia vs #4 Ohio State (Atlanta, GA)

they got 3 losses, got beat by a 6-6 team.... but then was that game at NIGHT??? ( tougher night games LOL!!!!!!!!) the PAC 12 is NOT a tough conference...

so let it be said... so let it be done....,.... UTAH had 3 losses!!!
Pac 12 was easily the second-toughest conference in the country, with seven-deep quality.

Yes, the game at Florida was a night game and I would much rather play there in the day than at night when all of their fans have spent the whole day drinking.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Utah plays Florida at home next year to open the season. Those wussies need to get it moved back to Florida and play at night, or it can’t be a good game and will mean nothing when it comes to the playoffs!
Should be a great game representing the two toughest conferences in America. I’ll be watching!

Anyone in America would’ve rather faced Ohio State’s schedule than Notre Dame’s. If you don’t agree with that, you’re a fool.

Keep beating your chest about how tough your schedule is, meanwhile Ohio State is in the play offs yet again. Lucky for you, they are going it make it a lot easier for second rate programs like ND to get in. And your "tough" schedule will not ever include a conference championship game.

And your "tough" schedule will not ever include a conference championship game.
I think Notre Dame wouldn’t have any trouble with Purdue or whatever other rotting pumpkin from the Big Ten West you and Michigan see in Indianapolis.

I think Notre Dame wouldn’t have any trouble with Purdue or whatever other rotting pumpkin from the Big Ten West you and Michigan see in Indianapolis.

you do realize that BGSU beat Marshall? and it wasn't even a night game.....

You all think you’re clever with your deflection pot shots about Stanford and Marshall, but no one here has made any kind of legitimate argument against my points:

1. Ohio State is not unequivocally better than Utah.

2. Ohio State’s schedule stunk.

3. The Big Ten’s weakness does not merit putting two of its teams into the CFP.

You all think you’re clever with your deflection pot shots about Stanford and Marshall, but no one here has made any kind of legitimate argument against my points:

This doesn't matter because the Utes lost 3 games. Ohio State lost once.
Ohio State does not control the quality of conference opponents, or that schedule. Just win your games.
They won the games that mattered. And when OSU lost a game that mattered, the teams behind them lost as well. Or already had more losses. Just win your games. Lol.

We were ranked 31st, meanwhile, you were ranked 48th?!!

We were ranked 31st, meanwhile, you were ranked 48th?!!
Even a brief glance at that list tells me there are major flaws with it. For example, it ranks Wisconsin — who were so inept passing the ball that they fired their coach mid-season — as #31 in power rankings, while Washington State, who won in Madison and by all accounts was a solid team, is #42.

They have Penn State #6 in power rankings, which is a joke. USC is way underrated at #12. They have UNC laughably underrated at #48.

I entirely reject their schedule ratings, as they’re obviously based on garbage power rankings.

Even a brief glance at that list tells me there are major flaws with it. For example, it ranks Wisconsin — who were so inept passing the ball that they fired their coach mid-season — as #31 in power rankings, while Washington State, who won in Madison and by all accounts was a solid team, is #42.

They have Penn State #6 in power rankings, which is a joke. USC is way underrated at #12. They have UNC laughably underrated at #48.

I entirely reject their schedule ratings, as they’re obviously based on garbage power rankings.

And yet you have not made any compelling arguments for your opinions, other than blatantly hating tOSU and the BIG 🤷🏿 If your team didn’t make it you don’t have to watch, pretty simple

This one has Ohio State 39th and ND 93 <sad trombone >

as they’re obviously based on garbage power rankings.
1670442089695.gif

Those rankings look at the ENTIRE season, not just a selected few games to prove they are football illiterate.

i looked and looked , i can't find Marshells ranking on there, can you?

so when do you come out with your rankings?

will it be in USA Today or SI?

just for fun.... can you come out with your TOP 100 strength of schedule.....

Not too many times the Buckeyes are underdogs in this one so I like that. I wanna see how they play when there's no pressure to win. Go Buckeyes!

Not too many times the Buckeyes are underdogs in this one so I like that. I wanna see how they play when there's no pressure to win. Go Buckeyes!
I agree. Day sure better have a different appearance than he did in the interview after the CFP announcements. He was the only one of the four who acted like it was too much pressure. And for goodness sakes, announce that you’re giving up the play calling. And get someone on staff who you trust doing that.

I agree. Day sure better have a different appearance than he did in the interview after the CFP announcements. He was the only one of the four who acted like it was too much pressure. And for goodness sakes, announce that you’re giving up the play calling. And get someone on staff who you trust doing that.
Sadly, word from within the program would suggest that even with Wilson's departure, Day is not ready to hand those duties off.

Sadly, word from within the program would suggest that even with Wilson's departure, Day is not ready to hand those duties off.
Then unless he has learned from his big game errors in the past, many of us will be left scratching our heads at the underachievement.