Search results

1. L

2024 Schedules

Where can you find everyone’s schedules now that the OHSAA went away from using Arbiter?
  2. L

SWO Transfer News

Have been to a few of the Prep school games and yes kids are talented but it’s basically an AAU game, pretty sloppy stuff
  3. L

Cincinnati Job Openings

Dang this has been some pretty good reading for sure
  4. L

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

How improved will Newark Catholic be @The Dock (always value your post) in 2024? I caught a few games throughout last season and just not a very good NC team. Seemed like a lot of disgruntled NC fans but that may be normal for such a high profile program.
  5. L

Competitive balance

Probably no easy answers because those are gonna cheat and skirt any rules are gonna cheat and find ways to skirt rules.
  6. L

Purcell Marian

He is a great guy but always a little cautious of a coach that bounces that much
  7. L

Purcell Marian

8. L

Cincinnati Job Openings

Has Wilmington made a hire?
  9. L

Kentucky's 'Sweet 16'...It Works

I went to down to the Saturday morning semi final games and it really is a very good level of play. The officials do a solid job and the crowds were large. I had a Niece that played in the Sweet 16 a few years back so I have kind of become hooked on the one class system. The KHSAA does a good...
  10. L

The KHSAA puts on a tremendous State tournament. Just under 100, 000 for the Sweet 16 this year and almost 14,000 for the Championship
  11. L

Lyon County HS has 277 boys
  12. L

Comments by Badin's coach.....thoughts?

Easy to be one of the “best” coaches with that kind of talent don’t ya think.
  13. L

Purcell Marian

What’s sad is, the guy seems to actually be a pretty good coach but “issues” seem to arise at almost every stop. If he ever settled in and just coached he could probably build a decent program. Doesn’t sound like he was real popular amongst fellow league coaches which is understandable.
  14. L

Purcell Marian

Yep saw this in the Enquirer and agree it has to be the least surprising news if all lol
  15. L

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

Kind of like to see that boxing match tho…we used to do that in our neighbors garage growing up. I will bring the popcorn! I go to a few Massie games each year and kind of hard to complain about that kjnd of success….
  16. L

Facts!!!!
  17. L

Spot on
  18. L

West Jefferson Roughriders 2024

That is still a huge step up from Africentic and Paint Valley. They get point from Paint Valley because they play in an awful league but have any of the games been competitive?