Search results

1. colewat

Canton McKinley Bulldogs

That’s weird usually every Nordonia home game is streamed there. Maybe something to do because of playoffs
  2. colewat

Canton McKinley Bulldogs

Search Knights TV on youtube and the game should be live there
  3. colewat

Suburban League - American

Kaden Davis from tallmadge is very good and he’s only a sophomore. Not sure if he will win the award but he should be in the discussion. Tallmadge is really the only team I know about from the SLA
  4. colewat

SUBURBAN LEAGUE- NATIONAL

Stow @ Nordonia on Tuesday. If Nordonia comes away with a win I’m pretty sure Friday’s game Brecksville @ Nordonia will be for the league championship. In my opinion I don’t see them beating stow. Stow is hot right now and nordonia has been struggling the past couple games, they allow way too...
  5. colewat

Aurora stayed in the game because Nordonia likes to trap like every possession on defense. This allowed wide up 3’s the whole game. Good game overall though
  6. colewat

I expected more out of tallmadge this year for sure, they got the the talent to win the league easily. They just aren’t putting it together. Injuries also hurting them big time.
  7. colewat

Week 4: Highland (3-0) at Tallmadge (3-0)

I think we learned a lot about tallmadge today and last week. The defense has to step up i feel like. This team could really be something special if they get it together on defense. Didn’t watch the game yet plan on watching the replay on youtube later, but i feel like this shouldn’t have been a...