Canton McKinley Bulldogs

Nobody was pissed at Watley especially when the facts came to light they was upset at the whistle blower everybody know what that's about
Did Wattley (two ts) ever tell the administration it was all his idea, that he's the head coach and it's on him, and that his assistants were just following his lead? I'm genuinely asking you; I don't know the answer. That would've been the standup way to go about it.

Also, the administration already knew about it before the "whistle blower" said something. A player came home and and was upset by what happened that day. He told his mom, who worked in the district and went right to the administration. I know that doesn't fit your narrative. Sorry

Last edited:
Did Wattley (two ts) ever tell the administration it was all his idea, that he's the head coach and it's on him, and that his assistants were just following his lead? I'm genuinely asking you; I don't know the answer. That would've been the standup way to go about it.

Also, the administration already knew about it before the "whistle blower" said something. A player came home and and was upset by what happened that day. He told his mom, who worked in the district and went right to the administration. I know that doesn't fit your narrative.

Also, the administration already knew about it before the "whistle blower" said something. A player came home and and was upset by what happened that day. He told his mom, who worked in the district and went right to the administration. I know that doesn't fit your narrative. Sorry
At this point I don't care you trying to defend the situation do I need to go into detail of how the kid tried to get it solved and the administration including your current coach ignored the calls they had an agenda trust me I know waaaayyyy more than you think at this point you fishing right now

There was some Shady stuff that he did at St. V that was hidden from the administration of Canton City Schools BOE. that came out during the investigation of the incident. The Akron Police shared information with Canton PD. Charges were going to be filed in Akron but it was decided not to press charges from a group of parents from St. V.

At this point I don't care you trying to defend the situation do I need to go into detail of how the kid tried to get it solved and the administration including your current coach ignored the calls they had an agenda trust me I know waaaayyyy more than you think at this point you fishing right now
I ain't fishing for nothing, man. I'm good with all of it. I'm just not good with people defending Wattley (especially when I originally think they're not even from the area). I started wondering and even told someone I think this Warren guy might be you. You're the one who made up a fake profile to say how you were respected by coaches in Northeast Ohio. You did that. Not me.

Yeah, they had an agenda -- to get rid of a guy who thought humiliating a kid was coaching. What that kid or any other kid thought or said after the fact didn't matter. Wattley did what he did. He's gone now. All that matters. I'm genuinely sorry he pulled you down with him. I stuck up for you for a long time, until I realized you couldn't even see Wattley is who you should've had a problem with, not everybody else. Take care, man.

Last edited:
There was some Shady stuff that he did at St. V that was hidden from the administration of Canton City Schools BOE. that came out during the investigation of the incident. The Akron Police shared information with Canton PD. Charges were going to be filed in Akron but it was decided not to press charges from a group of parents from St. V.
Yup

I ain't fishing for nothing, man. I'm good with all of it. I'm just not good with people defending Wattley (especially when I originally think they're not even from the area). I started wondering and even told someone I think this Warren guy might be you. You're the one who made up a fake profile to say how you were respected by coaches in Northeast Ohio. You did that. Not me.

Yeah, they had an agenda -- to get rid of a guy who thought humiliating a kid was coaching. What that kid or any other kid thought or said after the fact didn't matter. Wattley did what he did. He's gone now. All that matters. I'm genuinely sorry he pulled you down with him. I stuck up for you for a long time, until I realized you couldn't even see Wattley is who you should've had a problem with, not everybody else. Take care, man.
Dude I don't coach at McKinley nor have I ever but I think you feel like you was entitled t to his job smh he was qualified to be the head coach

Dude I don't coach at McKinley nor have I ever but I think you feel like you was entitled t to his job smh he was qualified to be the head coach
Oh, I know you don't coach there or anywhere now, but you did.

Also, I have never coached anything, anywhere, on any level. I legitimately thought you knew who I was. Oh well. And you seem to have changed your tune about "Watts" since you all had to band together under scuzzy Pattakos. Again, I'm sorry Wattley (and Pattakos) pulled you down, man.

Last edited:
I think this thread has nailed exactly why McKinley has fallen off. This is the "support" we have left. They used to be outnumbered by the positive influencers now they hear and read nothing but this type of stuff.
Yeah, I'm as positive as they come regarding McK. Love it. Always will. I will concede I can get carried away when I feel someone else is putting it down. For sure.

Oh, I know you don't coach there or anywhere now, but you did.

Also, I have never coached anything, anywhere, on any level. I legitimately thought you knew who I was. Oh well. And you seem to have changed your tune about "Watts" since you all had to band together under scuzzy Pattakos. Again, I'm sorry Wattley (and Pattakos) pulled you down, man.
I'm not Watley whatever you have against him is personal.and it's obvious how did we go from me saying McKinley now accepts mediocre seasons to you trying to dog Watley?

I'm not Watley whatever you have against him is personal.and it's obvious how did we go from me saying McKinley now accepts mediocre seasons to you trying to dog Watley?
FRANKly, I didn't say BOO about you being Wattley. It's only personal with Wattley because I care about McK, and he was an absolute disgrace and took down good people with him.

We went from you saying McK accepts mediocre seasons (by the way, is 5-3 with a 35-7 loss at Massillon not mediocre as hell?) to me "dogging" Wattley because you couldn't stand the fact I said McK football is in a much better place now than two years ago and then had to make your 2nd profile of the day yesterday to pose as a Warren guy, tell us how the coaches (which you are actually one) were vindicated (no, you weren't. At all) and tell us how respected Marcus was throughout the coaching community (again, no. Not even a little bit. By anyone).

Again, you've changed your tune quite a bit about ol Watts since you had to join forces with him under that huckster, Pattakos. I'm sorry they took you down. Maybe if Marcus was a standup guy and told the administration the whole asinine "coaching" ploy was his idea, he could've cleared you and the others. But he doesn't have that in him.

Anything else?

Last edited:
FRANKly, I didn't say BOO about you being Wattley. It's only personal with Wattley because I care about McK, and he was an absolute disgrace and took down good people with him.

We went from you saying McK accepts mediocre seasons (by the way, is 5-3 with a 35-7 loss at Massillon not mediocre as hell?) to me "dogging" Wattley because you couldn't stand the fact I said McK football is in a much better place now than two years ago and then had to make your 2nd profile of the day yesterday to pose as a Warren guy and tell us how the coaches (which you are actually one) were vindicated (no, you weren't. At all) and how respected Marcus was throughout the coaching community (again, no. Not even a little bit. By anyone).

Again, you've changed your tune quite a bit about ol Watts since you had to join forces with him under that huckster, Pattakos. I'm sorry they took you down. Maybe if Marcus was a standup guy and told the administration the whole asinine "coaching" ploy was his idea, he could've cleared you and the others. But he doesn't have that in him.

Anything else?
I have this idea that the boys lawyer and Pattakos could join sides against the superintendent and canton city. The boys lawyer said that he only filed against Wattley and crew from what he was told by superintendent. His own credentials as a lawyer is on the line. He’s desperate.

He played at McKinley but CCS has an early college program through stark state and classes are held at Timken they select only a handfull of students for the program when they graduate they finish with their Associates degree and high school diploma the schools merged his junior year and that's why he played at McKinley his Jr and Senior year
You have no idea what you are talking about. The early college program is open to any student who qualifies and wants to be in it. They can finish with an Associate degree, but not all do. Many, if not most, earn credits toward an Associate degree.

Your suggestion that no one "was pissed at Wattley," is also not accurate. Many, many people supported the decision to fire him because his behavior was unacceptable.

That said, this thread is about the McKinley basketball program. Please take your discontent with the administration's decisions regarding the football program elsewhere.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The early college program is open to any student who qualifies and wants to be in it. They can finish with an Associate degree, but not all do. Many, if not most, earn credits toward an Associate degree.

Your suggestion that no one "was pissed at Wattley," is also not accurate. Many, many people supported the decision to fire him because his behavior was unacceptable.

That said, this thread is about the McKinley basketball program. Please take your discontent with the administration's decisions regarding the football program elsewhere.
Correction...early college is does have limited enrollment....those with the top 100 scores.

We went from you saying McK accepts mediocre seasons (by the way, is 5-3 with a 35-7 loss at Massillon not mediocre as hell?) to me "dogging" Wattley because you couldn't stand the fact I said McK football is in a much better place now than two years ago and then had to make your 2nd profile of the day yesterday to pose as a Warren guy, tell us how the coaches (which you are actually one) were vindicated (no, you weren't. At all) and tell us how respected Marcus was throughout the coaching community (again, no. Not even a little bit. By anyone).

Anything else?it
Yeah you butt hurt and yall was 6-6 last year and 7-5 in 01 I'm going to quit talking to you because you think I'm Watley or one of his coaches it bothers you that he was well liked around here....I

First off I can say what I want and when let's start there you are entitled to your opinion Early College when Dominique Robinson was at Timken and yes all of them don't get their Associates because the coursework is vigorous and challenging and when it was at Timken they didn't accept a lot of kids now to the current situation I know the Early College 7-12th is at Lehman and you don't know what I know as Far as Watley I guess the community was divided on that one take care