Search results

1. S

Attendance?

I think they need to go back to Columbus so they don't have to play the Title games on Sunday. If they could start the season a week Earlier so the title games are not the same weekend as the round of 64 and 32 would be a big help. Not to beat a dead horse but Nobody want to pay 16 dollars to...
  2. S

IVC 23-24

I just watched the end of the Union Local Garaway game I sure did not see a Double dribble by the Garaway player. The Official must have had a better angle to make that call at that time of the game in a close Tournament game
  3. S

IVC 23-24

My mistake I meant Shilling.
  4. S

IVC 23-24

I was at the game Dalton was just quicker and shot better. They had a kid #0 that hit 5 3s and 4 of them was from the VB line. Every time Schrader got the ball down low he was Triple teamed which was to be expected. EC had a nice season expeicially the 2nd half of the of year. Dalton was...
  5. S

IVC 23-24

Hiland must be down this year if it was that close.
  6. S

IVC 23-24

Hiland will be just fine. Hiland doesn't lose very often so when they do it's a surprise to everyone. A Month ago they went to OG and had them beat until the very enI think Hiland is the clear favorite to win the Region and play Richmond heights in Dayton.
  7. S

Division 3 Eastern District

Didn't want to play Martins Ferry
  8. S

IVC 23-24

I think Malvern needs to get Massillon on the Schedule. Malvern beat a bad Akron east team by 50 yes when that game was originally put on the Schedule Akron East was good and had some kids transfer. Massillon they beat Clevleand Max Hays by 50 the Night before. That would be a good non league...
  9. S

Where Should Glenville Play?

Probably D1 but I can bend and say D2 but nothing lower.
  10. S

Division VII State Final Marion Local vs Dalton

A few years back Marion Local played Lucas. Lucas played tuff and did well I could see Dalton doing a little better then them so I would say ML 14-24
  11. S

Week 15 (Division VI State Semifinal): AP #1 Kirtland (13-1) vs. AP #2 Garaway (14-0)

Great game glad I could be a part of it. Can someone please tell me the Status on the Gentleman that Collapsed in the stands
  12. S

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

Last Basketball season I attended the CVCA Glenville District title game. After the game I spoke with Tedd Ginn SR he had no idea who I was and Spoke to me like we had been friends forever. Good luck to both teams Friday night and also in week 16
  13. S

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

Her brother played at OHIO State
  14. S

DVI State Semifinal: Columbus Grove vs. Versailles

Versailles just because of the Schedule they play.
  15. S

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

Really Euclid. Let me guess Tedd Ginn JR Cardelle Jones Troy Smith will all be officials as well.
  16. S

Division V Region 17 - Top 8 Teams

Congratulations to the Perry Pirates they are a great football team with a beautiful Stadium and great people. Would like to see them win it all in D5 then go back to D4 so we don't have to play them again lol
  17. S

OHSAA releases State Finals game schedule

I would rather see a Thursday night game then a Sunday afternoon game.
  18. S

IVC 2023

When we played them week 9 I was talking to one of the Assistant coaches. He said he thought it would be Kirtland Region but Coach Wallick seems to think It would be Versalles.
  19. S

That is correct but we did go toe to toe with Two 10-0 teams. We also battled a key injury early in season.
  20. S

I hope your Right. Serious question why do you feel that way