Search results

1. B

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

Thank you for running this bdhof! If only I had done as well in the fantasy picks that I’m in that actually payout!! 15th out of 16
  2. B

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

Me too! Got 9 in the quarters…and Kasak
  3. B

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

125 - 3 - Drake Ayala - IOWA 133 - 6 - Vito Arujau - COR 141 - 2 - Beau Bartlett - PSU 149 - 7 - Tyler Kasak - PSU 157 - 8 - Peyton Robb - NEB 165 - 4 - David Carr - ISU 174 - 9 - Carter Starocci - PSU 184 - 5 - Lenny Pinto - NEB 197 - 1 - Aaron Brooks – PSU 285 - 10 - Lucas Davison - MICH
  4. B

Indian Valley Head Wrestling Coach?

I don't care about the guy and wouldn't call it a feud. I was just tiring to get him to give his name if he's going to be trash talking all the IV coaches. Pretty pathetic to trash people and hide behind a screen name if you ask me. Been happening for a few years now.
  5. B

Cute how you have nicknames for everybody. We got one for you too...Cu#t
  6. B

Still no name bitch
  7. B

What I remember is you trashing Swaldo, then Darren & Bo while claiming "Swallow/Swinger" as you called him behind your screen name, was coming back. Ever had the balls to discuss your issues with any of them (or me) face to face like an adult? Still don't see your name....
  8. B

Yes, but I was happy to hear Dusty was returning. I just want to see stability.
  9. B

Yes, glad to have him back!
  10. B

Did you? You've said you knew what was gonna happen about 10 times over the last 5 years or so and you're always wrong. Just on here to stir stuff up and cause drama behind a screen name.- Jerry Quillin
  11. B

Dusty is returning
  12. B

IVC preview

Seems like a lot of travel for them but other than that its a great fit.
  13. B

IVC preview

A better option would probably be to add a few more big schools and give a big and small school title. It would be beneficial for all sports as well. Unfortunately, I feel like that ship has sailed with teams like Cambridge, Meadowbrook, Coshocton, Riverview, etc, probably no longer an option.
  14. B

IVC preview

I’m not sure. A guy that goes by IVC fan on twitter updates from time to time!
  15. B

IVC preview

You are correct, sorry! I had 165 & 175 backwards. Forgot our 175 was down to 165.
  16. B

IVC preview

IV has only been in the league 6 years. Our 1st year in Clay won nd 2 years ago SV won. This is the first year we’ve been the biggest school in the league . We don’t have that kind of success in any other other sport though we are typically at least good at all sports. Since joining the league...
  17. B

IVC preview

I believe you mean Malvern 157? If so yes, big win in the finals.
  18. B

IVC preview

100% out of character. Not sure what spurred it but it was an ugly seen. Hope the SV wrestler is good for sectionals and the Claymont wrestler learns his lesson and is better for it in the long run. He's a good kid that made a big mistake. Fans from both sides needed to be better. But its...
  19. B

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

125lbs. 12 Malik Heinselman, OHST, 19-5 133lbs. 2 Daton Fix, OKST, 21-0 141lbs. 3 Sebastian Rivera, RUT, 24-0 149lbs. 8 Max Murin, IOWA, 12-3 157lbs. 9 Kaleb Young, IOWA, 17-7 165lbs. 4 Dean Hamiti, WIS, 24-2 174lbs. 5 Michael Kemerer, IOWA, 9-2 184lbs. 7 Kaleb Romero, OHST, 13-3 197lbs. 6 Jacob...
  20. B

Gallia Academy D2 District SE/E

Yes