Indian Valley Head Wrestling Coach?

GIF by Giphy QA

We all knew Duster was gonna be back. The question is why would he resign in the first place?
Did you? You've said you knew what was gonna happen about 10 times over the last 5 years or so and you're always wrong. Just on here to stir stuff up and cause drama behind a screen name.- Jerry Quillin

Last edited:
Did you? You've said you knew what was gonna happen about 10 times over the last 5 years or so and you're always wrong. Just on here to stir stuff up and cause drama behind a screen name.- Jerry Quillin
Yea told you he was gonna be the head coach after the last coaches? So not always wrong Jerr Bear.

Yea told you he was gonna be the head coach after the last coaches? So not always wrong Jerr Bear.
What I remember is you trashing Swaldo, then Darren & Bo while claiming "Swallow/Swinger" as you called him behind your screen name, was coming back. Ever had the balls to discuss your issues with any of them (or me) face to face like an adult? Still don't see your name....

What I remember is you trashing Swaldo, then Darren & Bo while claiming "Swallow/Swinger" as you called him behind your screen name, was coming back. Ever had the balls to discuss your issues with any of them (or me) face to face like an adult? Still don't see your name....
Darren and Bo got let go for speaking the truth! As far as the candidates? Bo and Sky was the most qualified. Swallow wasn’t gonna let that happen. Then it came to Barr and J.Q and duster wasn’t gonna let happen sorry.. he wasn’t gonna let the program sink back to the head and arm 90’s 😂

Darren and Bo got let go for speaking the truth! As far as the candidates? Bo and Sky was the most qualified. Swallow wasn’t gonna let that happen. Then it came to Barr and J.Q and duster wasn’t gonna let happen sorry.. he wasn’t gonna let the program sink back to the head and arm 90’s 😂
Still no name bitch

Why do any of you think anyone really cares about this idiotic feud?
I don't care about the guy and wouldn't call it a feud. I was just tiring to get him to give his name if he's going to be trash talking all the IV coaches. Pretty pathetic to trash people and hide behind a screen name if you ask me. Been happening for a few years now.

Is Indian valley wrestling really this big of a topic? Are they even legitimate at any weight?
IT'S the feud of basically two small programs. One has a ton of former wrestlers and experience that came back and took over the program and are working all summer long but has a very small talent pool to coach up. And the other has much more talented wrestlers to coach up but nobody to do it all summer long.

Claymont has a nice group of young kids coming up. Their junior high did a great job last year and Pinwho is correct, their coaches have been working very hard all off season to get them ready to go. They're doing a great job bringing the program back.

Pinwho is also correct that Indian Valley hasn't had their room open all summer, but that's not really anyone's fault other than the administration for dragging their feet so long to find a coach. I'm sure Dusty and the others would have loved to keep the room open all spring and summer but weren't allowed until people were officially hired. It's always been open in the past. However, some of the IV boys have taken advantage of other rooms and are still working. So you're not correct to say no one has been working with them all summer. Someone has.

As for Grizzly asking if IV is "legitimate" enough to be talked about... If you're asking, can they win a team state title? No. If you mean, do they have a great group of kids that really care about the sport? Yes. Just because a program isn't a state powerhouse doesn't mean it can't be talked about. Obviously the people who live in these two school districts care about their programs. They care just as much as someone from Wadsworth or Perry cares about theirs 😉

Last edited: