Gallia Academy D2 District SE/E

Garcia tech pinned Albright Indian valley tonight. Indian valley planned on wresting Beckly at 144 for sr night till Dover bumped Difazio
Up. Never saw a parents come out of the stands and say no to a Match till tonight. Lol so iv forfeited 144 and state ranked kids didn’t wrestle and one didn’t wrestle on sr night.

another match that could have happened was state ranked kids at 175 but IV moved 190 to 215 and 175 to 190.. this is what kills the sport when you move good kids away from each other. Iv has a great team and nice young kids.

Garcia tech pinned Albright Indian valley tonight. Indian valley planned on wresting Beckly at 144 for sr night till Dover bumped Difazio
Up. Never saw a parents come out of the stands and say no to a Match till tonight. Lol so iv forfeited 144 and state ranked kids didn’t wrestle and one didn’t wrestle on sr night.

another match that could have happened was state ranked kids at 175 but IV moved 190 to 215 and 175 to 190.. this is what kills the sport when you move good kids away from each other. Iv has a great team and nice young kids.
Imagine

What ended up being the final of the dual ?

Agreed! Wrestle get your feel for the kid and game plan after.

Late to the party. But couldn't agree more. I have been around this sport for many years and that was a first for me.

Carrollton should get a top 15-20 at districts and with any luck qualify a kid or 2 to state. If everything goes absolutely right they qualify 7.

Who do you see as most likely to qualify? Most likely I see 120, 126, 190. With 120 and 126 as most likely, with 3 of the top 4 kids at 120 being ranked top 10 plus IV Steagal at 14. At 126 you have the top 6 kids in the district at 20-27. At 106 and 113 they have solid shots, but have to beat good kids/returning qualifiers to make it happen. Which I know Snair beat Norris, but I am unsure of the nature of that win. However, once your into Districts anything can happen. I hope for all of the kids on all teams to be healthy and be at their best.

Who do you see as most likely to qualify? Most likely I see 120, 126, 190. With 120 and 126 as most likely, with 3 of the top 4 kids at 120 being ranked top 10 plus IV Steagal at 14. At 126 you have the top 6 kids in the district at 20-27. At 106 and 113 they have solid shots, but have to beat good kids/returning qualifiers to make it happen. Which I know Snair beat Norris, but I am unsure of the nature of that win. However, once your into Districts anything can happen. I hope for all of the kids on all teams to be healthy and be at their best.
Ok Im saying everything if everything goes perfect for Carrollton. However the 106-26 have a fairly good chance of qualifying as does the 95. The longshots would be 32, 38, and 75. Thats just my opinion.

144:
FWIW: No doubt Kaufman, the veteran West Homes Senior, has earned a top rank here, but Jackson at #5 just goes to show how it's gonna be a battle considering he was an OVAC runner-up and EOWL Champ. IMO, 2-5 also have finalist potential. Spencer #6 is also a gamer.
Also interested to see how 175 & 190 shake out with the depth in those weights.
But we all know, paper doesn't matter and that's why they wrassle.