A GOP Reckoning

A few GOP House members will not be serving their term (possibility one or two behind bars)

@kylegriffin1 Breaking: Rep. Mikie Sherrill says that some members of Congress led groups of people through the Capitol Building on a "reconnaissance" tour one day before the riot that laid a deadly siege on the government's legislative branch.
You are indeed a lost soul.

Can we at least agree that an adult man defecating in Nancy's office is bad.

No ......

download.jpg

You people said you would do whatever it took to defeat President Trump, and you meant it.

The fix was in. You rigged the election.

Again, I have zero interest in arguing with you about it. I much prefer you continue to cry about how innocent you are. That doesn't look guilty at all. lmao
And Trump funded the 9-11 terrorists. I have zero interest in arguing with you about it. Truth over facts.

A mob of people who brazenly broke into the Capitol, murdered and injured, some w/ zip ties and handcuffs and damning social media posts, on video clearly seen searching the grounds, chanting "Hang Mike Pence" and more, for disobeying Trump and stealing the election, is not quite direct evidence enough. Talk about white privilege, wow.

Color me skeptical but think I'll wait a week and ask the new non-trump appointed sycophant, just to be sure. ;)

If you are a Democrat and vote for candidates from D party and listen to what they promote and do not disagree you might had to reevaluate your faith.

Hairy, yer linking stuff that's over a month old!

Are you sure you're going to be ready to take over next week? You don't seem all that focused.
I knew when it was from, and I posted it to show that he did indeed cost Georgia the two seats as the article suggested he might a couple days before the run-off . As you may say , 'good times ". It Put the cherry on top of the 'Failure " sundae lol