A GOP Reckoning

I knew when it was from, and I posted it to show that he did indeed cost Georgia the two seats as the article suggested he might a couple days before the run-off . As you may say , 'good times ". It Put the cherry on top of the 'Failure " sundae lol

Good job.

Get some coffee or something though, because in less than a week you're driving and you sound like you're still drunk.

Grab some popcorn as this is just getting started. The old GOP party still exists, but years of blunder allowing religious nuts, conspiracy idiots and a collection of misfit racists, bigots and misogynists into the party, including its leadership has the party at a crossroad. Money is drying up. Corporations are running away and major breaks lead to th3 Lincoln Project and other old line GOP groups that politicked against what is currently a fascist party dominated by an incompetent, corrupt, vindictive, vile, narcissistic sociopath. He fills the Bill for the members of the party who are mentally deranged, low life and in many instances, criminal, but he is toxic for most of the old line party. A split is on the way. With little money coming in from the old line, the misfits will struggle to win . This insurrection makes them toxic to independent voters which drops votes from them in the general elections. They think they are in for better showings in 2022 and 2024. I wouldn’t be so sure.

Fortunately all the confederates and pedos went off to the Lincoln Project lol.

Again, even if the GOP underperforms in 2022, the HOR is basically a lock to flip. ?‍♂️

Again you miscalculate. Old angry white men are dying off. Demographics are moving against you. And your side just committed treason and sedition. You didnt gain votes, you lost them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h
Again you miscalculate. Old angry white men are dying off. Demographics are moving against you. And your side just committed treason and sedition. You didnt gain votes, you lost them.

LOL Okay. Your myopic stream of consciousness is noted. ?

I realize the GOP never really cared about Debt and Deficit but this is incredible...
“Trump promised to eliminate the US debt in 8 years. Deficits per year under Trump:
2017: 715 billion.
2018: 785 billion.
2019: 992 billion.
2020: 1.1 trillion (pre-COVID estimate).
Trump was going to add $3.5 *trillion* to the national debt *before* any impact from the pandemic.”

One of MANY promise not kept.

I realize the GOP never really cared about Debt and Deficit but this is incredible...
“Trump promised to eliminate the US debt in 8 years. Deficits per year under Trump:
2017: 715 billion.
2018: 785 billion.
2019: 992 billion.
2020: 1.1 trillion (pre-COVID estimate).
Trump was going to add $3.5 *trillion* to the national debt *before* any impact from the pandemic.”

One of MANY promise not kept.
How is the new hobby coming along?

So Trump is actually thinking of using Rudy as his defense in the Senate Impeachment Trial...with a defense that the insurrection was justified because the election was fraudulent. If this is true...Trump will be impeached twice and convicted.

A party of misfit conspiracy theories...

Great piece. All Pubs should read. I feel bad (seriously) for him and some of the more sane patriotic GOP members.

Rand Paul otoh, puts it another way, cynically arguing against cleaning house: https://www.yahoo.com/news/rand-paul-warns-one-third-175520035.html

“A third of the Republicans will leave the party,” Paul continued. “This isn’t about, anymore, the Electoral College, this is about the future of the party, and whether you’re going to ostracize and excommunicate President Trump from the party. Well, guess what? Millions of his fans will leave as well.”

So that's the million dollar question, as the GOP decides their path forward. Do or can they return to principle (and sanity) or become the party of QAnon and conspiracy theorists?

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Politico: “It was Dec 9th, Trump was ranting about the election being stolen, Barr stepped toward Trump and said “that is ”—Barr was asked to resign the next day by Meadows

You people said you would do whatever it took to defeat President Trump, and you meant it.

The fix was in. You rigged the election.

Again, I have zero interest in arguing with you about it. I much prefer you continue to cry about how innocent you are. That doesn't look guilty at all. lmao
Belief with out fact or evidence is just misguided opinion.

The evidence it was rigged is overwhelming.

From purposely tanking the economy, to illegally changing election law, to media suppression of Biden Crime Family investigations, you people promised to do whatever it took...and you followed through.

Don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining.
Trust me I wouldn't piss on you

Toss out your evidence. Given me number one. Let's hear it

There is plenty of evidence that Democrats did rig the election.

We chose truth over facts.
Where have they been hiding the evidence? Triple re-counts, 60 thrown out lawsuits. What more proof do you need? I bet they hid it with the weapons of mass destruction.

Where have they been hiding the evidence? Triple re-counts, 60 thrown out lawsuits. What more proof do you need? I bet they hid it with the weapons of mass destruction.
Harvesting of mail-in ballots is illegal in Canada and most countries in Europe because it is too easy to cheat, but Democrats legalized it here.

Harvesting of mail-in ballots is illegal in Canada and most countries in Europe because it is too easy to cheat, but Democrats legalized it here.

Why didn't the lawyers think to include this evidence in the 64 suits they lost. They should just subpoena you and the Moose Hat guy as expert witnesses to explain it to the judge.