Blake Shooting

Holy crap...I'll type slowly. Blake said he had a knife in his possession AND the police found an additional knife in the car. Dense.
OK...I guess an additional one makes two. I will wait for the proof of that and get back to you.

Good question. And one the police did not know the answer to at the time of the incident.

Why was he reaching into the car? In that situation, I think it is reasonable to think that he was going to grab a more potent weapon.

Thus, the police decided to neutralize him.
A reasonable conclusion but we know that is not what he was actually doing based on your interpretation. As such, we know that he had no intention of using a knife and no intention of retrieving another weapon. It's really too bad the Kenosha police department decided not to implement the body cameras that were supposed to be put in place. Instead of what I am sure is going to turn out to be very conflicting testimony between Blake, other witnesses, and the police, this would have been easy to figure out.

A reasonable conclusion but we know that is not what he was actually doing based on your interpretation. As such, we know that he had no intention of using a knife and no intention of retrieving another weapon. It's really too bad the Kenosha police department decided not to implement the body cameras that were supposed to be put in place. Instead of what I am sure is going to turn out to be very conflicting testimony between Blake, other witnesses, and the police, this would have been easy to figure out.

We know that now.

The police at the time did not know that.

But you know that.

I know what additional means but since the p
Sorry you were so confused by all the "word magic."
I know what additional means. Given that the posted report said they found a knife in the car, I'm just making sure you are sticking with that one and an additional one. I guess we will find out about both your knives in due time.

We know that now.

The police at the time did not know that.

But you know that.
OK...but at least we do know that he did not intend to use any weapons. I guess we will soon find out why he was going back to his car. He will have the opportunity to be interviewed.

I know what additional means but since the p

I know what additional means. Given that the posted report said they found a knife in the car, I'm just making sure you are sticking with that one and an additional one. I guess we will find out about both your knives in due time.
In the same report that is so confusing for you, Blake himself said he had a knife. So, that knife + knife in car= 2 knives. Hope that finally helps.

In the same report that is so confusing for you, Blake himself said he had a knife. So, that knife + knife in car= 2 knives. Hope that finally helps.
Right...so when there is a report on the confirmed presence of a second knife, please post it. I am unconcerned with what you say. I am interested in what actually occurred.

Right...so when there is a report on the confirmed presence of a second knife, please post it. I am unconcerned with what you say. I am interested in what actually occurred.
I don't think you are..I think you are in over your head and are desperately trying to save face.

He had a knife. Why did he have a knife?

OK...but at least we do know that he did not intend to use any weapons. I guess we will soon find out why he was going back to his car. He will have the opportunity to be interviewed.
Yep..I'm sure his answer will be "I was going to get a knife and slash a cops neck"

How do you know this?
Common sense. MultiSportDad has said that Blake had a single knife (which contradicts your narrative of two knives). He conjects that the knife fell out of his hand and into the car when he opened the door. That is his explanation for how the knife got there. I'm not sure if I agree with that but I am taking him for his word. If that is the case and he carried the knife to the car, I don't see how he intended to use it. He would have used it before when he had the opportunity. It is non sensical to lead the cops to the car at gunpoint and decide to use it only then. We also know that he did not have a gun in the car so his journey was not to retrieve another weapon. As such and according to this narrative, he likely did not intend to use a weapon.

I appreciate that this contradicts your narrative that Blake had a knife in his procession when he started his jaunt with the intention of retrieving the additional knife so he could wield 2 knives against the 3 guns pointed at him at point blank range. I also do not agree with that narrative but I am happy to let you run with it until it is actually determined how many knives existed.

Yep..I'm sure his answer will be "I was going to get a knife and slash a cops neck"
I am not sure what he will say. Just like I have no idea what the police will say. As we know, that department has a very sordid history of planting, hiding, and ignoring evidence. I am not claiming they are doing it in this case too but so far the theories posted on Yappi are all over the place and not super logical.

Common sense. MultiSportDad has said that Blake had a single knife (which contradicts your narrative of two knives). He conjects that the knife fell out of his hand and into the car when he opened the door. That is his explanation for how the knife got there. I'm not sure if I agree with that but I am taking him for his word. If that is the case and he carried the knife to the car, I don't see how he intended to use it. He would have used it before when he had the opportunity. It is non sensical to lead the cops to the car at gunpoint and decide to use it only then. We also know that he did not have a gun in the car so his journey was not to retrieve another weapon. As such and according to this narrative, he likely did not intend to use a weapon.

I appreciate that this contradicts your narrative that Blake had a knife in his procession when he started his jaunt with the intention of retrieving the additional knife so he could wield 2 knives against the 3 guns pointed at him at point blank range. I also do not agree with that narrative but I am happy to let you run with it until it is actually determined how many knives existed.

This wasn't the smartest guy in the world..anything's possible.

I am not sure what he will say. Just like I have no idea what the police will say. As we know, that department has a very sordid history of planting, hiding, and ignoring evidence. I am not claiming they are doing it in this case too but so far the theories posted on Yappi are all over the place and not super logical.
They do? Can you cite multiple cases?

Got it, you have no idea and are talking out of your as usual.

Herschel Walker's son calls Jacob Blake a 'crazy violent criminal' and urges Wisconsin cops to release body cam video of his shooting to stop BLM protesters 'pulling another George Floyd' - as his father speaks at RNC

They do? Can you cite multiple cases?
Sure....“Corruption, lies, multiple evidence plantings, and deceit existed throughout the entire Kenosha criminal justice system,” concluded one report, commissioned by the Wisconsin state Supreme Court in 2017 after officers allegedly lied and planted evidence in a murder case. "

You also have the Michael Bell case which made national news. A Kenosha cop shot a kid in the head after an unlawful stop. The kid was to testify the next day in an incident that involved the same officer. Seems like the officer did not like that and decided to take care of it. The Kenosha justice system justified the murder but an external investigation found corruption and the hiding of evidence.

Any objective person would not take the word of this department over Blake. They are both untrustworthy. The investigations should and will come from outside the department.