Recent content by smitty1974

1. S

2021 Division IV Schedules

edison has never played bellevue in football but it does make sense with the short travel and i agree with you on having shelby back on bellevue schedule.
  2. S

Friday Final Scores - 10/30

Milan Edison 42 Perkins 35
  3. S

Western Buckeye League 2020

I would like to comment on Ottawa Glandorf vs Otsego,first of all Otsego used to play Bowling Green in their opener except for this year and if they played i dont think Otsego would be undefeated but anyway im very impressed with Ottawa-Glandorfs defense.In todays Ashland Times-Gazette,which...
  4. S

Friday Final Scores - 10/23

edison 34 wellington 7 and milbury lake@perkins cancelled because lake didnt want to stay all night.there was suppose to be a meeting at 745pm last night between both coaches and game officials but that didnt happen because at 730pm lake players got on the bus and went back home but by then...
  5. S

DVII Region 25 Final: Lucas @ Warren JFK

north central,if st.paul loses to jfk friday,will st.paul make up the game with mapleton? as far as i am concerned.i didnt hear anything about covid at monroeville,so the no contest rule cannot be used,if the coach gave up without asking the kids if they wanted to play then he should be...
  6. S

Saturday Final Scores - 10/17

Lagrange keystone 46 milan edison 27
  7. S

Saturday Final Scores - 10/10

we were to have firelands(6-1),norwalk 3-3 and toledo woodward and western reserve who beat margaretta last night on our original schedule. i still think firelands is overrated as lorain county league other than keystone weak. i still think we would of beat firelands ,western reserve and toledo...
  8. S

i wouldnt say that were are now a soft 5-2. we have played and beat 3 winless teams,sandusky,willard and vermilion and beat oak harbor who upset port clinton thats why huron won the bay by 2 games and with that kind of scheduling thats why edison didnt get a higher seed and i also consider...
  9. S

Cory Rawson Forfeits Playoff Game

also ashland(oh)times gazette and wooster daily news papers became gannette earllier this year and if you notice gannett local newspapers do not have sports editors anymoreyou are looking at less prep coverage and more national and pro sports coverage.
  10. S

Cory Rawson Forfeits Playoff Game

i can see them beat ridgemont bad team,but lose big to arlington and bluffton.
  11. S

like i told my friend, edison loss to huron(40-14) they would learn more from than clear fork routing a marion harding hapless team the week before and the chargers prevailed in a close game.
  12. S

Most lopsided first round game

yes i saw that outcome coming.normandy is a very bad winless team the worst team in the cleveland area as far as d-2. their closest loss was to parma sr 26-0 and they are bad.so yes i saw the rout was coming.
  13. S

one of them had to be edison 35-28 over clear fork..what was the other game?
  14. S

Northern Buckeye Conference 2020

i would too but eastwood would be favored.