Longest Trip for a first round game?

Mason to Lebanon 11 miles. Could be 20 to 30 minute drive with construction traffic roundabouts and railroad tracks the hurt when you hit them on 42

Maybe a stupid question, but how does everyone know matchups? I have seen no rankings (comp pts) or brackets. Checked ohsaa website and nothing
Fantastic50.net has the playoff seeding probabilities for each region. Anything that has 100% probably is locked in, so you can tell who is playing who. There are still a few games left today that will impact a few regions, but most are figured out already. Joe eitel should be updated tonight, and then OHSAA will release the official brackets soon.

Fantastic50.net has the playoff seeding probabilities for each region. Anything that has 100% probably is locked in, so you can tell who is playing who. There are still a few games left today that will impact a few regions, but most are figured out already. Joe eitel should be updated tonight, and then OHSAA will release the official brackets soon.
As Joe is contracted by the state to compile the “official” rankings, not much is likely to change from his numbers.

As Joe is contracted by the state to compile the “official” rankings, not much is likely to change from his numbers.
I guess what I'm saying is Joe Eitel has real time standings, while Fantastic 50 shows what they're likely to end up as. So you don't want to look at Eitel until all the points have been added.

Kings to Loveland 7.8 miles. I live closer to Loveland High School than Kings High School even though I’m in the Kings District.

173 miles driving. 2 hours and 55 minutes. 141 miles as the crow flies.

That measurement is assuming the game is at Bump Taylor Field. My guess is they might play at Collinwood, but IDK.
wherever glenville will play their home playoff gameits going to be a long and very quiet ride back home for lima bath.

Any chance Kelly comes back this year and they decide to run him like week 1 of regular season
He was playing some defense last night in the little bit of the second half that I watched. As far as him running like week 1 I’d say absolutely not. They seemed to have abandoned that even when he was healthy. I think the staff just wants to get the qb as many reps as possible for next year.

He was playing some defense last night in the little bit of the second half that I watched. As far as him running like week 1 I’d say absolutely not. They seemed to have abandoned that even when he was healthy. I think the staff just wants to get the qb as many reps as possible for next year.
ECC next year going to be alot of return QB's

OHSAA needs some retooling on the playoffs. Geesh, these driving distances are sinful with the price of gas and diesel. Maybe a halfway point? 🙄

OHSAA needs some retooling on the playoffs. Geesh, these driving distances are sinful with the price of gas and diesel. Maybe a halfway point? 🙄
Who will you get to host neutral site games? If you look at the latest Canton vs. SWO thread about where the Title Games s/b held, you see that hosting is a very large problem. Plus. don't you think neutral site games will affect the gate and the size of the "crowds"?

I guess what I'm saying is Joe Eitel has real time standings, while Fantastic 50 shows what they're likely to end up as. So you don't want to look at Eitel until all the points have been added.
Not exactly. For an example, Joe will update based on the final divisor, which OHSAA ratings usually don’t until schedules are completed. Joe is the final word as far as the computer ratings are concerned, so one can assume he is also the most reliable source.

Who will you get to host neutral site games? If you look at the latest Canton vs. SWO thread about where the Title Games s/b held, you see that hosting is a very large problem. Plus. don't you think neutral site games will affect the gate and the size of the "crowds"?
I believe the poster was being sarcastic..... (see the "rolled eyes")

my solution to this is to make all 1st and 2nd round games matchups up by geography. obviously, each top 8 team will get a guaranteed home game and will play a team from seeds 9-16.

1. Garaway vs 14 Tusky Valley
2. West Jeff vs 15 Grove City Christian
3. Fort Frye vs 16 Rock Hill
4. Northmor vs 11 Newcomerstown
5. Elgin vs 9 East Knox
6. Grandview Heights vs 13 Dawson Bryant
7. Nelsonville York vs 12 Trimble
8. Martins Ferry vs 10 Bellaire

assuming higher seeds win matchups could look like this:

1. Garaway vs 8. Martins Ferry
2. West Jeff vs 6. Grandview Heights
3. Fort Frye vs 7. Nelsonville York