realball4468's latest activity

• R
    realball4468 replied to the thread IVC 23-24.
    Sorry...the only starting guard that was LEFT HANDED.
  • R
    Hiland in final 4. Malvern not. Same thing…different year. Barrino and Martin could play with prep boys. The rest not so much. Plus...
  • R
    Mark 2 state championships 1 state runner up 6 final 4’s Tucci 0 state championships 0 state runner ups 0 final 4’s That is 9 banners...
  • R
    I did watch the whole game but I would have turned it off at half if malvern would have ran MF off the floor. Which they did not. at...
  • R
    The best in the business win and hang banners. Not sectional banners and district banners. Tucci has won but has failed to hang the...
  • R
    losing at half and winning by 11 is running someone off the floor?
  • R
    I said “wouldn’t be surprising”…not they will for sure lose. I did make one factual statement. Not a final 4 team. Now if they win...
  • R
    Good showing by IV last night. St. C has some really talented scorers with some size. D-Final game vs. Mayesville will be a good one.
  • R
    With a little better defense...Shadyside would/should have beat Hiland. Offensively, they played well enough to win. I really liked...
  • R
    If I drive (initiate contact) and your hands are in and your feet are set and you fall over...defensive foul If I drive (initiate...
  • R
    Positive... If Tucci and Malvern bow out early (not make Final 4)...it's easier to go back and say "we were the 1st basketball team at...
  • R
    2007-08 Season Boys Basketball Garaway (D3 State-Runner Up) Girls Basketball Garaway (D3 State-Runner Up) Hiland (D4 State Champs)...
  • R
    Spacing hand is taught as a technique to teach defenders how to keep proper spacing... 1. To make the shooter think twice about...
  • R
    Many coaches are starting to teach '1 hand on the hip' in boys and girls. The refs are allowing it. Huge advantage for defenders. The...
  • R
    IVC has 14 teams...Big 10 has 14 teams...(I know...HS to college comparison) IVC hands outs 14-16 1st ream awards. Big 10 hands outs...