IVC 23-24

The new enrollment base count numbers came out for the school years of 2024-25 and 2025-26 here's the IVC league schools count this is just base count with no CB numbers they will come out in a month or two

234 IV. +12. D4 next year's division
198 Claymont +1 D4
167 SV +1. D5
160 TV. +1 D5
142 Ridgewood +0 D6 they could be just under the D5 count by 1
139 Garaway. +31 D5
126 BT. +2. D6
122 Newcomerstown. +1. D6
110 Hiland. +11. D6
107 EC. +3. D6
91 Malvern. +23. D6
70 CV. +2. D7
61 Strasburg. +1. D7
38 TCC. +42. D7
If you would use last time CB numbers this what they might look like for the up coming 2024-25 season
What do you think the cut off numbers will be for each division???

I am not sure who Hiland will play next year in the tournament since river MC and Caldwell will all be 7. I doubted we will go to Athens we would play malvern ridgewood and east canton. I had read that the state semi finals will be at a nuteral site and the championship games be at same location. We might make to the finals every year this is going to ruin the state tournament experience.

What do you think the cut off numbers will be for each division???
This is what I saw on another highschool website, what the 7 divisions count might be
D1 638 and up 64 schools
D2 457 to 637. 64 ". "
D3 281 to 456. 134 " "
D4 194 to 289. 134. " "
D5 144 to 193. 132 " "
D6. 98. to 143. 135. " "
D7. 97 and down 136 " "
I'm sure there's it's going to be a little give and take, for the cut offs

Also what I have seen on another highschool website is that divisions 3 to 7, that districts might something like this, there will be a NE 1/2, NW 1/2, SE 1/2, SW 1/2, and that East District would go into the SE district, and the central district could be divided up between SE and SW district, of course this is just hear say

I am not sure who Hiland will play next year in the tournament since river MC and Caldwell will all be 7. I doubted we will go to Athens we would play malvern ridgewood and east canton. I had read that the state semi finals will be at a nuteral site and the championship games be at same location. We might make to the finals every year this is going to ruin the state tournament experience.
Right now it looks like Caldwell will be d6, with a count of 112, River and Monroe Central TBD for some reason there number count is not finalized yet

Go Hawks let’s win tomorrow and have chance for the state championship !!!!! I have a feeling we are going to have a big game we have been here three yeare in a row we should be experienced by now. I am leaving at 6 in the morning going to be a long day. I am staying for the weekend

Go Hawks let’s win tomorrow and have chance for the state championship !!!!! I have a feeling we are going to have a big game we have been here three yeare in a row we should be experienced by now. I am leaving at 6 in the morning going to be a long day. I am staying for the weekend
Good luck!!!

7 divisions is just flat out wrong.. it really is gonna ruin highschool tournament basketball it sucks.

No unfortunately there done for the season, hopefully Connor Beachy will be able to play for the baseball team this season

Who would of ever thought with this team and all of our injuries, that we will have a slight chance for a state title ,Mark definitely needs to be considered for coach of the year in d4

Wow two glaring stats that stand out
We out rebouned them 35-20, never would have guess that with Lima's size
The next one was a big surprise Hiland had 18 to's to Lima Catholic 7, I guess that even everything out

Wow two glaring stats that stand out
We out rebouned them 35-20, never would have guess that with Lima's size
The next one was a big surprise Hiland had 18 to's to Lima Catholic 7, I guess that even everything out
As that game got late, I couldn't help imagining that somewhere, some way, Coach Reese was standing calmly with his arms folded, watching that game and saying, "We're fine. Just play like you have been coached to play." :)

Hiland overcame 19 turnovers with hot and timely shooting, good 3 point shooting, and rebounding.

I have seen some "Praise Jesus Miracles" result from a bunch of godly Mennonite women getting together and praying. Hiland will need that for the next game. Lol

I guess finishing second in the state in d4 ,is better than nothing, if we were going to finish runner-up, I'd rather lose to Russia,to some good old home grown country boys

Malvern played HP better than OG thru 3 qtrs. OG played a better 4th qtr. Dang near beat them. Had their chances.

I guess HP likes shooting at UD way better than at OU. But Malvern should feel really good about how they played them for most of the game.

OG doesn't quit. Hiland learned that first-hand. Hawks had them beat at their place - until they didn't.

Malvern played HP better than OG thru 3 qtrs. OG played a better 4th qtr. Dang near beat them. Had their chances.

I guess HP likes shooting at UD way better than at OU. But Malvern should feel really good about how they played them for most of the game.

OG doesn't quit. Hiland learned that first-hand. Hawks had them beat at their place - until they didn't.
Yep White beat us, when he hit that NBA three,I guess who knows what might of happened,when Alex Yoder went down in that game

Think about this fantasy final four across all divisions:
St Ignatius vs Lutheran East/Harvest Prep

Richmond Hts vs Kettering Altar/Youngstown Ursuline

Who would win? I don't know, but those would be some great games.

The answer tells you all you need to know about the problem with how the OHSAA assigns teams to certain divisions.

Consider Hiland, OG, Preble Shawnee, Malvern, Marysville, etc., in terms of how they are comprised and what they look like compared to the group in the fantasy final four. One thing is not like the other.

Surely we can do better. Shawnee can almost not score against LE. Has anyone considered that LE shouldn't be in D3? Lol

It's a broken system that ohsaa will never get fit, it's either the public schools opt out of the ohsaa membership and form there own association, I know that will never happen, or the private schools have there own tournament, public have there's own tournament, what's the answer

Think about this fantasy final four across all divisions:
St Ignatius vs Lutheran East/Harvest Prep

Richmond Hts vs Kettering Altar/Youngstown Ursuline

Who would win? I don't know, but those would be some great games.

The answer tells you all you need to know about the problem with how the OHSAA assigns teams to certain divisions.

Consider Hiland, OG, Preble Shawnee, Malvern, Marysville, etc., in terms of how they are comprised and what they look like compared to the group in the fantasy final four. One thing is not like the other.

Surely we can do better. Shawnee can almost not score against LE. Has anyone considered that LE shouldn't be in D3? Lol
Can imagine the attendance for the Harvest Prep vs Lutheran East game will be they be lucky to get a couple thousand

I think LE beat RH and lost to Iggy this year. Not sure about that. They all kinda play each other up there in the Cle area.