Recent content by nptb

1. N

OHSAA Expands Football 7-on-7 Opportunities

You are trolling right? You are not being serious.
  2. N

Top recruit daring OHSAA to suspend him

To stay on topic, the kid wants to be able to compete against the best players in the country. Most of the rules that are in place are created by people who no longer breath. It is now 2024. A lot of folk on this board swear that Ohio ball has fallen off. You allow spring football or 7 on 7...
  3. N

Ohio and surrounding states need to do better

Your argument makes no sense because Ohio St literally has a top 5 class every year getting the elite from Ohio 90 percent of the time if they want them. Your argument makes no sense because schools like Alabama, Ohio St, Georgia and Clemson are national recruiters, meaning they go after the...
  4. N

Ohio and surrounding states need to do better

First of all most of the recruiting sites are so flawed it's crazy. Texas A&M just had the number 1 recruiting class in the country, along with several highly rated players already on the roster. What did that get them? Have you seen Arch Manning play football? There are more than a few kids...
  5. N

D2 State Semi-final: R6 Toledo Central Catholic (13-1) vs R8 Kings Mills Kings (13-1) @ Wapakoneta

All games play out under their own terms. So many things come into play each game. I heard so and so have the runs all week. Who was he around that had everyone running to the locker room toilet? What was the weather like? Was it a down pour or was it extremely hot. Who was the home team? Were...
  6. N

D2 State Semi-final: R6 Toledo Central Catholic (13-1) vs R8 Kings Mills Kings (13-1) @ Wapakoneta

What makes beating Whitmer and Highland, Avon and Avon Lake more impressive than beating Anderson, Lebanon, Winton Woods the defending State Champ. Anderson also has a state championship to their name. I've seen TCC over the years and I like their program. I am just trying to figure out how some...
  7. N

Week 13: R4 Semi - Archbishop Moeller (11-1) vs Mason (10-2) at Middletown

What is North Shore's OOS record over the last 20 years? Why would North Shore run through Ohio? Has North Shore ever played an opponent that doesn't border the state of Texas? I know the answer to all of these questions by the way, as I've been on the national scene for almost 20 years now...
  8. N

Florida plays a physical brand of football. It would be hard to out physical one of their better teams. Florida is the deepest state this year.
  9. N

Look at the scores of all of the Texas games against the top OOS teams. What someone said would happen to Ohio happens to Texas 90 percent of the time and all of the games are in Texas.
  10. N

Have you seen the quarterbqack play in Louisiana? Have you heard of the Herbstriet Classic? The top teams from the states you mention excluding LA have been to Ohio. Texas is the softest of all of the football states and Louisiana's top teams can't beat a top 30 Texas squad. I would question...
  11. N

Mater Dei vs St John Bosco

Cal preps is a farce as is Max Preps. I would bet my life Cal Preps will have De Lasalle rated in the top 25 next season. It's a computer Amon Ra is the best route running wr I've seen at the high school level. JT Daniels falls into the top 10 high school signal callers I've seen. Brian Brohm...
  12. N

Also, both of those Elder teams would have blown the doors off of that St. X team that lost to John Bosco
  13. N

Louisville Trinity indeed did need over time to beat one of those at least 20 teams I mentioned, that were better than the St. John Bosco team that beat St. X. Louisville Male was every bit as good as Louisville Trinity who was led by Brian Brohm. Louisville Male was led by Michael Bush. Bush...
  14. N

Warren Central, IN 2003 Louisville Trinity, KY 2002 off the top of my head and that St. X team lost 4 other games. They were close to getting bounced in the first 3 rounds.