jj150's latest activity

• jj150
    jj150 reacted to Boro Fan's post in the thread Division II Team Race? with Like Like.
    It all depends what “they” identify as…
  • jj150
    jj150 replied to the thread 2024 NCAA Pick'Em.
    125 - 8 - Richard Figueroa - ASU 133 - 10 - Aaron Nagao - PSU 141 - 3 - Real Woods - IOWA 149 - 7 - Tyler Kasak - PSU 157 - 1 - Levi...
  • jj150
    jj150 replied to the thread Western Buckeye League.
    OG seems to have a “special player or 2 every 3-4 years (twins, current coach bramlage kid etc), Who is next?
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to TylersMom's post in the thread OSU/BIG 10 with Like Like.
    Thank you very much. And congratulations to all of the Ohio young men that made it. KC will be fun.
  • jj150
    jj150 replied to the thread D 1 106 Final.
    yes you learn way more from mistakes/loses than anything in life. Also, one call didn’t decide that match. The questionable call just...
  • jj150
    jj150 replied to the thread OSU/BIG 10.
    Congrats to your boy!
  • jj150
    I am asking is what he did (hurdle an opponent/leave your feet to go over an opponent) legal or illegal. If legal congrats to the...
  • jj150
    What are your thoughts on this situation. I do not know either wrestler you seem to have a great grasp of the rules. Is The move...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to SPGT's post in the thread Losing on purpose with Like Like.
    I can’t imagine a universe where my kid would tell me he was going to throw a match to get a better path to qualify for state! I would...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to SWOHWrestling's post in the thread 2024 Boro Fan Almanac with Like Like.
    I must remind you what was once said by the wise MitSulHer Borofan can strangle you with a cordless phone. Borofan doesn’t wear a...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to BoyDad88's post in the thread 2024 Boro Fan Almanac with Like Like.
    Mr. Deem, congrats on your son proving the rankings wrong. but you're focused on the wrong thing at this point. pleas read this excerpt...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to 84Card's post in the thread 2024 Boro Fan Almanac with Like Like.
    When Mr.Brakeman put out his Annual report, I wonder how many complaints he received. Probably not many, because the person would have...
  • jj150
    jj150 reacted to SPGT's post in the thread 2024 Boro Fan Almanac with Like Like.
    Mine too, they really don’t care about rankings, they care about competing, growing, habits , grades, coachability, attitude, yes...