Recent content by DaveB

1. D

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

I’m probably setting myself up for lots of flack but I am the originator of the word “wuss”. It is a combination of the words p*ssy and wimp. It was in 1967 on the corner of 11th street and Yale Avenue NE in Massillon. You heard it here first. You’re welcome.
  2. D

2024 Massillon Tigers

I saw that game with my Dad. When Mentor got the ball back after the quick touchdown by the Tigers it was clear neither defense could stop the other offense. I told my Dad we should try to strip the ball away from their ball carriers and not try to tackle them. Either get the turn over or get...
  3. D

2023 Massillon Football

I didn’t get to see Manningham or Woodson play against the Tigers but they were legends. Too bad they had to play college ball for the dark side.
  4. D

2023 Massillon Football

I live out of town and don’t get to see as many Tigers games now but the last time I was at a Massillon Warren game was watching Lynn Bowden shred the Tiger defense. We could not tackle that guy. He was an amazing talent but that was not a fun game to watch.
  5. D

2023 Massillon Football

I agree with all 3 of those. Huth had the “it” factor. He was a straight up baller.
  6. D

2023 Massillon Football

To watch what has happened over the last 2 days with the votes has been incredible and it’s all because of you. Thanks to you Worm. Much appreciated from this Tiger fan!
  7. D

2023 Massillon Football

Don’t feel guilty. EDMF!
  8. D

2023 Massillon Football

Thanks for doing that tweeter thing Worm. Looks like it’s doing the trick.
  9. D

2023 Massillon Football

It’s tedious work but somebody has to do it.
  10. D

2023 Massillon Football

The Florida kid gained 1000 votes just in the last hour.
  11. D

2023 Massillon Football

I hope Trell finds a good home where he can have an impact.
  12. D

2024 Division 2 Early Outlook

There were very few QB’s in any division that could run like DaOne. Not only was he fast and elusive but he was powerful and could break tackles.
  13. D

2024 Division 2 Early Outlook

This is where it’s clear you don’t have enough information to form an accurate opinion regarding Slaughter and next year’s Massillon offense. As was mentioned earlier, as a sophomore, he was the quarterback for Massillon that beat St Ed’s in 2022. He was injured for much of 2023 but when he did...
  14. D

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Agree. He was one of the most talented kids for Hoban. Really was a game changer.
  15. D

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

The very end of that video was hilarious!!!