2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with these numbers from Maxpreps that 82 just posted....I would like to sincerely thank the administrators, coaches, players, fans and whoever else had a part in voting NO when our past administrators attempted to join the Federal League. In all seriousness, none of this would be possible had that vote went a different way. I believe there was another time....correct me if I'm wrong....at a later date when they wouldn't even accept our application....again, thank you. I truly believe that had Massillon been accepted, we would have struggled to hire a quality coach when Hall left. Nate Moore would probably be at Moeller right now and we would be trading wins in week 10 every year instead of dominating. We would be a 2nd and occasionally a third round playoff team. We'd still win the fed 8 of 10 years but once we approached the later playoff rounds we'd be excused. Looking back now that was a very pivotal time in Massillon football history and man did we dodge a bullet.
matrix shoe GIF
Shout out to Lee Owens, I believe he's the one who reached out to Moore and suggested he look into the job.

The boys basketball team is going to strong at least this year and next.
Haven't followed much division 1 Track and Field for years, not since my alma mater got bumped down to d2 in that sport. But I remember Massillon has always looked really good in the sprints, and jumps.

How many of Massillon's top football players will be doing track this spring?

Haven't followed much division 1 Track and Field for years, not since my alma mater got bumped down to d2 in that sport. But I remember Massillon has always looked really good in the sprints, and jumps.

Not sure really, I know a lot of them do track. It's hard finding info on thise sports. I try checking in with BB and wrestling and it's difficult to find. I try on MaxPreps but that doesn't show much... Varsity BB but JV and freshman not so much.. wresting in near impossible same with track. I suppose they have coverage in the local newspapers. Wish those sports had the same sort of set up the football teams do but it doesn't seem to be the case..Unless maybe one of the locals can give some direction.

A lot of the skill guys run track also.

Interesting how there is no response from the haters.
They just have nothing to use anymore ! Now of course as time goes on there will be things they grasp onto, transfers and how as fans we are so arrogant etc. but those things are just so irrelevant. It’s just going to be a long and miserable winter for them.
Now on the other side it’s like Christmas Day every morning for us !! 🐅🏆

They just have nothing to use anymore ! Now of course as time goes on there will be things they grasp onto, transfers and how as fans we are so arrogant etc. but those things are just so irrelevant. It’s just going to be a long and miserable winter for them.
Now on the other side it’s like Christmas Day every morning for us !! 🐅🏆
Yeah it is, brother. Merry Christmas to all my Massillon brethern. I had a BLAST last Friday night up there.

come on everybody.. Dorian is currently in first place for DPY in the country but the kid from Florida is closing fast, looks like they're working hard to overtake our guy.... Think about his last game, he wasn't going to let us down
The Florida kid gained 1000 votes just in the last hour.

The Florida kid gained 1000 votes just in the last hour.
I see that.. they obviously have a team of people when I vote when I check dorian adds about 3-4 votes and the other kid in same time frame adds about 10....The florida kid might be getting help from a local league's fan base from Ohio...I got a couple buddies coming over for drinks and already told them bring your phones and some energy....

Status
Not open for further replies.