Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

Hey if you think your dogs heart worm medication is good enough for you - have at it.

No thanks. I've had the vid twice (that I'm aware of) and never felt the need or saw it as something that would help.
That being said I'm not going to be a buffoon and act like if someone were to take ivermectin they bought from TSC, they're somehow risking their life taking a "cow dewormer" not fit for human consumption. It's funny how many times people who thought I was a nut for keeping "fish meds" on hand in case of infections would later reach out and either ask me for some or how to order it. Medicine is medicine. It doesn't really matter who the packaging is marketed towards. But society in general doesn't like out of the box thinking or people who find ways around gatekeepers. I get it. lol

As for ivermectin human & cow version, might want to make sure you adjust the dosage accordingly: average beef cow is 1200 vs an average human of 200. Will cow dewormer kill tou, as I’ve said in earlier post probably not if taken in moderation. Will it help cure Covid for you - a fool would find out.

Taking excessive amounts of a drug can have negative consequences. Got it!

Last edited:
And one would be at best deeply misleading to say this. In fact they would be wrong.

If you want to engage on this topic do you think the small delays in the rate of covid spread as a result of the mitigation efforts (lock downs) and mass vaccinations was worth the price paid? I would submit that the evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates that the efforts we engaged in to slow the spread resulted in exponentially more economic, societal & public health damage then any benefits gained.
No, of course not. I would agree with you completely on your second paragraph. Both can be true, though. It is possible that it was both limited but at a cost that was not worth it.

Did he say “by injection or something like that” … yes or no?

Truth … you have convinced your self he didn’t say something that is on video … but not surprised, you don’t deal in reality … only what you are told to believe … sheep
Why do you repeatedly not acknowledge the rest of the statement he made?

Even if you take that quote by itself, with zero context, it still doesn't translate to TELLING people to do something. If you watched that presser and your take away was "Trump told people to to inject themselves with disinfectant" you're as braindead as someone who watched it and thought "Trump just told me to inject myself with disinfectant."

As for ivermectin human & cow version, might want to make sure you adjust the dosage accordingly: average beef cow is 1200 vs an average human of 200. Will cow dewormer kill tou, as I’ve said in earlier post probably not if taken in moderation. Will it help cure Covid for you - a fool would find out.
Horses/cows aren't just "big people"... body mass is one of MANY considerations. The active ingredient (a few homologues of the ivermectin molecule) is probably the same in human/animal medicines but the excipients (ie, non-active ingredients) may be different and those in the animal version can be unsafe for humans. Also, the route of administration (oral, topical cream etc) matters in getting to the right systemic exposure for the drug to work and to be safe. On top of all that, horses are likely to have very different ADME (absorption/distribution/metabolism/excretion) of the active ingredient than do humans, necessitating different doses/routes/regimens. If orally administered, the foods you eat (or don't) when taking the medicine can affect the exposure and the safety profile. Concomitant medications you're taking and pre-existing health conditions can make an otherwise safe drug, deadly. Lot's to consider here... bottom line is it's unwise to take any medicine that isn't prescribed for you by a physician.

Last edited:
And one would be at best deeply misleading to say this. In fact they would be wrong.

If you want to engage on this topic do you think the small delays in the rate of covid spread as a result of the mitigation efforts (lock downs) and mass vaccinations was worth the price paid? I would submit that the evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates that the efforts we engaged in to slow the spread resulted in exponentially more economic, societal & public health damage then any benefits gained.
We got it wrong. Lock downs caused more harm than good.

So what part of the rest of the statement makes him saying “by injection or something like that” invalid … did he take it back … what did he actually say that cancels the part where he made the ridiculously stupid request?

Last edited:
Even if you take that quote by itself, with zero context, it still doesn't translate to TELLING people to do something. If you watched that presser and your take away was "Trump told people to to inject themselves with disinfectant" you're as braindead as someone who watched it and thought "Trump just told me to inject myself with disinfectant."
I have not once said he told people to inject disinfectant… if I did show me … just more lies … I have continuously said asked … but because you can’t bring your self to admit he actually asked about something as stupid as injecting disinfectant … you keep trying changing the narrative … because your love of your hero makes it in possible to admit the truth … again.

I have not once said he told people to inject disinfectant… if I did show me … just more lies … I have continuously said asked … but because you can’t bring your self to admit he actually asked about something as stupid as injecting disinfectant … you keep trying changing the narrative … because your love of your hero makes it in possible to admit the truth … again.
the simpsons rake GIF

So part of the rest of the statement makes him saying “by injection or something like that” invalid … did he take it back … what did he actually say that cancels the part where he made the ridiculously stupid request?
You need the whole quote for context:

TRUMP: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.

You need the whole quote for context:
TRUMP: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.

Is that not asking about injecting disinfectant? Yes or no?

… and I said people died … are you saying no one died?

So that's it?

Out of the MULTITUDE of things you were told about covid, when I ask you to name the things that proved to be true, that's it? That's frickin' hilarious!

I love watching you flop on the deck like a fish. Name another one.

Is that not asking about injecting disinfectant? Yes or no?
When did I ever say otherwise? Asking isn't telling and he was asking the doctors there with him at the press conference not you.

Again, context matters.

So that's it?

Out of the MULTITUDE of things you were told about covid, when I ask you to name the things that proved to be true, that's it? That's frickin' hilarious!

I love watching you flop on the deck like a fish. Name another one.
You said name one … so I did .. you guys are so stupid you forget what you have posted … not the first time either

… and yea they got a few things wrong … mostly because our clueless leader was too busy saying it would be gone by April … or ASKING about injecting disinfectant … 😂😂😂😂

When did I ever say otherwise? Asking isn't telling and he was asking the doctors there with him at the press conference not you.

Again, context matters.
… and my original point was I had no problem with him asking questions … but it should have been done in a private meeting … not at a national news conference

… again where/when you ask a question matters!

… and my original point was I had no problem with him asking questions … but it should have been done in a private meeting … not at a national news conference

… again where/when you ask a question matters!
Maybe they were questions he heard or saw from the public and felt it was a good opportunity to ask them so the public could hear? When you get to be president you can decide when you want to ask questions during a pandemic.

But you might want to tell some of your lady friends in here that he never said to drink bleach or inject yourself with disinfectant. Also, he said basically to talk to your doctor. They make you look bad.

We got it wrong. Lock downs caused more harm than good.
They caused way more harm and are still hurting us today.

I'm going to say something that will get the usual suspects on Yappi's panty's in a wad but the impact on society of an 85 year old with serious health issues dying of covid is not as bad as hurting kids and wage earners. The lock downs damaged the most important age groups of any civilization: children and the 18 - 50 demographic.

What we did in response to covid not only was stupid and didn't work but it was the kind of thing a society seeking to commit suicide does. For that our Public Health agencies have a lot to answer for.

Maybe they were questions he heard or saw from the public and felt it was a good opportunity to ask them so the public could hear? When you get to be president you can decide when you want to ask questions during a pandemic.

But you might want to tell some of your lady friends in here that he never said to drink bleach or inject yourself with disinfectant. Also, he said basically to talk to your doctor. They make you look bad.
Not really … but I’m tired of arguing with people who always make excuses for their King

Not really … but I’m tired of arguing with people who always make excuses for their King
I see less excuse making and more of people correcting the half-truths and full on lies you and your lady friends have been making on here about that press conference.