Jim Harbaugh meets with Chargers

This isn't a morality contest
You said it. We will see if the NCAA agrees with that statement. Interesting that the NCAA wasn't willing to combine Michigan's two violations into one investigation. Leaves Michigan open for repeat offender status.

OSU is so talented even cheating you can't shut them completely down. Players still have to execute even when they are cheating. A lot easier to score points when you know what the defense is doing. Michigan scored 42 points in 2021 and 47 points in 2022. What happened in 2023 with Michigan's best team playing at home? 30 points with the first 7 points set up by Michigan's D. Michigan had time of possession but was still out gained by OSU. Why was this?
You could have stopped right there.

Offense always is geared up to have an advantage

What happened? To OSU's credit, it cleaned up some things. Not as many blown coverages in the secondary. Tackling was better. Gap integrity improved. And, Buckeyes didn't kill themselves in penalties. Even then, boa constrictor was present during Michigan's last drive with a consuming 7 minute drive

Game is won or lost in the trenches. Toughness and physicality great tangibles as well. Culture very key. Day's recruits filtered in, and not for the better. Harbaugh’s recruits and Baltimore Coaches filtered in, and for the better. Don't let a rogue Staffer blind you on how the game of Football should be played

Part of what I like to call Fooball 101

What happened? To OSU's credit, it cleaned up some things. Not as many blown coverages in the secondary. Tackling was better. Gap integrity improved. And, Buckeyes didn't kill themselves in penalties. Even then, boa constrictor was present during Michigan's last drive with a consuming 7 minute drive

Game is won or lost in the trenches. Toughness and physicality great tangibles as well. Culture very key. Day's recruits filtered in, and not for the better. Harbaugh’s recruits and Baltimore Coaches filtered in, and for the better. Don't let a rogue Staffer blind you on how the game of Football should be played

Fair enough. All we can do is sit back and see where the NCAA takes this. One of us will be proven wrong and the other right. Mean while it is 2024 and it is great to be a Buckeye. The roster is looking amazing and the transfer portal has been better than expected. An experienced and loaded football team. How are things going up North? Getting that bump the teams who have just won the natty all get?

OSU’s defense is definitely not where it needs to be in the 4th quarter of these games. Basically they have never stopped Michigan the last 3 years in the 4th quarter. The talent is there. It’s either coaching or scheme.

Fair enough. All we can do is sit back and see where the NCAA takes this. One of us will be proven wrong and the other right. Mean while it is 2024 and it is great to be a Buckeye. The roster is looking amazing and the transfer portal has been better than expected. An experienced and loaded football team. How are things going up North? Getting that bump the teams who have just won the natty all get?
I think there will be a slap on the wrist type punishment

Things are fine. I see 10-2 in 2024

Wonderful. Still celebrating the National Championship.
Did Nero Really Fiddle While Rome Burned? | Ancient Origins

Jim Harbaugh continues to gut the Michigan program. Warde Manual attempted to make Mike Elston the highest paid DL coach in CFB but it wasn’t enough to get him to stay, Mike Elston makes the lateral move as the Charger DL coach.
"Michigan Man" Jim has really raided the program between taking Elston, Minter, and the S & C coach with him.

Sherrone Moore has a ton of holes to plug for a first time head coach between staff leaving and players moving on. I think he deserved the job, but if the primary goal was continuity, they IMO should have opened it up and had a real head coaching search as Harbaugh has pretty much knee capped any chance of having a seamless transition.

"Michigan Man" Jim has really raided the program between taking Elston, Minter, and the S & C coach with him.

Sherrone Moore has a ton of holes to plug for a first time head coach between staff leaving and players moving on. I think he deserved the job, but if the primary goal was continuity, they IMO should have opened it up and had a real head coaching search as Harbaugh has pretty much knee capped any chance of having a seamless transition.
i think the main reason Michigan hired Moore was 1) they saw the mass exodus from the other schools that changed head coaches 2) they were going to have a tough time finding someone willing to deal with 2 separate NCAA investigations that they had nothing to do with

In the off-season you rarely have meetings. Everything is done through the S&C and the nutritionist
And where is Michigan's S&C coach? The main coach during the off season. Who are the d-line coaches? S&C coach, d-line coach and the DC. Michigan first order of business is to set up a wine and cheese social to have a meet and greet with the coaching staff.

i think the main reason Michigan hired Moore was 1) they saw the mass exodus from the other schools that changed head coaches 2) they were going to have a tough time finding someone willing to deal with 2 separate NCAA investigations that they had nothing to do with
I feel bad for Moore … he is being set up to take the blame for UM issues over the next few years … sacrificial lamb!

I feel bad for Moore … he is being set up to take the blame for UM issues over the next few years … sacrificial lamb!
How much was he involved in the cheating scandal? Maybe he isn't smart enough to get out while the getting is good?
1707518488225.png

Stalions, stroking his chin, stood alongside Michigan offensive coordinator Sherrone Moore and nearby Jim Harbaugh during a game last season against Colorado State.