2022-2023 Three Rivers Conference thread

Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
Bethel High School (Tipp City, OH; Division II; Three Rivers Conference).
Previous head coaching experience at the high school level is preferred. Interested candidates can submit a letter of interest, resume, and three professional references to Athletic Director, Damon Smith at smithd@blsk12.org. Deadline for applications is Friday, March 31.
Additional information can be found here: https://bethelbeesathletics.com/2023/03/22/bethel-seeks-head-boys-basketball-coach-2/

Don't know how true it is but got word from a reliable source that Enis is transferring to Troy Christian...ME, TC fans speak up?

Don't know how true it is but got word from a reliable source that Enis is transferring to Troy Christian...ME, TC fans speak up?
Seems odd, he’d for sure sit out the last half of the year, no moving into a private school district.

If the family moves more than 15 miles from their current residence he can play the full season at TC. There is also a change of legal custody exception. I would have to be courtside for TC at ME next year if it happens!

Last summer he was talking about transferring to a Dayton area private so not new rumors, but hard to imagine he is back at ME with how public the families battle with the coach is.

If the family moves more than 15 miles from their current residence he can play the full season at TC. There is also a change of legal custody exception. I would have to be courtside for TC at ME next year if it happens!

Last summer he was talking about transferring to a Dayton area private so not new rumors, but hard to imagine he is back at ME with how public the families battle with the coach is.
Yes, and everyone in his current household must move as well.

Wow!! The HS transfer portal is crazy, I thought Enis and the coach's son were close?

Wow!! The HS transfer portal is crazy, I thought Enis and the coach's son were close?
From what I know they are....but the problem is with dad, the coach.

I've been vocal about my respect for TC and the coaching there, but definitely a history of acquiring talent from other schools. Not on the level of Tri-Village but pretty close.

From what I know they are....but the problem is with dad, the coach.

I've been vocal about my respect for TC and the coaching there, but definitely a history of acquiring talent from other schools. Not on the level of Tri-Village but pretty close.
The only way anyone gets close to knocking off Richmond Heights is with some hard work in the off season recruiting the talent around.

Two years ago the King family transferred to TC from Miami East, so Enis would not be the first. Take 20 points away from East and give them to TC and that game is likely not highly competitive.

The only way anyone gets close to knocking off Richmond Heights is with some hard work in the off season recruiting the talent around.

Two years ago the King family transferred to TC from Miami East, so Enis would not be the first. Take 20 points away from East and give them to TC and that game is likely not highly competitive.
Point taken...but Russia would argue this point.

Yes, and the kid that left for Troy and a couple others that quit playing. No idea what is the true reason for the drama at ME, but no doubt there is drama

Point taken...but Russia would argue this point.

Yes, and the kid that left for Troy and a couple others that quit playing. No idea what is the true reason for the drama at ME, but no doubt there is drama
I don't know the true reason either but as soon as he was made head coach the rumblings started. Of course East families love them some drama.