MCK 2023

I think the Dawgs will surprise people this year. Wonder what their competitive Balance number will be?

First of all, whoever was the coach or coaches whose defensive play calling allowed Mentor to come back with less than 1 minute left in the game to beat Canton McK in the playoff game should be highly considered for the firing block. What a coaching debacle!

The 2022 team had the overall talent to go deeper into the playoffs. As for 2023, very iffy outlook. Yes, the QB, Rode, is solid, along with a premier RB in N. Hill, along with a couple of decent returning DBs, such Alex Vasquez, a few LBs who are very good, such as D. McClellan. But both the OL and DL experiencing heavy graduation and very little returning lettermen on the lines. Could be another difficult season for the Bulldogs.

Sorry, I think he was at Hartford and was to go to McKinley, but instead went to Hoban for high school.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 96
Well, you're certainly entitled to your expressed opinion. I am not disputing your remark but was curious of any specific examples. Are you referring to the HC A. Hall, the School Administration, etc.? :unsure:

Well, you're certainly entitled to your expressed opinion. I am not disputing your remark but was curious of any specific examples. Are you referring to the HC A. Hall, the School Administration, etc.? :unsure:
Yeah, because you said that about basketball too.

Yeah. He made the same comment about the basketball team. Take a look at the basketball thread.
Thanks, I just reviewed it. Very negative posts by him. His idea of "leadership" is never defined, unless it is strictly wins, be it in football, basketball or whatever sport.

I will be covering one of the games thanks to the interview I did with Antonio Hall. I am leaning toward one of these Green or Massillon.