D7 R25 2022

Back to the game at hand. I know its been awhile for you other Region 25 teams to taste victory over the JFK Eagles. Actually over 1,095 days of being second fiddle to Kennedy. 🏆🏆🏆
:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::banana::banana::banana:

Back to the game at hand. I know its been awhile for you other Region 25 teams to taste victory over the JFK Eagles. Actually over 1,095 days of being second fiddle to Kennedy. 🏆🏆🏆
So Close Aftershow GIF by YoungerTV

At this point - I think JFK sent the 2 extra boys to enroll at Dalton this year because deep down...JFK knew Dalton would be a problem/streak ender.

Also - 34...... 🤷‍♂️

Some would say I'm an old 34 though....I do NOT have facebook (ya'll should try it, it's glorious!) and I can't stand snapchat! The only social media I'm on is Twitter (for news and sports) and TikTok, for mindless videos that make me laugh.

Also - 34...... 🤷‍♂️

Some would say I'm an old 34 though....I do NOT have facebook (ya'll should try it, it's glorious!) and I can't stand snapchat! The only social media I'm on is Twitter (for news and sports) and TikTok, for mindless videos that make me laugh.
At 45, I ended all social media other than Twitter. I'm glad I held on. Elon has saved free speech on that format.

R25 Champions

2019 - Lucas over CH
2020 - JFK over Lucas
2021 - JFK over Dalton
2022 - JFK over Danville

Who ends the streak?

R25 Champions

2019 - Lucas over CH
2020 - JFK over Lucas
2021 - JFK over Dalton
2022 - JFK over Danville

Who ends the streak?
Hillsdale, Danville and Springfield will hang around the top 5 for as long as they stay in the region. JFK and Lucas have staying power and will always be at the top. I'm afraid that NSP has slipped down to the second tier. Lowellvilles run is over. As my buddy @TEMPESTA says, they were lying to themselves. Southern will be a team that wins some games but also lie to themselves. McDonald supposedly is coming back but they weren't a contender a few years ago with a "stacked" team. Anyone else isn't worth mentioning.

Hillsdale, Danville and Springfield will hang around the top 5 for as long as they stay in the region. JFK and Lucas have staying power and will always be at the top. I'm afraid that NSP has slipped down to the second tier. Lowellvilles run is over. As my buddy @TEMPESTA says, they were lying to themselves. Southern will be a team that wins some games but also lie to themselves. McDonald supposedly is coming back but they weren't a contender a few years ago with a "stacked" team. Anyone else isn't worth mentioning.
It will be interesting how Springfield shakes out, they are on the line for D6/7.

Can’t disagree with your list. The only other school you may wish to keep an eye on is Steubenville Catholic Central. Yes, the Crusaders have been down the past few years, but they are a storied program (former State Champs) and gave JFK all they could handle when on our schedule. They grow ‘‘em tough down on the river!

Can’t disagree with your list. The only other school you may wish to keep an eye on is Steubenville Catholic Central. Yes, the Crusaders have been down the past few years, but they are a storied program (former State Champs) and gave JFK all they could handle when on our schedule. They grow ‘‘em tough down on the river!
I agree, they are one of the few with a state title, but they have a LONG road back. Lucas played them in 19 and it was extremely, extremely ugly.

Last edited:
I work with a guy who is from Steubenville and his son graduated from SCC. He told me a few years ago that the administration wanted to lessen the emphasis on sports. You can tell, that is when they went downhill. Not sure if it's still the case but they are not good at all. They were very tough and physical. Its a shame to see them this down.

Springfield in 2023 will be very good and in the mix for best chance to knock off JFK. They were very junior laden this season and will get their starting rb back that was injured for the season in weeks 2 or 3.

McDonald was mentioned but I don’t see 2023 as the year they will be “back” or be in the conversation at the top of the region. They’ll be much better (barring player movement) but likely in the 6-10 range for the region. The current freshman class is where the most talent is with the 10th grade class being solid and 8th grade having potential with one kid who may be ready to be on varsity next season. The JV team was phenomenal this year, giving up just 14 total points in 7 games (all in a 14-8 loss to Struthers in the first game).

Springfield in 2023 will be very good and in the mix for best chance to knock off JFK. They were very junior laden this season and will get their starting rb back that was injured for the season in weeks 2 or 3.

McDonald was mentioned but I don’t see 2023 as the year they will be “back” or be in the conversation at the top of the region. They’ll be much better (barring player movement) but likely in the 6-10 range for the region. The current freshman class is where the most talent is with the 10th grade class being solid and 8th grade having potential with one kid who may be ready to be on varsity next season. The JV team was phenomenal this year, giving up just 14 total points in 7 games (all in a 14-8 loss to Struthers in the first game).
Respect for McDonald. 👊👊👊