Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

You won't have time to read it.

lmao
Did you just morph into IVCguy?

Seriously everyone, stop doing that thing where you present something as fact but refuse to attribute the source of your data because "you'll just dismiss it". What's the point? Are you just jerking the like-minded people off with the self-affirmation of opinions you already have? Or do you even have the balls to try to convince people like me that you're right?

Is that your go to now? Fairly weak, but you do you 😂 as an aside you were one of the worst cryers at the beginning
It's your common trope. You do it in Covid topics, race topics, and I've seen you do it in Cincinnati Reds topics.

The current infant mortality rate for U.S. in 2022 is 5.547 deaths per 1000 live births, a 1.19% decline from 2021. The infant mortality rate for U.S. in 2021 was 5.614 deaths per 1000 live births, a 1.18% decline from 2020.

So ... the Doctors that suggested to take the Jab - put out a report basically saying "It's not our Fault"
and want you to not look at what's happening in hospitals today but to read our report instead !

OK - You Do That

So ... the Doctors that suggested to take the Jab - put out a report basically saying "It's not our Fault"
and want you to not look at what's happening in hospitals today but to read our report instead !

OK - You Do That
Where is this report? Your initial post has some leaked memo from one hospital that claims more stillbirths. Implying it's because of the vaccine. My wife works OBGYN and she gets reports daily. Not a single report. I posted the Statistics that show you that deaths per live births is down. Even if one hospital has a couple more, which I doubt, overall it's down,
Really? Multi Factorial "for sure". It's likely a primary driver. How about you cool your jets and wait for an actual report with conclusions and not speculations?

Really? Multi Factorial "for sure". It's likely a primary driver. How about you cool your jets and wait for an actual report with conclusions and not speculations?

Was your Wife Forced to Vaxx ?

are we to remain Quite until Fauci says its a Problem

Was your Wife Forced to Vaxx ?

are we to remain Quite until Fauci says its a Problem
She's required to vaccinate every year for 20 years. Fact of life in a doctors office / hospital.

Attachments

• 1667576181626.png
    1667576181626.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 16
you do realize ..... the covid Jab .... really isn't a vaccine ?

a Vaccine is administered primarily to Prevent that Disease

you cn look at Data coming in .... or Bury your head in the Sand at the "Dems Beach"
View attachment 35604

Same as a flu shot. Does not necessarily prevent it. It does lessen it though. Still a vaccine. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to those used to make flu vaccines. Hope this helps clarify what a vaccine is for you.

1667577934901.png

The more you know!

I have looked at the data and I have posted it. You, have posted anecdotal stuff and some opinion pieces.

Did you just morph into IVCguy?

Seriously everyone, stop doing that thing where you present something as fact but refuse to attribute the source of your data because "you'll just dismiss it". What's the point? Are you just jerking the like-minded people off with the self-affirmation of opinions you already have? Or do you even have the balls to try to convince people like me that you're right?

So you're just going to pretend that after asking lotr for links he gave you like 100 and then you said you were too busy to consider them???

That's hilarious.

Just a reminder that Democrats had zero care for any effects of a experimental jab.. it was all done to obtain power.

Correlation is not causation and it's to early to know just how damaging, if at all, mass covid vaccination will prove to be on public health.

However, it's not to early to consider that there is a risk here particularly given the special circumstances of the vaccines development and mechanism of action. It is the responsibility of Pfizer, Public Health Agency's and the FDA to monitor the situation closely and be especially sensitive to changes in public health parameters. Given how almost any affliction was blamed on covid it's the least they can do with the vaccine.

And given what we don't know here, basic public health would demand that cautious risk/benefit determinations would be carried out. This means that for the vast majority of Americans covid vaccination would not be recommended since the threat of covid to these people is very low.
Great post, lotr.

.................It is the responsibility of Pfizer, Public Health Agency's and the FDA to monitor the situation closely and be especially sensitive to changes in public health parameters. Given how almost any affliction was blamed on covid it's the least they can do with the vaccine.

And given what we don't know here, basic public health would demand that cautious risk/benefit determinations would be carried out. This means that for the vast majority of Americans covid vaccination would not be recommended since the threat of covid to these people is very low.

Finland Exposes Massive Covid Reporting Scandal: Nearly 40% of ‘Covid Deaths’ Were Fraudulent​

Finland Exposes Massive Covid Reporting Scandal: Nearly 40% of ‘Covid Deaths’ Were Fraudulent​

The truth comes out eventually..
Many of us were saying this for a long time.. Remember again we were called conspiratorial and/or nutters.

Just a reminder that Democrats had zero care for any effects of a experimental jab.. it was all done to obtain power.
Governor DeWine would like to have a word. Lol.

Governor DeWine would like to have a word. Lol.
Absolutely, his actions spoke volumes. Here are a few of his greatest hits - he decided that you could only get the Kung Flu after 10 PM at a bar, or from dancing in public, and that giving away five 1-million-dollar prizes just for getting the jab was a good idea. I won't waste anyone's time by listing all of his mandates while pandering to the left.

I know he's getting re-elected, but there's no way I'm voting for that POS on Tuesday.

We do not live in Finland! Did you think Findlay?

Absolutely, his actions spoke volumes. Here are a few of his greatest hits - he decided that you could only get the Kung Flu after 10 PM at a bar, or from dancing in public, and that giving away five 1-million-dollar prizes just for getting the jab was a good idea. I won't waste anyone's time by listing all of his mandates while pandering to the left.

I know he's getting re-elected, but there's no way I'm voting for that POS on Tuesday.
Good for you! Welcome to the team with Gulli 💪🏼

We do not live in Finland! Did you think Findlay?
You're kidding right? My guess is that Finland exaggerated their covid deaths to a much smaller degree then we did.

BTW, they're starting to assess death certificates and they're funding that only a small fraction of those that died "of covid" actually died because of covid. this will be a huge issue by next year.

You're kidding right? My guess is that Finland exaggerated their covid deaths to a much smaller degree then we did.

BTW, they're starting to assess death certificates and they're funding that only a small fraction of those that died "of covid" actually died because of covid. this will be a huge issue by next year.

Fraudchi doesn’t live in Finland, so their studies and data don’t count.

Here is another look at Finland's deep dive post-mortem -

"60" really isn't a "scary enough number" to get even the dumbest set of useful idiots on board, is it ? Does "the ends justify the means" for you ? LOL

Just one question. Why the huge spike in deaths? We can all agree that especially here in the US, the response was terrible. Problem is the people in charge of the response are the people you guys praise. TRUMP ADMINISTRATION... Republicans... your denial of this is amazing. Childish.

Just one question. Why the huge spike in deaths? We can all agree that especially here in the US, the response was terrible. Problem is the people in charge of the response are the people you guys praise. TRUMP ADMINISTRATION... Republicans... your denial of this is amazing. Childish.
You have absolutely no idea what a virus does to a species immediately after host shift, do you ? You have zero knowledge of the behavior of the 42 previously identified novel coronavirus , do you ?

if it is eventually discovered that part of the gain of function tweaking was in the creation of the long latency period, in combination with doing the work in a level 2 lab to save on level 4 costs, well, that is sociopathic behavior. Anybody responsible for putting it on that path needs to be severely punished, and made an example for all to see.

Last edited: