Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

You have absolutely no idea what a virus does to a species immediately after host shift, do you ? You have zero knowledge of the behavior of the 42 previously identified novel coronavirus , do you ?

if it is eventually discovered that part of the gain of function tweaking was in the creation of the long latency period, in combination with doing the work in a level 2 lab to save on level 4 costs, well, that is sociopathic behavior. Anybody responsible for putting it on that path needs to be severely punished.
and he can't Look beyond the Headlines ..... and see what Biden's Legislation is Doing !!! He's another

The Inflation Reduction Act Is Already Killing Potential Cures​

It may take years before we can fully appreciate the impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the pharmaceutical industry, but we’re already getting signs of the damage. While Democrats boast that they’ve given Medicare the power to “negotiate” drug prices, the effect has been to saddle manufacturers with a complex and ill-conceived price-setting scheme. In response, many have canceled drug-development programs, resulting in an unfortunate but predictable loss for patients nationwide.

One poorly crafted provision is driving companies away from research into treating rare diseases. In its Oct. 27 earnings statement, Alnylam announced it is suspending development of a treatment for Stargardt disease, a rare eye disorder, because of the company’s need “to evaluate impact of the Inflation Reduction Act.” Alnylam’s decision turns on a provision in the Democrats’ bill that exempts from price-setting negotiations drugs that treat only one rare disease. The company’s drug is currently marketed as treating only amyloidosis, and thus is exempt from Medicare’s price setting. If Alnylam proceeded with research into treating Stargardt, it would lose its exemption.

That disincentive might be most pronounced in cancer treatments. On Tuesday, Eli Lilly announced it is canceling work on a drug that had been undergoing studies for certain blood cancers. “In light of the Inflation Reduction Act,” the company wrote to Endpoints News, “this program no longer met our threshold for continued investment.”
When pharmaceutical companies develop cancer drugs, they usually first develop them for a single indication. Only after the first approval do they research additional indications. Merc
k’s Keytruda, which successfully treated President Jimmy Carter, was first approved for advanced melanoma in 2014.

and he can't Look beyond the Headlines .....
They pour it right into his head, in small measured doses. Only the talking points, then either "firme le bouche!!" or scream it more loudly.

and see what Biden's Legislation is Doing !!! He's another

The Inflation Reduction Act Is Already Killing Potential Cures​

It may take years before we can fully appreciate the impact of the Inflation Reduction Act on the pharmaceutical industry, but we’re already getting signs of the damage. While Democrats boast that they’ve given Medicare the power to “negotiate” drug prices, the effect has been to saddle manufacturers with a complex and ill-conceived price-setting scheme. In response, many have canceled drug-development programs, resulting in an unfortunate but predictable loss for patients nationwide.

One poorly crafted provision is driving companies away from research into treating rare diseases. In its Oct. 27 earnings statement, Alnylam announced it is suspending development of a treatment for Stargardt disease, a rare eye disorder, because of the company’s need “to evaluate impact of the Inflation Reduction Act.” Alnylam’s decision turns on a provision in the Democrats’ bill that exempts from price-setting negotiations drugs that treat only one rare disease. The company’s drug is currently marketed as treating only amyloidosis, and thus is exempt from Medicare’s price setting. If Alnylam proceeded with research into treating Stargardt, it would lose its exemption.

That disincentive might be most pronounced in cancer treatments. On Tuesday, Eli Lilly announced it is canceling work on a drug that had been undergoing studies for certain blood cancers. “In light of the Inflation Reduction Act,” the company wrote to Endpoints News, “this program no longer met our threshold for continued investment.”
When pharmaceutical companies develop cancer drugs, they usually first develop them for a single indication. Only after the first approval do they research additional indications. Merc
k’s Keytruda, which successfully treated President Jimmy Carter, was first approved for advanced melanoma in 2014.
I'm guessing that the bottom line there is protecting a donor's "brand".

So you're just going to pretend that after asking lotr for links he gave you like 100 and then you said you were too busy to consider them???

That's hilarious.
I never said I was too busy to consider them. Don't twist my words. I read the ones he pointed out eventually. I was too busy to engage with you guys about them at the time. I said as such here.

Also, all the ones except one he pointed out to me basically said there is not enough evidence to prove that masks are effective. The one exception actually favored masks' effectiveness. I said as such here as well.

Did you ask for that before getting jabbed?
Didn't have to ask. For as scrutinized as these vaccines were and the great deal of public interest, the data was easy to find and conclusive enough for me to make a decision.

You knuckle draggers on the other hand are busy presenting some claims as fact but crawl back in a shell when you're asked for hard data.

Didn't have to ask. For as scrutinized as these vaccines were and the great deal of public interest, the data was easy to find and conclusive enough for me to make a decision.

You knuckle draggers on the other hand are busy presenting some claims as fact but crawl back in a shell when you're asked for hard data.
You don't have to ask because you believed the lies, the time frame was simply way to short for any real testing except test for profits.
They were hardly scrutinized at all. The vaccines are still experimental and you are the lab rat.

Now they can START their own scrutinization??? Wonder what they will find from the knuckle draggers...the ones that are still alive?
I'm old enough to remember when the JJ was safe and effective.

You don't have to ask because you believed the lies, the time frame was simply way to short for any real testing except test for profits.
They were hardly scrutinized at all. The vaccines are still experimental and you are the lab rat.

Now they can START their own scrutinization??? Wonder what they will find from the knuckle draggers...the ones that are still alive?
I'm old enough to remember when the JJ was safe and effective.
You want me to read something written by "Tyler Durden?" Next.

Just one question. Why the huge spike in deaths? We can all agree that especially here in the US, the response was terrible. Problem is the people in charge of the response are the people you guys praise. TRUMP ADMINISTRATION... Republicans... your denial of this is amazing. Childish.
The response was terrible...civil liberties were violated, the economy was crashed costing people their livelihoods, the educational and social growth of children was stunted. And this was largely done by Dems and the entrenched DC bureaucracy (Fauci, Birx etc)

Absolutely, his actions spoke volumes. Here are a few of his greatest hits - he decided that you could only get the Kung Flu after 10 PM at a bar, or from dancing in public, and that giving away five 1-million-dollar prizes just for getting the jab was a good idea. I won't waste anyone's time by listing all of his mandates while pandering to the left.

I know he's getting re-elected, but there's no way I'm voting for that POS on Tuesday.
It's a whole lot better than that B!^(# that he's running against. She ruined Dayton as mayor now she wants to ruin Ohio.

Reactions: y2h

Big pharma has admitted to Congress and England's Parliament that they didn't do thorough testing and couldn't speak to the efficiency of the vaccine.

These things weren't scrutinized. They were simply sold as the right thing to do for the sake of not killing grandma.

It's a whole lot better than that B!^(# that he's running against. She ruined Dayton as mayor now she wants to ruin Ohio.
I get their sentiment re: Dewine but you are right, the alternative is much worse.

You want me to get stuck by something that has not been effective and will cause more harm if I get Covid? You'll see here in a few years.
Citations needed. Been asking for awhile but no one has any to support these claims.

At this point, you do you. This is relatively under control without your help.

You want me to read something written by "Tyler Durden?" Next.
That would be beyond your comprehension...
You are just deflecting as a way to cope...you can read the same story on any reliable news source, page 12 in small print below the Free Kittens.
The fact is they are STARTING to study the disaster every other reliable study has shown.

That would be beyond your comprehension...
You are just deflecting as a way to cope...you can read the same story on any reliable news source, page 12 in small print below the Free Kittens.
The fact is they are STARTING to study the disaster every other reliable study has shown.
Awesome, link me a reliable news source.

Awesome, link me a reliable news source.
Do you Trust NBC, they did this then buried it. They are STARTING a study because the experiment is failing, Do you think they will be unbiased or agree with the real studies.

Do you Trust NBC, they did this then buried it. They are STARTING a study because the experiment is failing, Do you think they will be unbiased or agree with the real studies.

"The vast majority of cases occur in young men, ages 16 to 24, according to the CDC. The agency did not have data available on the total number of cases in young adults 24 and younger, but it estimates there have been 52.4 cases and 56.3 cases per million doses of Pfizer's and Moderna's vaccines, respectively."
Even if you figure each individual person in this age group accounts for two doses, you are barely over one hundredth of a percentage point of occurrence for a condition that has a wide range of severity and has not caused a death. Not phased whatsoever.

Even if you figure each individual person in this age group accounts for two doses, you are barely over one hundredth of a percentage point of occurrence for a condition that has a wide range of severity and has not caused a death. Not phased whatsoever.

Way less healthy people at that age died from covid 19. So what's the point? No one still knows the long-term affects of this.
The Center for Disease Creation could not have been much more wrong so far, but trust us now? The truth is they are owned by big pharma. This came out long ago.

Do you still believe the blatant lie they knew they we telling you " if you get the shot, you won't get covid and won't spread covid?"

What do you think of this lie? who cares it's only dead people and we can't be sued buy anyone...that's what they thought when they lied.

Way less healthy people at that age died from covid 19. So what's the point?
We're this far into this and you still can't look past your own line of sight? The point is doing your part to reduce the chance you spread it to someone at much greater risk. It's not this 1:1 relationship of me getting the shot only benefits me. If I help keep my immunocompromised dad or neighbor from contracting and there's less than a hundredth of a 1% chance I suffer adverse side effects, absolutely I'll take that chance.
Do you still believe the blatant lie they knew they we telling you " if you get the shot, you won't get covid and won't spread covid?"
Who's this they? Did I ever?

What do you think of this lie? who cares it's only dead people and we can't be sued buy anyone...that's what they thought when they lied.
This cow lick thinks a vaccine stops the transmission of a pathogen. As if vaccines work like OFF bug repellent.

We're this far into this and you still can't look past your own line of sight? The point is doing your part to reduce the chance you spread it to someone at much greater risk. It's not this 1:1 relationship of me getting the shot only benefits me. If I help keep my immunocompromised dad or neighbor from contracting and there's less than a hundredth of a 1% chance I suffer adverse side effects, absolutely I'll take that chance.

Who's this they? Did I ever?

You can still get it and still pass it on to your dad...does it even reduce those chances or increase those chances??? Don't matter anymore since it's no more lethal the flu or anything else.

They is everyone on the left, in the media and in these 3 letter agencies... It's still on video, you must have a really short memory.

THEY even changed the definition of "vaccine" for you mouth breathers, now it's time to rewrite history for all you with the memory of a gnat.

You can still get it and still pass it on to your dad.
Yeah and you can still die in a car accident despite wearing a seat belt. This is called the nirvana fallacy. You're equating mitigation and no mitigation because the mitigation is not perfect. You can read more about it here: https://nesslabs.com/nirvana-fallacy.

..does it even reduce those chances
Yes
Don't matter anymore since it's no more lethal the flu or anything else.
Far more contagious = more deaths if your denominator is big enough.
They is everyone on the left, in the media and in these 3 letter agencies... It's still on video, you must have a really short memory.
The only person on the "left" I heard make this claim was Biden. Dewine made this claim too. The vast majority of the rest of the left has been quick to correct people who make this claim.
THEY even changed the definition of "vaccine" for you mouth breathers, now it's time to rewrite history for all you with the memory of a gnat.
Call 1-800 WAHHHHHH

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Yeah and you can still die in a car accident despite wearing a seat belt. This is called the nirvana fallacy. You're equating mitigation and no mitigation because the mitigation is not perfect. You can read more about it here: https://nesslabs.com/nirvana-fallacy.

Yes

Far more contagious = more deaths if your denominator is big enough.

The only person on the "left" I heard make this claim was Biden. Dewine made this claim too. The vast majority of the rest of the left has been quick to correct people who make this claim.

Call 1-800 WAHHHHHH
Like I said you are blinded by propaganda with the memory of a gnat.... do you get you fake news from tick tock videos?

You likely have the skills to find even the hidden stuff yourself but prefer to blindly trust your fake news...Do you remember this person and her job? Go back and look closely at everything she has said along the way. Then look at what I have said from the beginning of this and every step along the way. If you do you will be shocked and say "how can this guy be much more accurate than this lady?" You can include Fauci...how can this be, do you think I'm smarter than them? Nope.

By the way, they did not change the definition of vaccine for science as the science did not change, they did not change it for people like me...they changed it for billions of people like you and yes that makes me sad enough to cry.

Like I said you are blinded by propaganda with the memory of a gnat.... do you get you fake news from tick tock videos?

You likely have the skills to find even the hidden stuff yourself but prefer to blindly trust your fake news...Do you remember this person and her job? Go back and look closely at everything she has said along the way. Then look at what I have said from the beginning of this and every step along the way. If you do you will be shocked and say "how can this guy be much more accurate than this lady?" You can include Fauci...how can this be, do you think I'm smarter than them? Nope.

By the way, they did not change the definition of vaccine for science as the science did not change, they did not change it for people like me...they changed it for billions of people like you and yes that makes me sad enough to cry.
Hmm I don't see any concrete evidence in this spoken word poetry.

Sounds like this Doc is suffering from severe side effects:

REPORT: Canadian Doctor Says College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Suggests Unvaccinated Patients are Mentally Ill and Should be Put on Psychiatric Medication​

1668883778757.png

Doctors in Ontario are reportedly being advised to consider using psychiatric medicines on patients who refuse the vaccine. During an interview at ‘Let Freedom Reign Tour,’ Physician and Cancer Researcher Dr. William Makis claimed that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario sent out a note to doctors implying that their unvaccinated patients may be suffering from a mental illness and should be prescribed psychiatric medicine. “So this has come out recently out of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. The college sent out a letter or a memo to all the doctors in Ontario suggesting to them now, so far, they’re not mandating it, they’re just suggesting it, that any of their unvaccinated patients, that they should consider that they have a mental problem and that they should be put on psychiatric medication. So far, it’s just a suggestion,” Dr. Makis told Lynn Tyler Thompson. “But the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario should not be making these kinds of suggestions. This is extremely unethical and this is a very, very slippery slope. If they’re suggesting that people who wish to have bodily autonomy and don’t want an experimental vaccine, that there may be something mentally wrong with them, that is a very, very dangerous, slippery slope that we’re on,” he continued.

Bombshell Video: Dr. William Makis states that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
🇨🇦
is suggesting to Ontario doctors that "unvaccinated" people are mentally ill and in need of psychiatric medication.

Makis: "That is a very dangerous slippery slope that we're on." pic.twitter.com/nWlC6Ei06X
— Paul Mitchell (@PaulMitchell_AB) November 19, 2022