Fitch Falcons 2022

No OSU didn’t offer, I follow OSU recruiting to the T. Alabama has had contact in fact Wolford made the visit to Austintown but they haven’t offered as of yet.
Actually they did. Do you think the Eleven Warriors and Bucknut sites report an offer if the kid possibly doesn’t intend to go there.

The offense is up tempo and constantly driving the ball down the field and taking one on one shots. This is so inaccurate.
It was pretty obvious what they wanted to do, but what was actually happening was Sherwood taking over and making a lot out of nothing.

Actually they did. Do you think the Eleven Warriors and Bucknut sites report an offer if the kid possibly doesn’t intend to go there.
Umm yes. The kid has videos on Twitter working out wearing buckeye gear. He announces all his other offers but yeah I’m sure he would keep an Ohio St offer secret. Lol

Check the young man’s Twitter, every school that offered he’s reported. At OSU he just said he appreciated the work at the camp, and actually they do report the kids they offer and will even say not much of a chance

247 Sports also does not show an offer from Ohio State, but shows all 23 offers. Maybe Gotti is right?
Regardless of whether they offered or not, the future is all up to Robinson. Is he going to have a breakout season and earn a scholarship from every Power 5 school, or is he going to falter and be stuck playing in the MAC?

247 Sports also does not show an offer from Ohio State, but shows all 23 offers. Maybe Gotti is right?
Regardless of whether they offered or not, the future is all up to Robinson. Is he going to have a breakout season and earn a scholarship from every Power 5 school, or is he going to falter and be stuck playing in the MAC?
Agreed, obviously the kid has a world of talent and from what I’ve seen great work ethic

I usually pick a high school football game every week to attend in the Mahoning Valley, depending on where Canton McKinley plays. Needless to say, I will assuredly be in attendance Week 2 to see this young man in action.

It was pretty obvious what they wanted to do, but what was actually happening was Sherwood taking over and making a lot out of nothing.
I’m sorry, but what breakdown of the O have you done? Making massive generic arm chair statements is unnecessary.

Isn’t it obvious of what every offense in the area is trying to do? TC Caffey? Brungard? Lowry? Cintron? Sherwood? I mean come on.

Umm yes. The kid has videos on Twitter working out wearing buckeye gear. He announces all his other offers but yeah I’m sure he would keep an Ohio St offer secret. Lol
Umm no - lol all you want brother, but said to me by the calf and the cow themselves. Take it for what it is. Anyway- good kid and rooting for him to do well no matter where he goes.

7933D3E2-5EC7-4CA8-A2B9-FD3A9A6EF392.jpeg

Since Fitch schedule is complete and the divisions are in what do y’all think Fitch record will be and what games will they win?

Yes. All legit offers get reported. Do you think he is actually going to go to Jackson St or YSU? He tweeted about both. Even if he has no intentions on going to a place you announce offers. 1. It helps get other offers. 2. You never want to burn bridges because coaches jump around and you never know where they will end up.

My guess is OSU only has a spot for 1 edge in his class at this time and they offered the other kid after seeing his level of interest.

View attachment 30916
Since Fitch schedule is complete and the divisions are in what do y’all think Fitch record will be and what games will they win?
This schedule is really tough and hard to predict because there are a couple of teams on here that are new. Games I think we should win are Glenoak, Ursuline, Boardman, Wadsworth, and Harding. Strongsville is an interesting game. Strongsville is a team that has underperformed for a while. That being said, they went 5-5 last year and lost to Jackson in the first round of the playoffs. There losses were to Avon Lake, Medina, Dover, Mentor, and Brunswick. They routinely have a good sized line with a couple of guys who go to DI schools. I would say we have a the better skill players and they have the better lineman. I would say this game is a toss-up. I also think McKinley is a toss-up. They started off shakey, but then beat a lot of good teams and made a good run into the playoffs until they got beaten badly by St. Ed's. Considering the turmoil McK went through at the beginning of last year, I imagine they will be better this year. I don't think we can beat Massillon. I just don't think we have the players Massillon has, and Moore is a good coach, so beating them will be tough. The two out of state teams are unknowns. I think the Vegas team is the better of the two. They have some legit DI guys, and they have a good tradition. I looked them up on the Hudl, and they have a great running back. They also outsized us on the line by a lot. Their nose guard is 6'7" 290. I don't think the Buffalo team is all that good, but most teams don't travel a long way if they know they are going to lose. After all of this I will say we go 7-3, and I would be very happy with that. I will say that if we lose any of the five teams I think we should beat, I will be very disappointed because I think we are better than them. I also feel that we should beat Strongsville. If our defense plays like it should, we should shut them down, and we should be able to put points on the board. All I know is I can't wait. I think Vaughn will be good, and if he can't do it, Smith (who was listed as one of the best dual threat QB's his freshman year) could come in.

This schedule is really tough and hard to predict because there are a couple of teams on here that are new. Games I think we should win are Glenoak, Ursuline, Boardman, Wadsworth, and Harding. Strongsville is an interesting game. Strongsville is a team that has underperformed for a while. That being said, they went 5-5 last year and lost to Jackson in the first round of the playoffs. There losses were to Avon Lake, Medina, Dover, Mentor, and Brunswick. They routinely have a good sized line with a couple of guys who go to DI schools. I would say we have a the better skill players and they have the better lineman. I would say this game is a toss-up. I also think McKinley is a toss-up. They started off shakey, but then beat a lot of good teams and made a good run into the playoffs until they got beaten badly by St. Ed's. Considering the turmoil McK went through at the beginning of last year, I imagine they will be better this year. I don't think we can beat Massillon. I just don't think we have the players Massillon has, and Moore is a good coach, so beating them will be tough. The two out of state teams are unknowns. I think the Vegas team is the better of the two. They have some legit DI guys, and they have a good tradition. I looked them up on the Hudl, and they have a great running back. They also outsized us on the line by a lot. Their nose guard is 6'7" 290. I don't think the Buffalo team is all that good, but most teams don't travel a long way if they know they are going to lose. After all of this I will say we go 7-3, and I would be very happy with that. I will say that if we lose any of the five teams I think we should beat, I will be very disappointed because I think we are better than them. I also feel that we should beat Strongsville. If our defense plays like it should, we should shut them down, and we should be able to put points on the board. All I know is I can't wait. I think Vaughn will be good, and if he can't do it, Smith (who was listed as one of the best dual threat QB's his freshman year) could come in.
The Harding game is a toss up to me, they’re not talked about enough right now

I saw some clips of the Thursday scrimmage. They were clips from Ed's and PN's Twitter, so it's hard to see how we did. Did anybody see the scrimmage?

Yeah, this didn't read too well, but this is to be expected as Fitch breaks in a new QB; plus, if we divided our players up like Ed's did, there is no way we could match up to them like that. We don't have the depth. I would like to know how we did against PC. That would be a better matchup. But it's good to play against the best. You quickly learn what you need to do to get better.

Fitch will be fine- skill guys they were fine. They hit the corner a couple times against north. But north and Ed’s had big edges in the trenches

I tlooks like they went back to the 3/4. That is not wise. Instead of leaving Robinson matched up with a tackle he would be able to push around and beat to the outside, they have him in a position where they will double team him all day. I alYso wish they ran an offense that has some sort of a wrinkle that will give defenses problems. I watched some old films of Fitch during the Hartman era, and no team could stop the counter out of the wing-t. When you don't have better players on the line, you need to suck defenses in and allow themselves to get out of position, while we use angle blocking to spring guys. I just don't see anything like that in this offense. It was crazy to watch how Fitch used to execute that wing-t. The center would pull right and leave the nose unblocked. The nose and the whole defensive line would chase the action to the left. Then Fitch would execute the counter, and all of those linemen ran into the Fitch guys waiting for them. All the Fitch linemen had to do was slow them down and the backs would be gone for big gains. Hartman definitely knew how to keep defenses off balance.