Supreme Court Sides With HS Football Coach Who Prayed At Midfield After His Team's Games

I don't know what you're missing? I already said you were right? Nothing has ever been codified. But.. you get butthurt when I point out it's bc Republicans only practice obstructionism and keep us in the dark ages. Must be hell rooting to be stuck in time.
States have the right to pick the laws on this. That's what is happening. At least you somewhat get it. Black and gold seems to have slept through school when branch of government duties and separation of powers were taught

I don't know what you're missing? I already said you were right? Nothing has ever been codified. But.. you get butthurt when I point out it's bc Republicans only practice obstructionism and keep us in the dark ages. Must be hell rooting to be stuck in time.
They certainly make life harder than it has to be. And, it’s not going to get any easier for them.

States have the right to pick the laws on this. That's what is happening. At least you somewhat get it. Black and gold seems to have slept through school when branch of government duties and separation of powers were taught
States also had the right to claim black people weren't real people and women are less than too. Good thing we were able to get past that too eh?

When Jane Roe finally was identified she did several interviews admitting her story was false and she was paid to lie about her story. She admitted she was a heck of a actor but a terrible person. She found God and has since made peace with him. Not only because of lying but also because she stated she just wasn't a very good person all the way around and had many regrets for other past actions in her life.

And thats the rest of the story......... You can look it up

States also had the right to claim black people weren't real people and women are less than too. Good thing we were able to get past that too eh?
Right. We’re not talking about street signs and crosswalks here. We’re talking about people’s personal lives and beliefs. The government, at any level, should not be involved.

When Jane Roe finally was identified she did several interviews admitting her story was false and she was paid to lie about her story. She admitted she was a heck of a actor but a terrible person. She found God and has since made peace with him. Not only because of lying but also because she stated she just wasn't a very good person all the way around and had many regrets for other past actions in her life.

Roe vs. Wade was never a secure decision because it was based on religion. Which shouldn’t be involved in any law other than for protections we all can believe what we want. Abortion will be back at the Supreme Court and legalized based on our modern day medical knowledge and the health benefits it provides women and families.

Yes with a constitutional amendment. Good job referencing the 1800s lol. Go ahead and try to get a constitutional amendment if you guys want that...

I can make the same argument on holding stuff up from democrats too btw. Either side can make those claims.

Again if so many are on your side , every state will have abortion. Many to the extreme. If your state doesn't choose that and you have issues with that, it would be you favoring the Soviet/communist style. Black and gold of course can't get that rational thought against his stupid labels

Cool story, Bro. Body Autonomy goes further than 1 person tho.

Right. We’re not talking about street signs and crosswalks here. We’re talking about people’s personal lives and beliefs. The government, at any level, should not be involved.
The supreme court made the ruling on roe vs Wade in 1973... They are part of the government ..

What you are saying is the government should only pass laws that you and your far left buddies agree with

Yes with a constitutional amendment. Good job referencing the 1800s lol. Go ahead and try to get a constitutional amendment if you guys want that...

I can make the same argument on holding stuff up from democrats too btw. Either side can make those claims.

Again if so many are on your side , every state will have abortion. Many to the extreme. If your state doesn't choose that and you have issues with that, it would be you favoring the Soviet/communist style. Black and gold of course can't get that rational thought against his stupid labels
You know better than that. As long as there’s enough voters to win elections it doesn’t matter how many people get screwed in the meantime.

You know better than that. As long as there’s enough voters to win elections it doesn’t matter how many people get screwed in the meantime.
I don't trust either side of the aisle. I'm just saying both sides can make the same arguments on obstruction that you've laid out. Just depends on which issue or law you are talking about

Look around. Right now. We made progress in the last year and a half? Things better around here than they were 2 years ago? You cannot straight faced tell me they are - so which party is responsible for keeping us in the dark ages? Hows your 401k doing right now? Your dollar go further for you these days?

Look around. Right now. We made progress in the last year and a half? Things better around here than they were 2 years ago? You cannot straight faced tell me they are - so which party is responsible for keeping us in the dark ages? Hows your 401k doing right now? Your dollar go further for you these days?
Well.. at least your user name is accurate. You're casual af.

I don't trust either side of the aisle. I'm just saying both sides can make the same arguments on obstruction that you've laid out. Just depends on which issue or law you are talking about
This right here! Both sides can claim their side of an issue is "right" and therefore if it is not the law the other side are soviets. Understanding our system of government should be free from your personal beliefs

You liberal clowns just wait and see what is coming after this Falls elections. You controlled the Presidency, and both the Houses and you have completely pissed down your leg in less than 2 years.

Just like Black and Gold was wrong in the Kirtland thread she is wrong here. Now her precious Supreme Court that she loved to hide beind has corrected years of bad decisions and she can't handle it.

You liberal clowns just wait and see what is coming after this Falls elections. You controlled the Presidency, and both the Houses and you have completely pissed down your leg in less than 2 years.

Just like Black and Gold was wrong in the Kirtland thread he is wrong here. Now his precious Supreme Court that she loved to hide beind has corrected years of bad decisions and she can't handle it.
And the dummies will put up Trump again and get 4 more years of Biden.

Well.. at least your user name is accurate. You're casual af.
Answer the questions. How's the country doing? Good interest rates? How's inflation? Gas prices? How's the stock market and your 401k? How about the national debt? Any wars going on in the world? How'd we do leaving Afghanistan? What's North Korea and Iran up to these days?

Answer the questions. How's the country doing? Good interest rates? How's inflation? Gas prices? How's the stock market and your 401k? How about the national debt? Any wars going on in the world? How'd we do leaving Afghanistan? What's North Korea and Iran up to these days?
Bout the same as the rest of the world, just a little better. Macro isn't your strong suit I can see.

Why would I throw a fit if someone of a different faith prayed? I support freedom of religion. How many seats on that bus?
You are unpredictable and unhinged and love to tell people how to live their lives as you’ve posted throughout this thread. Oh you’ll throw a fit all right.

Just like Black and Gold was wrong in the Kirtland thread she is wrong here. Now her precious Supreme Court that she loved to hide beind has corrected years of bad decisions and she can't handle it.
If minding my own business and requesting the government do the same is liberal, then yes. Yes I am. Not sure when that became liberalism because I thought it was an American principle.