ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comeback with something better than the national review. That’s the equivalent of the Daily Beast for Right Wingers.
Not really a big deal to me Omar. His speech and voting on the issue, while in Chicago, is known to most. His vote and speech are public record. I only brought it up because it's the same principle as the photo I posted. I'm fine with States deciding the abortion issue. Late term abortions really really repulse me. They didn't seem to bother that lady or Obama.

Last edited:
None of this stuff was happening under trump, mongoloid. Biden created the disasters during his time in office. Blaming trump for these issues like inflation , bad economy, open border, high gas prices etc is beyond stupid, but also not a surprise coming from you
Inflation take 32 months.it high all over the world.Borders always been open.trump handled the pandemic awful.So high prices all over the world.trump signed 2 stimulus checks.

The economy is the number one issue in my opinion. The Left will take a beating if that is the case.
Barring a wild change in the economic climate over the next four months (which I very seriously doubt, and would expect it to get worse), the best thing for the Left in the midterms in typically blue and purple areas is for cultural issues and the wrangling over federal vs. state control to constantly be in the headlines.

They'll get dog walked if it's framed around the economy.

Comeback with something better than the national review. That’s the equivalent of the Daily Beast for Right Wingers.
Is this better

Inflation take 32 months.it high all over the world.Borders always been open.trump handled the pandemic awful.So high prices all over the world.trump signed 2 stimulus checks.
You keep saying 32 months...what idiot told you that and what idiot would believe it?

America is in summer mode....vacations, go outdoors, fireworks, boating, swimming, scratch themselves, cookouts, beer.

If inflation, gas prices, stock market trends, etc disrupt the summer fun, its going to be a rough November for Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would need to get a lot smarter to get up to the level of stupid.
Trump signed $1200 checks in April 2020 and another $600 in late 2020/early 2021
If stimulus checks were bad, why did SJB sign another for $1400 in March of 2021?

LOL at Disney and Disney still considers itself "family entertainment".
Who will be the first Disney character to have an abortion?

I'm voting Snow White. Change Grumpy to pregnancy related care provider. Has a nice ring to it.

Glad you brought up the Bible as that is similarly used as a shield by religious extremists (and others) to justify views wholly antithetical to christianity. When convenient.
Except I did not bring up the Bible. Do you make stuff up because of poor reading comprehension or is it just plain dishonesty?

We were discussing the Christian right. That was the subject that Redskin brought up. Something about Christianity might pertain to that discussion, no? Lol. You are such a... well, I better stop there.

Like all leftists, you muck up stuff and complicate the simple. There are inalienable natural rights enummerated in the Constitution. Abortion is not one of those. It could be through the amendment process. It could also become legal through federal legislation/law - if the SC did not choose to strike it down because it recognizes that life should be protected.

If it is not in the Constitution, it becomes a state issue. Very simple.

The Left has never been able to pass the big things on their evil agenda through the democratic legislative or amendment processes. All of those cultural victories came from activists judges legislating from the bench and conjuring imaginary rights. Thankfully, we have a majority SC that is going to stick to interpreting the Constitution and not legislating. They are gloriously, and rightly, getting rid of the leftist BS the court has inflicted on America the last 60 years.

We need a framework of rules we all play by and the Constitution provides that - until it is ignored. It's too restrictive for leftists, so they just make stuff up - and in doing so, they make up the rules as they go and in a way that benefits them, and that won't fly for half the country.

Nothing legitimate is being taken away from Left. Things are being taken away that never should have happened, the way it happened, per the rules, in the first place.

Last edited:

FJB says the rising cost of gasoline is Putin's fault.

OK. What did Putin do in October of 2019 to make the price of gas go up now?

Do you feel stupid? You should.

FJB says the rising cost of gasoline is Putin's fault.

OK. What did Putin do in October of 2019 to make the price of gas go up now?

Do you feel stupid? You should.
He's too stupid to feel stupid.

This abortion thing is demonstrating the Left's weird sense of justice. The Brandon Admin, the DOJ in particular, has been very concerned with "domestic terrorism", but it appears that only applies to the 37 white supremacists in the country and any pissed off mom who attends a school board meeting.

But we have had more than 60 attacks on crisis pregnancy centers since the draft opinion was leaked - firebombings and the like. Crickets. I'm sure AG Garland is right on it.

The Left has abandoned concepts like plausible deniabilty and has decided to just blatantly go full-on anus sphincter.

I used to feel sorry for Garland for what what Cocaine Mitch did to him. I thought he at least deserved a hearing and a vote. I also thought he was a moderate. Thank God that radical prejudiced bigot isn't sitting on the SC.

But typical Brandon admin stuff - spend a lot of time and resources on largely imaginary domestic terrorism and ignore it right under their noses - because, in this case, they hate the victims and sympathize with the terrorists. Good look Dems. Keep it up.

As James Carville and others have pointed out, the real voter suppression isn’t election integrity and voter id laws. It is jargon like “Latinx” and “birthing persons” and the 10,000 new genders which were invented on Tumblr and teaching children that boys are girls and girls are boys and open borders and driving people into unemployment over a vaccine that doesn’t even work and smugly telling White people that they were born evil and to check their privilege and that it is “racist” to complain about it.

Did you even read this hairball?

Status
Not open for further replies.