DeSantis 2024

I don't see anyone that sticks out (for better or worse, politically) in the Dem party other than other old geezers (Warren, Sanders) that are further to the left than Biden. They have a serious issue with a thin to non-existent bullpen.

They probably need to give serious thought to taking a page out of the MAGA playbook and running a "celebrity" like Michelle Obama in the next 1-2 presidential cycles. They have little if anything notable after the current old geezers are gone.

I don't see anyone that sticks out (for better or worse, politically) in the Dem party other than other old geezers (Warren, Sanders) that are further to the left than Biden. They have a serious issue with a thin to non-existent bullpen.

They probably need to give serious thought to taking a page out of the MAGA playbook and running a "celebrity" like Michelle Obama in the next 1-2 presidential cycles. They have little if anything notable after the current old geezers are gone.
I'll take Katie Porter, but it will never happen.

I'll take Katie Porter, but it will never happen.
The DNC would sooner bring out the kool aid and pull a Jonestown than allow Katie Porter near anything. For some bizarre reason, they are even trying to district out somebody as milquetoast as Marcy Kaptur.

If there's a reason this is happening beyond pure cynicism and greed, I'd love to hear it. Coalition of the ascendant, baby!

Small Gov ? Says Gov should never tell us what to do on one hand , but then uses his power to do what he does ? If guy don’t agree with him he makes you pay somehow . This is what the party of life and small gov wants
You used this a few times today....I know I said get new material but this isn't good. Try harder.

Shocking...

Indeed....

DeSantis... but Trump.

It really is an incredible thing to observe.

Climate, Brandon, guns, Russia, Ukraine, Iran, China, energy, inflation, Covid, baby formula, supply chain, abortion, and insert issue here... "But Trump."

It's an intractable disease, evidently.
You guys are on the wrong side of any climate discussion, and guns, and the Ukraine (dying to follow Trump’s support of Putin). The GOP was just as taken by surprise by the baby formula issue as the Biden Adm. Under Biden we are making progress in controlling Covid. Much better than the “it will begone by Easter” stupidity. Supply chain is a result of overwhelming demand as Covid began to let up, just like inflation (worldwide). Currently repairing Trump’s damage to the Iran agreement. Abortion will cost the GOP a huge price at the polls. China is a hugechallenge for any/ every future President. You have a very twisted concept of everything. I’ll stop mentioning Trumpwhen the Republican Party stops kissing his arse.

You guys are on the wrong side of any climate discussion, and guns, and the Ukraine (dying to follow Trump’s support of Putin). The GOP was just as taken by surprise by the baby formula issue as the Biden Adm. Under Biden we are making progress in controlling Covid. Much better than the “it will begone by Easter” stupidity. Supply chain is a result of overwhelming demand as Covid began to let up, just like inflation (worldwide). Currently repairing Trump’s damage to the Iran agreement. Abortion will cost the GOP a huge price at the polls. China is a hugechallenge for any/ every future President. You have a very twisted concept of everything. I’ll stop mentioning Trumpwhen the Republican Party stops kissing his arse.
Didn't Brandon say Covid was done last July?

You get called out for making everything about Trump, and you rebut it with... "But Trump".

Your Honor, the prosecution rests.

You get called out for making everything about Trump, and you rebut it with... "But Trump".

The GOP......

"Deshaun Watson has 24 lawsuits against him for sexual misconduct. What a POS".

Also the GOP....

"Yes, I know that Trump has 39 lawsuits against him for sexual misconduct. He is being framed. The Libs are making it up to smear his name".

?

When you guys get off Trump’s n&$#@, I’ll stop mentioning him. Right now he runs the GOP. Makes the dum#$$& fair play.

Biden controlling covid? One of the funniest things ever. First, more died under him than trump. Second, it's a virus, you can't control it. Whatever "control" you think exists is because the virus is simply behaving like viruses before it. If you want to give Biden credit for what was always going to happen naturally then ok but it seems pretty stupid. What next, Biden is responsible for people not floating off into space or the sun coming up each morning in the east?

The echo chamber here is forever using what aboutusn’s at every turn . Gang killings in inner cities. Hunter Biden , Hillary , the list is endless . Trump is having rallies and is out there as a potential candidate . He has a huge loyal base (. Shrinking a bit perhaps ). It’s not all about Trump of course as other right wing politicians are holding down the MAGA fort. This is the difference . If he was retired from politics like many ex presidents and had a legit business to go back to? And he was still being brought up ? Yes you would have a point . But he’s the leader of the party and influences behavior within it .

Not sure the case is over .

The echo chamber here is forever using what aboutusn’s at every turn . Gang killings in inner cities. Hunter Biden , Hillary , the list is endless . Trump is having rallies and is out there as a potential candidate . He has a huge loyal base (. Shrinking a bit perhaps ). It’s not all about Trump of course as other right wing politicians are holding down the MAGA fort. This is the difference . If he was retired from politics like many ex presidents and had a legit business to go back to? And he was still being brought up ? Yes you would have a point . But he’s the leader of the party and influences behavior within it .

You're the king of "but, but, but.... TRUMP!". Congrats.

using what aboutusn’s at every turn
What is "aboutusn's?" Maybe if you explain the rest will make sense? As far as Trump, I don't want him to run, but if he does it will be funny to see the EPIC meltdown and thumb sucking from you and the Lefties. :ROFLMAO: ? ? :cry: BTW with spell check how do you come up with some of these words?

When you guys get off Trump’s n&$#@, I’ll stop mentioning him. Right now he runs the GOP. Makes the dum#$$& fair play.
And the rebuttal to the rebuttal is... "But Trump." It's incredible. Can't make this stuff up.

First rule of holes: when you are in one, stop digging.

No, the point is it isn't over because Bad Orange Man got in your heads and severely damaged you. It's made you irrationally obsessed to where you can't deal with the present as it is because you are stuck on the past.

It's not healthy.

Unless things change drastically in the next 1.5 years DeSantis and a few other Republicans win easily if they run in 2024. I am not as certain about Trump. I think the GOP would be wise to move on.
The GOP needs the 2022 mid landslide. Trump is backing this landslide. Then there is more work to cleanse the party. DeSantis and Trump need to have a meeting and work things out. DeSantis needs additional grooming but he has made some very good political decisions for the State of Florida. Time is ticking

"I think what we need to understand is that these legacy D.C. and New York outlets – we don’t care what you think anymore. We know you peddle narratives. We know you lie. We know you don’t care about the facts. And so you can try to smear me or anyone in my administration all you want to. All that’s going to do is embolden us to continue moving forward for the people in Florida," DeSantis said.

AMEN!!

To each his own, I completely disagree and don’t see that at all. He has a very likable temperament in my opinion. Like I said, maybe some clips I haven’t seen may change my opinion. Some examples shouldn’t be hard to find and post.

The fact that DeSantis is popular on this site doesn’t mean anything. This group is hardly representative of the American electorate. The only thing sure about the next election is that the Republican Party is prepared to cheat if they lose. A lot of Big Lie supporters have been positioned at the state level to betray the election results and the country. Also, predicting victory is very premature when guns, abortion, Jan. 6, and Trump’s predictable stupidity are taken into account. The way the War in the Ukraine plays out could also have a big impact. I’m going to enjoy watching you morons as you root for inflation to continue in order to win anything.
Thank God. It's about time Republicans start fighting back. The democrates published the playbook and Republicans are just borrowing from it.

Biden controlling covid? One of the funniest things ever. First, more died under him than trump. Second, it's a virus, you can't control it. Whatever "control" you think exists is because the virus is simply behaving like viruses before it. If you want to give Biden credit for what was always going to happen naturally then ok but it seems pretty stupid. What next, Biden is responsible for people not floating off into space or the sun coming up each morning in the east?
Nonsense. Try being honest once in a while. The vaccination program, bumbled by Donald, was effectively carried out by the Biden Administration, and that explains our progress to date with Covid. Two thirds of us are now vaccinated, and as a result, deaths are in great decline, and not because of some natural process. Odd how this magical process isn’t working in China or North Korea, or any other country unlucky enough not to have the luxury of our vaccination program.