DeSantis 2024

? @ redandgold just straight making sht up.
“Vaccination program, bumbled by Donald.”

yeah, the vaccination program that had the first shots delivered a year before any of the experts thought it would…. But it was bumbled by Donald. Brandon’s first shots were before he was sworn in… but it was bumbled by Donald.

More rewriting of history straight out of 1984.

Yeah he doesn't fly off the handle or anything but he's gruff. I don't think it plays well. We tend to decide our presidential elections based on stupid ---- so that's my concern. Everybody wanted to have a beer with George W. Bush.
The left wanted to hang him as a war criminal ?‍♂️

Unless things change drastically in the next 1.5 years DeSantis and a few other Republicans win easily if they run in 2024. I am not as certain about Trump. I think the GOP would be wise to move on.
Trump wins easily. People are going to the polls and thinking "well Dem policies are destroying the country but Trump writes mean Tweets so I guess we'll have to put up with another 4 years of this sh!+" ?

The Republicans could run an actual elephant and win in 2024.

Ron likes to punish private companies for views he or his base may not agree with ., he thinks it’s his job to do this . Government’s job . Withholds funds using the powers of Gov to arbitrarily punish private businesses over things as little as a tweet . He does this to appear the tough guy who yahoos will support. He knows his base and he knows how divided the country is and he will do these ridiculous things using GOV and power to punish to score political points .

Small Gov ? Says Gov should never tell us what to do on one hand , but then uses his power to do what he does ? If guy don’t agree with him he makes you pay somehow . This is what the party of life and small gov wants
Harry is for companies to be self governing entities with their own little kingdom carved out.

Guess corporations aren't evil anymore ?‍♂️

Nonsense. Try being honest once in a while. The vaccination program, bumbled by Donald, was effectively carried out by the Biden Administration, and that explains our progress to date with Covid. Two thirds of us are now vaccinated, and as a result, deaths are in great decline, and not because of some natural process. Odd how this magical process isn’t working in China or North Korea, or any other country unlucky enough not to have the luxury of our vaccination program.
Be sure to line up for your fifth shot princess.

What’s unlikeable about that? ?‍♂️
Does that sound like a confident man to you? The guy has all of the power dynamic by virtue of being governor as well as being a couple generations older, yet some college kids wearing masks send him over an edge.

"If you want to wear them, fine, but this is ridiculous."

If it's "fine", Ron, why say anything at all? Because in his mind, kids standing behind him at HIS press conference wearing masks is a blight on his standing as a Republican governor. God forbid some kids who have no power over him show him up at a press conference. He could have ignored it, but he let something innocuous like masks embarrass him.

Does that sound like a confident man to you? The guy has all of the power dynamic by virtue of being governor as well as being a couple generations older, yet some college kids wearing masks send him over an edge.

If it's "fine", Ron, why say anything at all? Because in his mind, kids standing behind him at HIS press conference wearing masks is a blight on his standing as a Republican governor. God forbid some kids who have no power over him show him up at a press conference. He could have ignored it, but he let something innocuous like masks embarrass him.

“Over the edge” lol. Pretty derpy take tbh.

Kind of like when you said you were a life long Republican ??

Who was the last incumbent president to lose a primary?

They were worn for propaganda purposes and rightly called out.

He could have ignored it, but he let something innocuous like masks embarrass him.
He trends towards pure exasperation, perhaps justifiably, but that on a national stage... I don't know. He's a good governor, but at the same time I think he's much better suited to remain a governor and not try to become a president. People are especially going to want something more positive after Biden. It's all dumb but politics is a dumb arena.

We get it. You like masks. You think they do/did something. When you have a press conference you can tell people to wear them if you want. In the meantime....your take that he went over the edge is pretty weak.

Seems to have gotten you pretty rattled.
DeSantis does have them rattled. It's obvious that he oozes competency in ways Biden could only dream of. But best of all for us and worst of all for the left, DeSantis is willing to punch back twice as hard. This is something that's been sorely missing from republican governance. And unlike Trump DeSantis is a fine orator who can articulate a difficult concept succinctly.

DeSantis does have them rattled. It's obvious that he oozes competency in ways Biden could only dream of. But best of all for us and worst of all for the left, DeSantis is willing to punch back twice as hard. This is something that's been sorely missing from republican governance. And unlike Trump DeSantis is a fine orator who can articulate a difficult concept succinctly.
They will do everything they can to tar and feather DeSantis over the next couple of years, but it won’t matter. He will be elected POTUS in Nov 2024.

Trump wins easily. People are going to the polls and thinking "well Dem policies are destroying the country but Trump writes mean Tweets so I guess we'll have to put up with another 4 years of this sh!+" ?

The Republicans could run an actual elephant and win in 2024.
Please nominate Trump. I can't wait. Meet back here in 2024 so I can laugh my @$$ off! ????????

We get it. You like masks. You think they do/did something. When you have a press conference you can tell people to wear them if you want. In the meantime....your take that he went over the edge is pretty weak.
This thread is about Desantis' temperament, not masks. And yes, there was no reason to acknowledge them at all. Because according to Ron himself it's fine. "No really, kids. It's no big deal. I'm fine." (Exasperated sigh and head shake)

Yes, I love my elected officials to have the temperament of a cornered possum too.

Yeah and he's scared of Big Bird and Mickey Mouse. ????

This thread is about Desantis' temperament, not masks. And yes, there was no reason to acknowledge them at all. Because according to Ron himself it's fine. "No really, kids. It's no big deal. I'm fine." (Exasperated sigh and head shake)
Yes....you thought his temperament was bad because he told people to take their masks off....and you like masks so you felt it was an attack on something you believe deeply about . Oh, and he sighed and shook his head a little. He definitely went over the edge there. Lol.

Seriously, if that is your proof that he has a short temper....I suggest finding more proof or finding something else you don't like about him.