Trump suing Twitter, Facebook, Google and CEOs Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Pichai

still whining i see
Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

find me a a link that says trump was reinstated on social media. like you stated social media would cave and settle out of court. liar
Is the case over?

Of course not.

Real life isn't CSI or Law and Order.

Court cases take time. A case of this magnitude will likely take years to litigate.

The platforms have no interest in a quick resolution. This is why you weren't able to back up your lying claim.

Is the case over?

Of course not.

Real life isn't CSI or Law and Order.

Court cases take time. A case of this magnitude will likely take years to litigate.

The platforms have no interest in a quick resolution. This is why you weren't able to back up your lying claim.
so what you are basically saying is that the social media platforms are going to spend countless dollars in legal fees and court costs only to cave in later, now that makes a lot of sense.

so what you are basically saying is that the social media platforms are going to spend countless dollars in legal fees and court costs only to cave in later, now that makes a lot of sense.
I never said that.

Stop being ignorant. Seriously, are you trying to look like a fool or does it happen naturally?

The platforms aren't going to spend much money litigating this. They already have legal tea.s on retainer. This won't cost them additional payroll. A few bucks in court cost and filing fees.

It is to their benefit to drag it out as long as possible and then settle.

You're probably the only person who doesn't know this.

I never said that.

Stop being ignorant. Seriously, are you trying to look like a fool or does it happen naturally?

The platforms aren't going to spend much money litigating this. They already have legal tea.s on retainer. This won't cost them additional payroll. A few bucks in court cost and filing fees.

It is to their benefit to drag it out as long as possible and then settle.

You're probably the only person who doesn't know this.
you know little about attorneys, any and every time they do anything regarding the case is that is billing, i know that all to well. so how come trump hasn't been reinstated?

Why is this a loss for Trump much less myself?
you claimed this would most likely be settled out of court , and the big social media would cave. because it was such a easy win for team trump. apparently this won't be settled out of court, plus the odds of trump getting a win in california is pretty much zero.

There's no way Trump can or could win this. He's out numbered by the very ones that could do something about this but won't by about 100 to 1.

you claimed this would most likely be settled out of court , and the big social media would cave. because it was such a easy win for team trump. apparently this won't be settled out of court, plus the odds of trump getting a win in california is pretty much zero.
So you admit then that the courts are rigged based on political affiliation rather than the law. You can't see the problem with that?

BTW changing the venue has zero impact on settlement nor does it indicate either way if one is likely.

Discovery is what is important and we are likely a year or more away from that stage.

So you admit then that the courts are rigged based on political affiliation rather than the law. You can't see the problem with that?

BTW changing the venue has zero impact on settlement nor does it indicate either way if one is likely.

Discovery is what is important and we are likely a year or more away from that stage.
no i didn't admit anything, trump thought he would get a favorable decision down in redneck florida , changing the location shows this isn't gonna be settled out of court unless team trump decides to drop it. the last thing that trump wants is discovery

no i didn't admit anything, trump thought he would get a favorable decision down in redneck florida , changing the location shows this isn't gonna be settled out of court unless team trump decides to drop it. the last thing that trump wants is discovery
Anyone who has ever been involved in litigation knows that venue matters because of the expense of time.

If you have to travel across the country to respond to every motion, what is that worth to you?

Anyone who has ever been involved in litigation knows that venue matters because of the expense of time.

If you have to travel across the country to respond to every motion, what is that worth to you?
then team trump should have known this needed to filed in california and not in redneck florida

Ok.

Why does he stand little chance in California?

The law is the same.
he about a 1 percent chance in florida , because as we have seen law doesn't really matter in florida . in california where law does matter , he will get laughed out of court. just like he did with his foolish rigged election lawsuits, that got laughed out of courts from coast to coast. how many lawsuits does trump have to lose before you figure out the man is a loser?

he about a 1 percent chance in florida , because as we have seen law doesn't really matter in florida . in california where law does matter , he will get laughed out of court. just like he did with his foolish rigged election lawsuits, that got laughed out of courts from coast to coast. how many lawsuits does trump have to lose before you figure out the man is a loser?
The law always matters.

He didn't get laughed out. He was told to produce evidence of his claim and could not (this is why discovery matters). The case was dismissed as a result.

The law worked as it was designed.

The Plaintiff files wherever they want. It's up to the defendant to ask for it to be moved.

They didn't teach you that on Law and Order, huh?
the defendants didn't ask for it to be moved, the judge said it needed to be moved. you didn't learn that the andy griffith show?