Northwest Conference 2021

Leipsic vs Ada Love to see Ada get a W on inauguration game on the new turf, but not happening
Crestview vs Allen East
Bluffton vs Spencerville Would not surprise me if Bluffton pulled this out
Columbus Grove vs Delphos Jefferson

Bluffton vs Ada
Leipsic vs Spencerville
Allen East vs Columbus Grove
Delphos Jefferson vs Crestview

Vikings, Bearcats, Mustangs and Bulldogs all good matchups!!!!

Bluffton vs Ada - Bluffton bounces back after last week.
Leipsic vs Spencerville - This is like a playground fight, two toughest kids going at it. I like Leipsic in this one.
Allen East vs Columbus Grove - Another good matchup. Think Grove's defense will be the key in this one.
Delphos Jefferson vs Crestview - Back and forth on this one. Jefferson is improved and Crestview still looks terrible defensively. I'll take Crestview because it's home, but if they can't contain AE's QB, then Jefferson's should have a hay day!

Bluffton vs Ada - Ada is still struggling, Bluffton should win
Leipsic vs Spencerville - Toss up, could see this going either way
Allen East vs Columbus Grove - the last 3 meetings have been decided by 15 points total, expect this one to be good again with the Dogs D making the difference
Delphos Jefferson vs Crestview - If Delphos can get a few stops on defense they can win. They will put up a lot of points on Crestview

Bluffton vs Ada- don’t know about either team but bluffton seems to have the better offense and overall team.
Leipsic vs Spencerville -toss up but I’ll go with the tucky in this one.
Allen East vs Columbus Grove -also a toss up. Haven’t seen much of AE but they seem pretty solid despite the loss to Elmwood. CG is good, but they didn’t look very impressive last week. Both teams have solid athleticism.
Delphos Jefferson vs Crestview - homer pick but Crestview is quite small, albeit quick. DJ is a bit of a misnomer from last year with offense and no defense. Now their defense is decent, and their offense is somewhat anemic being too predictable and one dimensional. With that said, I think DJ can squeeze one out based on the size up front and making some key plays.

Grove over Allen east - Allen east loss to Elmwood shakes my confidence.
Bluffton over Ada
Convoy over Delphos - which Convoy team will show up
leipsic over Spencerville. Early season schedule should pay dividends here

Bluffton vs Ada
Leipsic vs Spencerville
Delphos Jefferson
vs Crestview

I think this is the week we see if the NWC is balanced like I thought it would be or it is top heavy again this year

Bluffton vs Ada
Leipsic vs Spencerville
Delphos Jefferson
vs Crestview

I think this is the week we see if the NWC is balanced like I thought it would be or it is top heavy again this year
I think you’ll see 3 close games, and then Bluffton will get a big win over Ada. IMO right now until they play each other, Grove, AE, Spencerville, and Leipsic are the top 4, Jefferson, Bluffton, and Crestview are pretty close to one another, and Ada is still in rebuilding mode to round out the league

Please set the record straight. At last night spencerville game the field lights were on before the game and then turned off. The officials stopped the game late in the 2nd qtr asking for the lights. Chain crew members said the superintendent told them to turn off the lights to save money. This can’t be the case can it?

Please set the record straight. At last night spencerville game the field lights were on before the game and then turned off. The officials stopped the game late in the 2nd qtr asking for the lights. Chain crew members said the superintendent told them to turn off the lights to save money. This can’t be the case can it?
I can guarantee you the chain crew members don't know they use the lights for youth soccer games too. Just a malfunction of some sort.

There's no way that's accurate, if it is the person making the call is just dumb. Once you turn off old stadium lights after they've already been on, it takes much longer and way more electricity to get them on again. Had to have been a mistake by someone to turn them off

Columbus Grove (5-0) vs Leipsic (3-2)
Crestview (4-1) vs Bluffton (4-1)
Spencerville (2-3) vs Allen East (3-2)
Ada (1-4) vs Delphos Jefferson (2-3)

Friday's games look to be very even on paper... ?

Columbus Grove (5-0) vs Leipsic (3-2) - Dogs should take the driver's seat in the NWC this week
Crestview (4-1) vs Bluffton (4-1) - Should be a very good game, but I don't think either one of these teams are better than 3-2 Leipsic, 3-2 Allen East, or 2-3 Spencerville. Both have yet to play 3 of the top 4 teams in the league
Spencerville (2-3) vs Allen East (3-2) - Can't see AE losing 2 in a row
Ada (1-4) vs Delphos Jefferson (2-3) - Jefferson lost a close one to Crestview, they should handle Ada this week

Columbus Grove (5-0) vs Leipsic (3-2)
Crestview (4-1) vs Bluffton (4-1)
Spencerville (2-3) vs Allen East (3-2)
Ada (1-4)
vs Delphos Jefferson (2-3)

@adog Does Ada have a JV team this year? I heard from someone they have somewhere around 20+ freshmen this year and are playing a JV schedule with them. Getting JV back and getting numbers out should be a sign Smith has them moving in the right direction

@adog Does Ada have a JV team this year? I heard from someone they have somewhere around 20+ freshmen this year and are playing a JV schedule with them. Getting JV back and getting numbers out should be a sign Smith has them moving in the right direction
If true that would be a great effort on the part of the Ada staff. I'd be interested in knowing if ANY school in the NWC had twenty freshmen.

ED3346E9-1F48-4E98-BA1D-C29B8724BE69.jpeg

Excited to see this matchup!

I was told the same thing but have not went to any so far this year. I am not as attached to the team as I was in years past as this year is the 1st year there isn't any of my friends kids or grandkids on the team. But I do know the numbers are up with quite a few freshman and sophomores. I do think Smith will turn them back around and get them very competitive in near future. I have only seen 2 games so far this year, both were more or less lopsided but you can see glimpses of good things. I did pick Ada tomorrow night over DJ as I think the are going to play a complete game sooner than later

Crestview (5-1) vs Columbus Grove (6-0) Does the kicker have any D-1 offers? WOW!!
Leipsic (3-3) vs Bluffton (4-2) VIkes gave Dawgs all they could handle
Ada (1-5) vs Spencerville (2-4) dang good 2-4 team
Allen East (4-2) vs Delphos Jefferson (3-3) stangs roll on