Matt Gaetz investigated over possible sexual relationship with minor

What prediction? This story came out a while back adn was all the rage here , adn you claim I didn't read it . Dude, EVERYONE can see even if they are on your team { stay safe pu$$Y} and won't say it , YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON IN THE 4-1 DISCUSSION that didn't read the story. You don't knwo anything and don't read anything . I dare the others here to say this $hole is more than a punk troll who actually doens't know much of anything .
I can spell big words like "and", "know" and "doesn't" correctly. You seem to have trouble with them.

You didn't read it. You ranted about trump. My prediction was pretty spot on.

They actual data suggests he was one of the best candidates ever.
Sleep tight and dream of your hero as history and 'reality " paints a much different portrait . Sorry dude he didn't resuce the country when he came in and he left it MUCH WORSE than where it was when he came in .

Sleep tight and dream of your hero as history and 'reality " paints a much different portrait . Sorry dude he didn't resuce the country when he came in and he left it MUCH WORSE than where it was when he came in .
You sleep tight as well, knowing the Trump vaccine is keeping you alive.

I can spell big words like "and", "know" and "doesn't" correctly. You seem to have trouble with them.

You didn't read it. You ranted about trump. My prediction was pretty spot on.
I read it when it came out online and I get the magazine along with many others delivered to the house. Your predciton is a joke . Wrng as usual . You're a geek know nothing , who is basically a litttle runt mascot .

You sleep tight as well, knowing the Trump vaccine is keeping you alive.
Wait , I thought this was just a weak virus that isn't actaully harming anyone and the numbers are all made up ? Which is it ? Ok well seeing as though I have no comorbidities haven't missed a day of work being out sick for over 6 years now , I'm pretty sure that Trump isn't keeping me alive . Trump surely thought he was going to keep more people alive when he said that he was going to keep this under 100000 dead and that the virus was actually over and we had met the moment by June last year. Just missed on that thought . So no , Not thanking Trump for my health status .

Wait , I thought this was just a weak virus that isbn't actaully harning anyone and the numbers are al made up ? Which is it ? Ok well seeing as though I have no comorbitities haven't missed a day of work being out sick for over 6 years now , I'm pretty sure that Trump isn't keeping me alive . Trump surely thought eh was going to keep more people aliove when he said that he was going to keep this under 100000 dead and that the virus was actually over and we had met the moment by June last year. Just missed on that thought . So no , Not thanking Trump for my health status .
For the love of God, ask one of your kids to turn on your spell check.

That has to kill him every night when he goes to bed knowing president trump likely saved his life.
You are a 24 year old right? How did you make it to your 40's and have so little game ?And not actually know anything ?

Last edited:
Wait , I thought this was just a weak virus that isn't actaully harming anyone and the numbers are all made up ? Which is it ? Ok well seeing as though I have no comorbidities haven't missed a day of work being out sick for over 6 years now , I'm pretty sure that Trump isn't keeping me alive . Trump surely thought he was going to keep more people alive when he said that he was going to keep this under 100000 dead and that the virus was actually over and we had met the moment by June last year. Just missed on that thought . So no , Not thanking Trump for my health status .
Ahh the ole strawman. The data shows that only a tiny minority are at risk, this is true. But I was offering that you could feel safe, becuase you have told us you don't believe that. Now, since you think you are invincible, while at the same time feel we are all going to die from the virus, you should be thankful that all of your loved ones are being protected by the Trump vaccine.

You are a 24 year old right? How did you make it to your 40's and have so little game ?And not actually know anything ?
Weird obsession with my age and the weight I wrestled in high school. By chance does the coffman football team have a restraining order against you?

Ahh the ole strawman. The data shows that only a tiny minority are at risk, this is true. But I was offering that you could feel safe, becuase you have told us you don't believe that. Now, since you think you are invincible, while at the same time feel we are all going to die from the virus, you should be thankful that all of your loved ones are being protected by the Trump vaccine.
Where did I ever say that everyone was going to die ? Where do I argue the death rate? Not invincible but that's a fact . I'm healthy my future health has little to do with Trump . Again ? History will judge and you and the 25 percent Trump lovers who still think he was a great Prez{ others know he wasn't even a good prez but only vote R no matter what } will still be laughed at as zealouts .A case study in delusion and cult behavior.

Last edited:
Weird obsession with my age and the weight I wrestled in high school. By chance does the coffman football team have a restraining order against you?
I said you seem like a 24 year old . Stating a fact is an obsession ? Not really . You seem to have some weird obsessions out here that is for sure .You act like a little wormy dude. I think you've been a wimp your whole life in some respect{ A chubby little critter now but the little wimpy teenager paints how you act to this day } and you did wrestle at a low weight. Are you denying what I've been told? Why exactly would anyone have a restraining order against me ? Much less Coffman football which I write about and a lot of people read it and have for years. So why would they have a problem ?

Where did I ever say that everyone was going to die ? Where do I argue the death rate? Not invincible but that's a fact . I'm healthy my future health has little to do with Trump . Again ? History will judge and you and the 25 percent Trump lovers who still think he was a great Prez will stil be laughed at as zealouts .A case study in delusion and cult behavior.
The record time in which he got the vaccine developed was unprecedented, that in and of itself is historic. And given the hysteria, created by your side on the issue, you are responsible for him being able to demonstrate his greatness. Plus, he made sure you didn't catch the virus, even though the odds were low for you, given you never get sick.

He probably is one helping recruit the minorities to their school, so he is likely revered.

The record time in which he got the vaccine developed was unprecedented, that in and of itself is historic. And given the hysteria, created by your side on the issue, you are responsible for him being able to demonstrate his greatness. Plus, he made sure you didn't catch the virus, even though the odds were low for you, given you never get sick.

He made sure I didn't catch the virus which has been here for how long? How did he make sure of that exactly? You are just kidding right?{ Can't be sure , but that was unreal in it's idiocy. World wide effort in a once in a 100 year pandemic where the world science community has been fighting SARS like viruses for a while now . I gave Trump some credit in these spaces . Just not the type of delusional credit you and your kind do . He FAILED to handle this crisis better or well at all and was voted out largely because of it

Last edited:
He made sure I didn't catch the virus which has been here for how long? How did he make sure of that exactly? You are just kidding right?{ Can't be sure , but that was unreal in it's idiocy. World wide effort in a once in a 100 year pandemic where the world science community has been fighting SARS like viruses for a while now . I gave Trump some credit in these spaces . Just not the type of delusional credit you and your kid do . He FAILED to handle this crisis better or well at all and was voted out largely because of it
Seems in the end, his only mistake was allowing emotion and not facts rule the day.

He probably is one helping recruit the minorities to their school, so he is likely revered.

Wow , that was bad even for you . I mean I hate to break it to you , demo's have changed considerably in this country { Texas ?} Pickerington went from 2 percent black to almost 30 percent in the last 20 years . Fans recruiting ? Serioulsy that was as bad a post as I've seen in many respects. But suffice to say , not the least bit surprised . Wow. again . good work Cletus .

I said you seem like a 24 year old . Stating a fact is an obsession ? Not really . You seem to have some weird obsessions out here that is for sure .You act like a little wormy dude. I think you've been a wimp your whole life in some respect{ A chubby little critter now but the little wimpy teenager paints how you act to this day } and you did wrestle at a low weight. Are you denying what I've been told? Why exactly would anyone have a restraining order against me ? Much less Coffman football which I write about and a lot of people read it and have for years. So why would they have a problem ?
Yes, obsession because you repeat those things frequently. It's your go to "sick burn". Nobody on here knows what I wrestled in HS so you weren't told anything liar.

Coffman has a restraining order on you because you're creepy.

Yes, obsession because you repeat those things frequently. It's your go to "sick burn". Nobody on here knows what I wrestled in HS so you weren't told anything liar.

So how is that I'm creepy exactly when it comes to that forum ? Explain fully . I mean you don'[t read that forum so how would you know ? LOL You said a while back it was cool that some have team threads that follow the teams and post about their games and other games .Now I don't care what you're opinon is , but creepy? So anyone writing about HS football { I actually write about{ not here mostly } follow and make money with college football and hoops and the NFL that is also well consumed { Of course there is no pay here but there is in a variety of ways in that realm } , so is that creepy? Writing about HS football and other topics is creepy? Seeing as you probably DO READ that space { I wouldn't read anything you post about on any subject because I see your thought process here and it's freaking lame } what is creepy ? Just curious .

Last edited:
Wow , that was bad even for you . I mean I hate to break it to you , demo's have changed considerably in this country { Texas ?} Pickerington went from 2 percent black to almost 30 percent in the last 20 years . Fans recruiting ? Serioulsy that was as bad a post as I've seen in many respects. But suffice to say , not the least bit surprised . Wow. again . good work Cletus .
Ohh, I guess I was wrong, you are not actually an insider there.

You repeat a lot of things here frequently yourself . No ? I think some one knows what you wrestled at .{ Besides you } You comment on and incessantly troll the same people over and over again often repeating the same exact things over and over .These same people { Me being one , don't look for your posts that don't troll us { in fact if you weren't such a little punk trolling me all the time I would just let you be } But that's who you are at your core . A pissant troll .

So how is that I'm creepy exaclty when it comes to that forum ? Explain fully . I mean you don'[t read that forum so how would you know ? LOL You said a while back it was cool that some have team threads that follow the teams and post about their games and other games .Now I don't care what you're opinon is , but creepy? So anyone writing about HS football { I actually write about{ not here mostly } follow and make money with college football and hoops and the NFL that is also well consumed { Of course there is no pay here but there is in a variety of ways in that realm } , so is that creepy? Writing about HS football and other topics is creepy? Seeing as you probably DO READ that space { I wouldn't read anything you post about on any subject because I see your thought process here and it's freaking lame } what is creepy ? Just curious .
You don't care about my opinion but then ask me multiple questions about my opinion. Weird.

You don't care about my opinion but then ask me multiple questions about my opinion. Weird.
So what is it ? Explain how what I write is creepy? Why might they have a restraining order out on me ? I know you read the space ,and you said it's creepy so what that is contained in it is creepy? I said that I didn't care that you think it's creepy, but am curious as to what you consider creepy in the content.
Oh, well I just shared a little inside info there for ya.

You did ? What ? Didn't catch it .

So what is it ? Explain how what I write is creepy? Why might they have a restraining order out on me ? I know you read the space ,and you said it's creepy so what that is contained in it is creepy?

You did ? What ? Didn't catch it .
You said you didn't care about my opinion so why do you care so much? Make your mind up.