20-21 Federal League Basketball

Hoover played a better game they caught McKinley on a ton of back doors in the 3rd. and they made shots when it mattered and McKinley didn't. Congrats to Kobe Johnson on breaking the all time scoring record at McKinley tonight but knowing that kid he doesnt even care cause it came in a loss

Good bounce back and Continued progress after some were concerned about he 5-point win at Perry LOL.

Repulsive behavior by the Jax Dad in the Gray sweatshirt near midcourt at end of game towards the KIDS from Walsh. I’d be embarrassed if I were him or his kid.
I agree. That behavior was uncalled for. Not that it matters, but I don't think that was a Dad. It looked more like a student or recent graduate.

That's Jackson's 10th District Championship.

1615087685979.png
1615087685979.png

CONGRATULATIONS JACKSON AND HOOVER.
VIKINGS WITH 2 WINS OVER PUPS IN SAME SEASON IS SOMETHING SPECIAL.
ON TO REGIONALS WITH BTS.

Walsh is a solid team. Nice win by Jackson. I was surprised to see Hoover beat McKinley again. Not that Hoover isn't good enough, but beating a good team twice is no small task. I figured since the Vikings knocked them off earlier, the Bulldogs would come out with a committed effort and a little blood in their eyes. Good luck to both teams going forward, but Mentor is going to be a VERY tough out for anyone this year!

Didn't see or hear the game. Out of town where the wifi is sketchy, especially on the boat.

Texts from those there said the better coached team won. When the more talented team loses coaching is questioned. McK hasn't looked right since the Moeller game IMO. But if you can't defend and make foul shots, you're going to lose. Note to the kids - a dunk still counts as just 2 and blocking a shot out of bounds lets the other team keep possession.

I get that people like when McK loses and some (dumb) people predicted a state title - but a conference title and district final can't be all bad.

Good luck to Fed bros Jackson and Hoover. It only gets tougher from here.

I agree. That behavior was uncalled for. Not that it matters, but I don't think that was a Dad. It looked more like a student or recent graduate.
Not true. I happened to go to the game. The guy in gray was waving goodbye to the student section who were leaving rather than stay and cheer their fellow classmates who were receiving their runner up award. If you want to bash someone bash the Walsh students who left their classmates rather than clap and hang around for them having a great season. That was sad for the players. The Walsh student section was supporting them the whole game and it was clean by everyone there. All good fun during the game.