20-21 Federal League Basketball

Not true. I happened to go to the game. The guy in gray was waving goodbye to the student section who were leaving rather than stay and cheer their fellow classmates who were receiving their runner up award. If you want to bash someone bash the Walsh students who left their classmates rather than clap and hang around for them having a great season. That was sad for the players. The Walsh student section was supporting them the whole game and it was clean by everyone there. All good fun during the game.
Either way, it was uncalled for and not a good look, even if it had been done by an ill-advised student.

Not uncalled for. All in fun. You need to relax. I guess, the Walsh students from you get a pass. Kids are kids and you need to understand that they were having fun. I am 100% certain if Walsh would have won they would have kept up their chant "We can't hear you" and "We believe that we have won." All good, clean fun in high school basketball. It was a fine look if you understand basketball.

Not uncalled for. All in fun. You need to relax. I guess, the Walsh students from you get a pass. Kids are kids and you need to understand that they were having fun. I am 100% certain if Walsh would have won they would have kept up their chant "We can't hear you" and "We believe that we have won." All good, clean fun in high school basketball. It was a fine look if you understand basketball.
I agree its all in good fun, But why was an adult engaging with the other teams student section?

He was not an adult. He was a student. Are you all really that uptight? Both schools were very, very good. No fan outbursts and everyone was very respectful. I cannot believe you are all about one person rather than the fact that the Walsh students, one could argue, lacked class by leaving their fellow students and not applauding them on a season well done. Wasn't that worse? Shouldn't we be teaching to support one another in a win or loss? I don't know. I guess being there was different. Were any of you actually at the game?

He was not an adult. He was a student. Are you all really that uptight? Both schools were very, very good. No fan outbursts and everyone was very respectful. I cannot believe you are all about one person rather than the fact that the Walsh students, one could argue, lacked class by leaving their fellow students and not applauding them on a season well done. Wasn't that worse? Shouldn't we be teaching to support one another in a win or loss? I don't know. I guess being there was different. Were any of you actually at the game?
I could careless if he was giving them the bird or waving bye. Just looked like an adult since he was sitting next to Mr. Skeriotis.

No fan outbursts and everyone was very respectful.

No, everyone wasn't respectful. The young man in question was hyper involved the whole game. Yelling at refs, high fiving other fans, walking the sideline and waving his arms trying to pump up the crowd, standing and blocking the view of those behind him. Lots of "look at me" behaviors. My guess is he knew he was on camera. Maybe just showing off for his buddies but still a bad look.

No, everyone wasn't respectful. The young man in question was hyper involved the whole game. Yelling at refs, high fiving other fans, walking the sideline and waving his arms trying to pump up the crowd, standing and blocking the view of those behind him. Lots of "look at me" behaviors. My guess is he knew he was on camera. Maybe just showing off for his buddies but still a bad look.
Everyone yells at refs. You dont high five other fans? You sound like a blast to watch a game with.