Texas opens up 100%; ends mask mandate

Inside bars. Inside restaurants at the bar area. At stores I've seen it as one of my family members is an author who was inside book stores.

Got family and friends all over Florida. It's not how you are describing it. Plenty aren't wearing masks inside places and out in public

I'm not posting personal pictures of family members to prove a moron like you wrong on a message board.
First, very few people wear masks outside, anywhere. Second, I can sit in a restaurant or bar in Ohio without a mask. The same is true here. People don't wear masks anywhere while they eat and drink you fool. I said retail stores and as they enter and exit restaurants. Pay attention.

First, very few people wear masks outside, anywhere. Second, I can sit in a restaurant or bar in Ohio without a mask. The same is true here. People don't wear masks anywhere while they eat and drink you fool. I said retail stores and as they enter and exit restaurants. Pay attention.
You left out the book store part. You often leave out stuff in posts that disprove your points and then repeat the lies. Fool.

im sure it's a mixed bag with private businesses but it definitely isn't all of them.

Also sitting at a private table isn't the same as being at inside bars with groups of people

You left out the book store part. You often leave out stuff in posts that disprove your points and then repeat the lies. Fool.

im sure it's a mixed bag with private businesses but it definitely isn't all of them.

Also sitting at a private table isn't the same as being at inside bars with groups of people
LOL...Am I speaking for EVERY Florida business? No. Is there a book store in Florida that does not ask patrons to wear masks? Probably. My point was and always has been that the majority of retail and restaurants that rely on tourism ask for masks to be warn unless sitting and eating and drinking. Most staff and patrons comply. There is not a dramatic difference in behavior of most people. You can try to spin a narrative if you like, but it is not accurate.

LOL...Am I speaking for EVERY Florida business? No. Is there a book store in Florida that does not ask patrons to wear masks? Probably. My point was and always has been that the majority of retail and restaurants that rely on tourism ask for masks to be warn unless sitting and eating and drinking. Most staff and patrons comply. There is not a dramatic difference in behavior of most people. You can try to spin a narrative if you like, but it is not accurate.
My dad is in cape coral. 1.5 hours from where you are. He said it's mixed but hardly dominant for retail to have mask mandates. Said plenty of them don't require it.

No , I point out your bad far right wing conspiracy nonsense because 85 percent of the viewers will never question anything . Big difference when you say Australia would shoot down a plane if I was arriving . Why ? Because I pointed out a statistic that puts that country’s in a good light? Another dumb musing . Texas is your kind of place . Why aren’t you there by the way ? So you don’t remember your hailing of rugged Texas last year when they acted in a similar fashion ? what happened ? It’s a smart move now when the vaccines are going to be so much more plentiful in the next 6-8 weeks ? No restrictions at all is what you would recommend when we are this close to having a significant increase in the percent of citizens being vaccinated ?

I didn’t think you needed to resort to acting like the know nothing and don’t really care about the issues troll only posters . You know the guys who basically only look for a few of the minority here and troll them with stupid thoughts like a country would shoot down a plane I was on because I posted a positive stat in their handling of the pandemic? Come on . You’re not them .You’re a bit better than those guys . No need to pile in with them with silly troll attempts .

My trolling may be lame at times but it's never silly.

No we arent. Fauci is running around talking about masks for at least another year. Wear one even if you get vaccinated...hell wear two! (Does Fauci have stock in a mask company?)

It's been a year of mandates and lockdowns that never should have happened in the first place...its well past time.
Fauci has no jurisdiction . Summertime will see a maskless majority IMO . You don't have to listen to him certainly . This Texas thing is kind of foolhardy seeing as where we will be with the vaccinations in the next few months.

Not just jerks. Total a**holes. Whether you personally believe in it or not, if you don’t have enough respect for the people serving you or your co-patrons, you are a special kind of POS.
Hit a nerve. You are losing Covid power. You and I both know you would never never ever in a million years talk to me like that in person. But, it's Yappi and thankfully they allow us great latitude. It's a post and you made it colorful. Good for you

My dad is in cape coral. 1.5 hours from where you are. He said it's mixed but hardly dominant for retail to have mask mandates. Said plenty of them don't require it.

Basically this. Every one of the dozen or so people I know in FL tell me that fewer than 50% of establishments require masks for entry.

Basically this. Every one of the dozen or so people I know in FL tell me that fewer than 50% of establishments require masks for entry.

I have a family member there and I have been there twice in the last 4 months ................a real breath of fresh air, literally.

Real Americans are simply tired of the one-size-fits-all BIG government proponents, especially when BIG government liberals have been so wrong, so many times in this 'pandemic'.

I’d be shocked if Texas continued mask wearing like Florida residents have.

The Trump admins roll out of masking plus Trumps refusal to go along with it were crippling. There was never a shortage of the cloth they eventually recommended for masks. Incredibly stupid by anyone’s standards.

Restaurants were empty not because of capacity limits. They were empty partially because people changed their eating habits due to rona. It’ll be interesting to see how long it takes people to go back to how it was pre rona,
They changed their habits because who's going out and being turned away due to capacity or told its carry out only.

Yes some people are afraid of their shadow and stayed home, the majority were just pragmatic.

Fauci: no masks needed.
Also Fauci: I was afraid of a shortage.
People were going to run out of rags which is essentially the recommendation. ?‍♂️

Dr Fauci: Masks don't work

I interpret this as people thinking that wearing a mask gives them an impenetrable forcefield. It's not, and no one with a lick of scientific expertise ever claimed it was. But there have been numerous studies that show their efficacy to reducing the chances of transmission.

Just making a blanket statement that "MASKS DON'T WORK" is no better than claiming condoms don't work since some people still get pregnant.

I interpret this as people thinking that wearing a mask gives them an impenetrable forcefield. It's not, and no one with a lick of scientific expertise ever claimed it was. But there have been numerous studies that show their efficacy to reducing the chances of transmission.

Just making a blanket statement that "MASKS DON'T WORK" is no better than claiming condoms don't work since some people still get pregnant.

You may need to provide more details on how to use a condom and the actions that follow for some of the yappi posters here.

Hit a nerve. You are losing Covid power. You and I both know you would never never ever in a million years talk to me like that in person. But, it's Yappi and thankfully they allow us great latitude. It's a post and you made it colorful. Good for you
I am simply calling them what they are. People that lack that kind of respect are total POS's. It would be one thing if the ask was difficult. Following a store policy and respecting the people that serve you enough to cooperate is common courtesy. If you ignored the policy, it is not my business to defend the store so I would just watch you be a jerk off. Now...if your passive disrespect turned into a verbal disrespect and confrontation with an employee, all bets are off and I would not hesitate to call you what you are. Did it before.

I am simply calling them what they are. People that lack that kind of respect are total POS's. It would be one thing if the ask was difficult. Following a store policy and respecting the people that serve you enough to cooperate is common courtesy. If you ignored the policy, it is not my business to defend the store so I would just watch you be a jerk off. Now...if your passive disrespect turned into a verbal disrespect and confrontation with an employee, all bets are off and I would not hesitate to call you what you are. Did it before.
You’d no more do that than you would throw around the word “retard” when you are talking to a customer.

Internet courage.

You realize that 15 states have relaxed capacity restrictions and canceled mask mandates, right?
I’m guessing he didn’t. From what I’ve seen today it appears very few Libs were aware of that. They should be more concerned about the 108 Covid illegals Biden’s policies unleashed on Texas and points beyond.

CDC reports that hospitalizations are currently beginning to rise in Texas, and the five main variants have all been found active there as well. I’m not saying that Abbott’s no mask policy has caused the increase. What I am saying is this is a horrible time for this stunt. On top of hundreds of thousands of Texans still without running water, Abbott is flirting with a second disaster. And, there are posters on here applauding him??