Trump Impeachment 2.0

McConnell just told the New York Times that he believes that Trump committed impeachable offenses and he’s glad the House is pushing for impeachment. Suddenly what Manchin thinks doesn’t seem to matter as much. Wonder how many Republicans will follow their leader.

Democrats lie and cheat and demand that their victims apologize.

We cannot unify with those who support and encourage anarchists, communists, and others who hate America.

You can try to coerce 74 million Americans, but things will only get worse for you.
As Trump destroys his party that support wane. Possibly a weal third party will be in the offing.

McConnell just told the New York Times that he believes that Trump committed impeachable offenses and he’s glad the House is pushing for impeachment. Suddenly what Manchin thinks doesn’t seem to matter as much. Wonder how many Republicans will follow their leader.
Where did the Times get this information?

Maybe Elaine threatened to cut Mitch off?
1610490093064.png

Serious question Bob99 - do you believe this? It's not a direct quote from McConnell. My guess is they're just making this up. Or maybe, and more likely, McConnell likes the idea of the democrats overreaching and hurting themselves by trying to impeach Trump.

So yea he "supports" impeachment knowing it can't happen and it hurts the dems big time. Recent polls are showing that Americans have little appetite for this. But that's a lot different then actually working to impeach Trump.

And why would Mitch, who is notorious for being a shrewd, practical politician do something so stupid? His best bet is to let Trump leave office and then work to minimize Trump's impact on the GOP without pissing him off. If in fact McConnell supports impeachment the GOP is toast as is any hope to take back control of the Senate and Congress in 2022.

It's simply ridiculous to think that McConnell would be so dumb.

Serious question Bob99 - do you believe this? It's not a direct quote from McConnell. My guess is they're just making this up. Or maybe, and more likely, McConnell likes the idea of the democrats overreaching and hurting themselves by trying to impeach Trump.

So yea he "supports" impeachment knowing it can't happen and it hurts the dems big time. Recent polls are showing that Americans have little appetite for this. But that's a lot different then actually working to impeach Trump.

And why would Mitch, who is notorious for being a shrewd, practical politician do something so stupid? His best bet is to let Trump leave office and then work to minimize Trump's impact on the GOP without pissing him off. If in fact McConnell supports impeachment the GOP is toast as is any hope to take back control of the Senate and Congress in 2022.

I think McConnell honestly dislikes Trump and always has. McConnell is losing the Senate Majority Leader position and I think he blames Trump. Mitch might want to try to regain control of the GOP and try to put Trump permanently on the sidelines. I agree that proceeding with impeachment may very well backfire on the Left. That could level the playing field for Mitch and the new GOP after Trump.

That could level the playing field for Mitch and the new GOP after Trump.

lol

The "new GOP" probably won't be looking to Mitch for any leadership. Proud of him for ramming through all the Trump judges, but he's not going to be of much use going forward.

Yeah that's it. They are "making this up."

lol

The "new GOP" probably won't be looking to Mitch for any leadership. Proud of him for ramming through all the Trump judges, but he's not going to be of much use going forward.
God I hope not. Mitch and Nancy are two of the biggest problems we have in government. A GOP leader that would carry on Trumps better policies without having Trumps baggage would be almost unbeatable.

I think McConnell honestly dislikes Trump and always has. McConnell is losing the Senate Majority Leader position and I think he blames Trump. Mitch might want to try to regain control of the GOP and try to put Trump permanently on the sidelines. I agree that proceeding with impeachment may very well backfire on the Left. That could level the playing field for Mitch and the new GOP after Trump.
Mitch was just in a closer election battle than he would like and he watched two GA seats go blue which was unthinkable 2 years ago. He understands that Trump's stain of a following are really Rump's and Rump's only. This all goes without considering the fact that his wife, Elaine Chao, was Trump's Transportation Secretary who recently resigned. She saw how dangerous Trump was up close and personal. A spoiled rotten narcissistic psycho baby POS. ;)

1610495319960.png

Here is your poster boy. Jake "Angeli." Not his real name. Guys like this snowflake POS are Trump's army. The Jerry Springer generation in that they are stupid and love a good low brow reality TV show filled with nut shots. Now this spoiled rotten goof whose mommy always told him he was "special" and let get his way is crying because they won't feed him his quinoa.

Just another in a costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitch was just in a closer election battle than he would like and he watched two GA seats go blue which was unthinkable 2 years ago. He understands that Trump's stain of a following are really Rump's and Rump's only. This all goes without considering the fact that his wife, Elaine Chao, was Trump's Transportation Secretary who recently resigned. She saw how dangerous Trump was up close and personal. A spoiled rotten narcissistic psycho baby POS. ;)

Who cares?

Mitch is not the future of the GOP. Trump's America first policies are.

Whichever candidate genuinely embraces them will shoot to the top of the leader board.

You on repeater?

You should care but obviously you don't understand. Who is the future? Trump? Lol.

Trump has no policies expect for "serve they self."

I didn't say Trump was the future. I said Trump's America first policies are the future.

After all, the netted him 75 million votes. The most...ever.

Whichever GOP candidate (preferably with girl parts) embraces them will shoot to the top of the leaderboard.

If you don't like me repeating myself, please pay closer attention the first time.

So naive. McConnell made his position clear directly to the press. He wanted it out there.