Trump will remain President

If Ted (or any of them) were serious about this they’d have made this effort weeks ago. This is just another self serving stunt by Cruz. It would be hard to believe he’s gone from “ vote your conscious” to Trumps water boy but when your motivated by power not principle that’s what happens.

At any rate they’ll never get 38 more senators to clear this.
Ugh You need to start listening

You were only deluding yourself if you thought this was going to end any other way.
Early 90's I can remember thinking to myself, "once everybody has access to the internet, everyone can easily research the facts." If it's on the internet, it MUST be true.

Then this happened....
Qanon_Oregon_Alt-Right_Rally_GettyImages-1162230938.jpg

And people like @I enjoy wrestling are believers.

Trump was watching the domestic terrorists attack the capital and cheering them on. He thought they would stop certification. He is (somehow) still our president for 12 days.

And now we are going to have a President when asked a question that he stopped and answered without a teleprompter and his answer was "Enough is enough is enough." Can't wait for him to negotiate with world powers and enemies. We are screwed.

And now we are going to have a President when asked a question that he stopped and answered without a teleprompter and his answer was "Enough is enough is enough." Can't wait for him to negotiate with world powers and enemies. We are screwed.

The Globalist placed their man....

You were only deluding yourself if you thought this was going to end any other way.
He was convinced it was. He posted about it for the last month. He is as brainwashed as that Ashli Babbitt woman. Hopefully, he does not do anything close to as dumb as she did.

What's with you and the Cult Chit !

Once your Radical Leftist start Proposing Change, then you'll Regret Joe !!!
Because the hard core Trump base who believe all the insane crap that comes out of his mouth and does all the crap that we saw yesterday is the textbook definition of a Cult. In this example, anybody who thought the Senate or the VP was going to overturn the election yesterday, has been brainwashed. What would you call it?