Diddlerdent
Defraudulent
Mountebankident
Flimflamident
Inhabident
Interloperdent
Trespassident
Chicomsuckinelectionriggingmuthainballotstuffinphoneybaloney

......you do of course realize that if Goofy Joe does infact take the oath in January, he'll be about the only thing standing between the lunatic fringe anti-American Marxists and normal folks. I'll go with "God Bless You Mr. President Goofy Joe"..... Just don't get yourself dead, til your term is up.

I don’t know about titles, but old man Joe will be one of the dumbest Presidents in US history, even if he wasn’t afflicted by Alzheimer’s. You know he is dumb as rocks when the MSM didn’t tell us how smart he is throughout the campaign like they have with every other Democrat presidential candidate in every election in my lifetime. He had to go to a third tier law school despite his family connections and still finished at the bottom of his class. ?

I don’t know about titles, but old man Joe will be one of the dumbest Presidents in US history, even if he wasn’t afflicted by Alzheimer’s. You know he is dumb as rocks when the MSM didn’t tell us how smart he is throughout the campaign like they have with every other Democrat presidential candidate in every election in my lifetime. He had to go to a third tier law school despite his family connections and still finished at the bottom of his class. ?

Don't you love the poorly educated?

I love how the term education has been weaponized,devalued,politicized and now is negative. Put that one in your Saul Alinsky playbook. BO is back on the prowl in public. I can't help but believe he is the chief. One smart tactical politician.

"Worthless" comes to mind. Scary might be even a better description not from Biden because he will be doing what he is told, but from the people leading him around by his nose. What they want to turn our country into is not my dream for for the future of our country.

I cant wait to here him repeat his oath of office. What are the odds that they will have to do it one word at a time including the part where he repeats his name.

......you do of course realize that if Goofy Joe does infact take the oath in January, he'll be about the only thing standing between the lunatic fringe anti-American Marxists and normal folks. I'll go with "God Bless You Mr. President Goofy Joe"..... Just don't get yourself dead, til your term is up.
He might last a year, but not two, before he is replaced.