Trump will remain President

Wow. If all of you extremists, on both sides, could just take 2 or 3 steps toward the middle, the country would be much better off. Whatever happened to reasonable, intelligent people that have the ability to see shades of grey in every issue, and compromise a little?
There aren't shades of gray in every issue.

Marxists hate America and want to destroy us.

"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice."

Take your hatred for Hillary, Obama, the fake African woman, Dewine, and masks and roll it into one big ball of loathing. It almost approaches the hatred of Trump. Almost.
So you opposition to Trump is irrational.

Figures.

Reactions: y2h
Pandemic going on, people sick and dying. Russians hacking our systems. Trump is pouting in the WH. This is what you get when you elect a compulsive lying, narcissistic, self indulged, spoiled rotten, TV show host, who always gets his way, to be President.

We must never forget.

"Remember the Bismarck!" "Remember the Trump!"

Pandemic going on, people sick and dying. Russians hacking our systems. Trump is pouting in the WH. This is what you get when you elect a compulsive lying, narcissistic, self indulged, spoiled rotten, TV show host, who always gets his way, to be President.

We must never forget.

Said no one, ever.

Some are calling the attack the cyber equivalent of Pearl Harbor. Trump is silent because he does not Vlad to release the pee tape.

1608335103396.png

This goof is still pouting about a legal election that he lost. Anyone who thinks this buffoon cares about the average American needs their head examined.

Again, looking forward to the reactions when this same sht takes place on Uncle Joe’s watch lol.

Take your hatred for Hillary, Obama, the fake African woman, Dewine, and masks and roll it into one big ball of loathing. It almost approaches the hatred of Trump. Almost.

I can honestly say I don't hate any of those people nor have I used the word hate to describe how I feel about them on this board. You're projecting.

Your hate for DJT is what makes you a Moonbat. It's also what makes you dangerous. Your hate allows you to justify the lying, the cheating, and the stealing it took to get him out of office.

It's sad you think it was worth it.

I can honestly say I don't hate any of those people nor have I used the word hate to describe how I feel about them on this board. You're projecting.

Your hate for DJT is what makes you a Moonbat. It's also what makes you dangerous. Your hate allows you to justify the lying, the cheating, and the stealing it took to get him out of office.

It's sad you think it was worth it.
LOL. You are a huge liar.

We must never forget.

?

I'm not sure of the exact reason. It's a gut feeling and I had that same feeling when he was part of the 16. I believe each passing day is exposing more corruption. China is the enemy and I firmly believe they are in on this problem. Tactical genuineness and the media is the dispenser of their propaganda. Does anyone really think Biden received more votes than Barack Obama. The guy never left his basement. He's incapable of putting logic thought together at times. Time will tell
That’s not happening, he lost it’s over. Focus on ‘24

It’s every major politician ever. It’s just varying degrees of how bad each one is.
I think by the time we get to the bottom of everything, including this 600M theft via a shell company, Trump will make every other politician look like a saint.

No worries, precedent has been set.

Tell us how much the "Big Man's," cut was?!

When "The President" declares martial law and orders a in person election, Biden will be in jail for his collusion with the Chinese.

This mental defective wants to establish relations with a country that is on verge of destroying the world and the trolls on here support him!!!