Boba Fett 3/1
Fennec Shand 3/1
Cara Dune 3/1
Moff Gideon 5/1
Greef Karga 10/1
Grogu (But he comes back later alive/ghost somehow) 20/1
Mando 50/1
No reoccurring character dies 100/1
Grogu (Cold dead with no chance of being brought back) 1,000,000/1 Too many $s tied up in licensing sales!

Also of note it was released that Peyton Reed will be directing. He gave us Chapter 10 where Mando Ubers the Frog Lady so she can get her eggs fertilized by Frog Man. Unless Frog Lady turns into some some hidden Jedi a-kicker I hope she left out of this chapter.

Odds on who will bite the dust during the final chapter of the season>

Boba Fett 3/1
Fennec Shand 3/1
Cara Dune 3/1
Moff Gideon 5/1
Greef Karga 10/1
Grogu (But he comes back later alive/ghost somehow) 20/1
Mando 50/1
No reoccurring character dies 100/1
Grogu (Cold dead with no chance of being brought back) 1,000,000/1 Too many $s tied up in licensing sales!
One of those will APPEAR to die in this cliffhanger, leaving us until 25 Dec of 2021 to know that they didnt die.
that my prediction

take out the annoying try too hard mechanic/babysitter. I'll pay them money.

Has something been said that there's to be a death of a known character? Boba Fett is the only "no they didn't" in the group. And that would be a serious waste. Cara is the only character anyone would care about. Of the new characters, beyond her I don't believe there's anyone to kill that won't ellicit a yawn, why'd they bother and her, just a waste of a good character that you don't need much. Greef, only because of who plays him.

I don’t necessarily think anyone is going to die, but if I had to guess, I would say either greef or moff Gideon, who is then replaced by Thrawn is the big bad

Doesn't seem like they really gave Moff Gideon a chance but I wouldn't look sideways at them bringing in Big Blue. That's my nickname I just made up for him. I didn't even know there were such things as Star Wars books until the local library had set up a display of Zahn's Thrawn books. My first and still my favorite, regardless they matter now or not.

I will wait to discuss spoilers but for the most part a well done episode. Again cinema quality visuals and directing, the story also was solid with some nice twists to keep things juiced up. Fans of the cartoon series will be very happy as to where this thing is headed for season 3. On the negative side though there are a couple holes that seem unrealistic, even in a sci-fi world.

I will wait to discuss spoilers but for the most part a well done episode. Again cinema quality visuals and directing, the story also was solid with some nice twists to keep things juiced up. Fans of the cartoon series will be very happy as to where this thing is headed for season 3. On the negative side though there are a couple holes that seem unrealistic, even in a sci-fi world.
I would like to know what you mean about holes, but we can discuss it after everyone has a chance to watch.

I was watching and thinking to myself how I was bummed it will be a year before we see something new, and how I wish there was a movie this holiday season, but then realized they just have us 8 episodes that are essentially mini movies with the production value.

Would just love to get back into the theatre for SW.

God damn did I get excited during THAT part. Certainly unexpected. Amazing what technology in the film industry can do.
Went online afterwards seeking and so many are bitsching about it.

Some people just wanna bitsch about anything

I would like to know what you mean about holes, but we can discuss it after everyone has a chance to watch.

I was watching and thinking to myself how I was bummed it will be a year before we see something new, and how I wish there was a movie this holiday season, but then realized they just have us 8 episodes that are essentially mini movies with the production value.

Would just love to get back into the theatre for SW.

I’d pay if they put this episode in theaters for a run

swung for the fences and put it out of the park. Heck, put it in the water beyond the park. and of course stay through the credits. Can't wait to read the reviews/forums and find out why I wasn't supposed to like this.