Trump will remain President

A true Democrat you are just accuse the other side of the crimes you are committing and have the fake news run with it. How do explain that people ran for other govt positions on Trump's coat tails and won yet the man with the coat tails did not? You know this just does not happen. Statistically impossible.

It's clearly obvious that the GOP intended for Trump to win in the swing states, and had their cheating infrastructure in place. The Dominion software bug they introduced was exposed in Antrim County Michigan where trump won by 22+, after Biden was clearly ahead. This explains the shock and dismay that it didn't work. How else do you explain Trump out performing his election day approval by 2% nationwide?

If I just keep saying this, that makes it true. That's how it works right?

The first 8 posts of this thread were gross. I Enjoy Wrestling and Crusaders stroking each other in the middle of the night. Nobody should have to wake up to that.

Don't assume that she will be the nominee. Even if she is, it will all have been worth it. Every bit.

Speaking of saddled, you're forced to say that.

Nothing will be more fun than watching you people attempt to primary the first woman/fake African in the Executive branch.

Promise me you'll try.

Speaking of saddled, you're forced to say that.

Nothing will be more fun than watching you people attempt to primary the first woman/fake African in the Executive branch.

Promise me you'll try.

Of course, but not forced to say it. Nothing has ever been more true.

Don't assume that she will be the nominee. Even if she is, it will all have been worth it. Every bit.
So you're going to "primary" a sitting President? Because she is a woman, because she is a fake African-American, or because by 2024 even a Marxists won't be woke enough?

So you're going to "primary" a sitting President? Because she is a woman, because she is a fake African-American, or because by 2024 even a Marxists won't be woke enough?
Well...Despite a strong possibility of her being in that seat, I don't assume she will be. I would still bet on Biden fulfilling the term if I had to bet. That said, I would totally support a primary to her. She is not a good presidential candidate (nor was Biden), and I have to assume the republican's will run a legit candidate in 2024. Of course, if Trump is the nominee, Harris is fine.

Democrat's don't know how big of a hit Don Jr's "The Intern" will be on OANN. Might have to recruit The Rock.

What's up with the childish "fake African" insult? Whose side is that supposed to resonate with? They did the same w/ Obama. Is that to supposed to somehow deter the black vote? Ie. she ain't really black like you people?

Not saddled with . Unsaddled of Trump. That is all that matters. Please make note of this.

Definitely. Btw poor Pence huh? I mean the fake Christian, lol. Saddled with Trump, and the new not so GOP. Any Presidential ambitions - down the toilet. Wonder what the future holds for him?

What's up with the childish "fake African" insult? Whose side is that supposed to resonate with? They did the same w/ Obama. Is that to supposed to somehow deter the black vote? Ie. she ain't really black like you people?

She's a Jamaican/Indian, boob.

She didn't become an "African" until it was politically expedient.

Definitely. Btw poor Pence huh? I mean the fake Christian, lol. Saddled with Trump, and the new not so GOP. Any Presidential ambitions - down the toilet. Wonder what the future holds for him?
He will write a book about the last 4 years and make millions off of it ... seems like a best seller!!!

Not saddled with . Unsaddled of Trump. That is all that matters. Please make note of this.

Dear Moonbat,

You're saddled with the fake African in 2024. Of course, you're always welcome to sit that election out. These will be you're only two choices.

Regards,
Yer Daddy

Dear Moonbat,

You're saddled with the fake African in 2024. Of course, you're always welcome to sit that election out. These will be you're only two choices.

Regards,
Yer Daddy
You can spin it however you want. I call it blessed.

The GOP will probably win the WH back in 2024 regardless who is on the democrat ticket, since Joe will likely be unsuccessful if he tries to steer the party back from the current lunacy.

Maybe she stopped being African when her ancestors were shipped to Jamaica?

Her Jamaican ancestors owned African slaves, boob.

Any idea why she was touted as the first Indian American woman elected to the Senate before she became a fake African?

Her Jamaican ancestors owned African slaves, boob.

Any idea why she was touted as the first Indian American woman elected to the Senate before she became a fake African?
I don't know and don't care. She is part of the winning recipe. For that I am eternally thankful.

I'm not sure of the exact reason. It's a gut feeling and I had that same feeling when he was part of the 16. I believe each passing day is exposing more corruption. China is the enemy and I firmly believe they are in on this problem. Tactical genuineness and the media is the dispenser of their propaganda. Does anyone really think Biden received more votes than Barack Obama. The guy never left his basement. He's incapable of putting logic thought together at times. Time will tell
Drugs are bad, MMMMKay.

Her PhD mother's family is Tamil from India.

Her college professor Jamaican father wants everyone to know that he is is descended from an Irish slave-owner.

Democrats want everyone to know that Kamala is another African-American victim of white oppression.

You are massively ill informed. I'm fine with a republican president more often than not. I hope the GOP runs a legitimate candidate in 2024.

Then what the hell are you crying about, boob?

"ill informed?" About what? Fake Africans, or the shellacking you people just took?

Then what the hell are you crying about, boob?

"ill informed?" About what? Fake Africans, or the shellacking you people just took?
I'm not crying. I'm happy. Trump is being bounced to the ash heap of history. If the GOP is dumb enough to run him or one like him again, Harris will be no problem. If they learn and run a legit candidate, I still win.

Please make note of this.